Adam Goldberg dating
** Thanksgiving Movies - Wed 11/25 ** PART 1
2020.11.25 01:49 SWGalaxysEdge ** Thanksgiving Movies - Wed 11/25 ** PART 1
all times are Eastern USA - check local listings Modern Family - Phil's Sexy, Sexy House
Tomorrow, 12:03 AM / USA-E 32
While eating Thanksgiving leftovers at Jay and Gloria's house, everyone decides on their own to sneak into the house that Phil is selling for a friend, but they almost get caught; Jay steals everyone's licenses to plan a surprise trip to Miami. Bob's Burgers - The Quirkducers
Tomorrow, 12:30 AM / WMOR-DT 12
/ IND / HDTVGene and Louise plan to sabotage Mr. Frond's annual play when it threatens to ruin the half day before Thanksgiving; Tina unknowingly uses her holiday fan fiction to help work on the play; Linda finds a potato that looks like her grandfather. Coach - It Came from New York
Tomorrow, 12:30 AM / WTSP-DT2 610
/ ATVAfter living in New York City for some time now, Kelly finally returns home to her family for the Thanksgiving holiday a changed woman, but one that Hayden doesn't particularly like, which may lead to an awkward confrontation. Modern Family - Thanksgiving Jamboree
Tomorrow, 12:33 AM / USA-E 32
Phil tries to get used to the fact that Rainer Shine is dating his daughter while Hayley must tell her father that she would rather spend Thanksgiving with her boyfriend than stay to watch the football game; Jay tries to keep his blood pressure down. Modern Family - Winner Winner Turkey Dinner
Tomorrow, 1:03 AM / USA-E 32
During Jays Thanksgiving toast, he honors the whole family on their recent accomplishments, even though everyone knows that isnt necessarily true, which leads them to desperately try to hide the facts about their perceived triumphs. Friends - The One Where Underdog Gets Away
Tomorrow, 1:20 AM / NIC-E 36
Monica's first attempt at hosting Thanksgiving dinner is ceremoniously ruined when a runaway Underdog balloon causes trouble for her; Joey gets his very first modeling gig as a poster boy for dangerous Venereal Diseases. Family Guy - Thanksgiving
Tomorrow, 1:30 AM / TOON-E 58
Lois cooks a huge Thanksgiving meal and invites the whole troop over for a Thanksgiving celebration; Joe receives the biggest shock of them all when his formerly M.I.A. son, Kevin Swanson, returns home from his service in Iraq. Gilmore Girls - A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving
Tomorrow, 2:00 AM / UP 145
Loerali and Rory experiences a marathon of Thanksgiving dinners when they proceed to attend four different places; Lorelai is compelled by her fellow diners to eat tofurkey; Rory announces her application to Yale University. Sara's Weeknight Meals - Thanksgiving 101
Tomorrow, 2:00 AM / WEDU-DT6 618
/ CREATEHost Sara Moulton offers tips for helping to choose which turkey to buy for a Thanksgiving feast and then displays how to properly defrost, brine and roast the bird while offering a versatile recipe to use while making stuffing. OutDaughtered - A Very Busby Thanksgiving
Tomorrow, 3:00 AM / TLC 46
Thanksgiving is around the corner and the Busbys want to host a special event for the occasion, but the holiday is threatened when Mimi gets bad news; Adam struggles to cope with the fact that Parker and Riley will be in separate classrooms. Murphy Brown - Mission Control
Tomorrow, 3:30 AM / WTSP-DT2 610
/ ATV / HDTVMurphy enlists the aid of the FYI team to serve a Thanksgiving dinner at a local mission but preparing the meal becomes an impossible task. The Goldbergs - A Goldberg Thanksgiving
Tomorrow, 3:42 AM / TVLAND 49
After Erica takes a bet from Beverly to dance in a Jazzercise competition and wins, she decides not to take part in Thanksgiving, so Beverly must come up with a plan to change her mind; uncle Marvin comes to town for the holiday and bonds with Adam. Becker - Sister Spoils the Turkey
Tomorrow, 4:30 AM / WTSP-DT2 610
/ ATVWhat was originally planned as a quiet Thanksgiving for John and Chris expands when Chris' sister comes to town, but the dinner guests are a nervous bunch after they learn she just got out of prison for severing her husband's finger in a fit of rage. Bob's Burgers - An Indecent Thanksgiving Proposal
Tomorrow, 5:00 AM / TOON-E 58
Bob is determined to make this Thanksgiving the most memorable holiday celebration ever; Bob's plans are thwarted when Mr. Fischoeder hires Bob as his chef, and Linda and the kids as his family to make a former flame jealous. Bob's Burgers - Turkey in a Can
Tomorrow, 5:30 AM / TOON-E 58
To his utter surprise, a horrified Bob finds that the family turkey, of which he has carefully prepared for his picture-perfect Thanksgiving, has been thrown in the toilet in an act of war on Thanksgiving for sabotage. Family Ties - No Nukes Is Good Nukes
Tomorrow, 5:30 AM / WTSP-DT2 610
/ ATVWhen Steven and Elyse spend Thanksgiving Day at an anti-nuke rally, much to their conservative children and own parents' disappointment, they end up getting arrested and have to spend the rest of the day locked up in jail. The Goldbergs - A Wall Street Thanksgiving
Tomorrow, 6:00 AM / TVGC 178
Uncle Marvin reveals that he has become a stockbroker; Erica gets included in the family investment when she tells Geoff that she is in debt; Beverly invites 50 people over for a Thanksgiving potluck, but things ultimately go awry. Martin - Thanks for Nothing
Tomorrow, 7:00 AM / VH-1E 62
Martin's rambunctious relatives and Gina's conservative and proper parents arrive at Martin's house for a special Thanksgiving feast, which quickly leads to a series of unexpected events for the young couple to endure together Martin - Feast or Famine
Tomorrow, 7:30 AM / VH-1E 62
A feud develops between the men and the women, causing them to face off against each other in heated competition while preparing Thanksgiving dinner in an attempt to finally determine which group can serve the best meal. The Middle - Thanksgiving V
Tomorrow, 8:00 AM / FAM-E 52
The Heck family is in the middle of some stressful situations for Thanksgiving with Axl admitting that he's dropped most of his classes this term, Mike finding out that Frankie's mother won't be going on a cruise and Sue hiding a secret. Arthur - An Arthur Thanksgiving
Tomorrow, 9:00 AM / WEDU-DT 3
/ PBS / HDTVArthur and his family are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving, but when Pal goes off on his own adventure, Arthur puts his plans on hold to search for him; D.W. starts to think that Aunt Minnie might be more of an Aunt "Meanie." South Park - A History Channel Thanksgiving
Tomorrow, 9:00 AM / CMDY-E 61
After viewing a television special on The History Channel, the boys begin to believe that extraterrestrials had some involvement in the original Thanksgiving feast, and they set out to find answers to all of their new questions. Girl Meets Farm - Family Thanksgiving
Tomorrow, 9:30 AM / FOODTV 56
Molly Yeh celebrates Thanksgiving on the farm with lots of food, and she makes creamy twice-baked potatoes, a hearty Brussels sprout casserole, sweet and sticky orange marmalade glazed ham and a classic, pumpkin pie with whipped cream and cinnamon. Mike & Molly - Molly Gets a Hat
Tomorrow, 9:30 AM / FX-E 60
Mike's overbearing mother decides to give Molly a new hat to wear as a gesture of her goodwill and approval, so now Molly feels begrudingly obligated to invite Mike's mother to spend Thanksgiving with her family. South Park - Helen Keller! The Musical
Tomorrow, 9:30 AM / CMDY-E 61
Timmy heroically battles to save his beloved turkey from being sent to a brutal slaughterhouse; Cartman and the boys attempt to out-do the kindergartners in a performance of the Helen Keller Story for an upcoming school play. Father Knows Best - Thanksgiving Story
Tomorrow, 9:30 AM / WTSP-DT2 610
/ ATVWhen Kathy wins the grand prize in a school Thanksgiving poetry contest, Jim becomes pleased and believes his daughter might be the next William Shakespeare, but after hearing the poem, he begins to wonder whether or not she cheated. Mike & Molly - Mike Cheats
Tomorrow, 10:00 AM / FX-E 60
As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, Mike finds himself constantly tempted to cheat on his diet, so Harry offers to be his sponsor; while Molly attempts to make a healthy meal for her family, Mike tries to keep his activities secret from her. South Park - Starvin' Marvin
Tomorrow, 10:00 AM / CMDY-E 61
While watching a Thanksgiving episode of "Terrance and Phillip," the boys are moved by a commercial, which leads them to adopt a hungry orphan in exchange for a sports watch, accidently shipping Cartman off to a third world country. black-ish - Auntsgiving
Tomorrow, 10:00 AM / FXX 82
Pops' older sister Almaviligerais arrives unannounced for Thanksgiving, to everyone's delight except for Ruby; Bow and Dre plan one last last vacation before the baby arrives; the kids try to figure out the reason why Ruby hates her ex-sister-in-law. PAW Patrol - Pups Rescue Thanksgiving; Pups Save a Windy Bay
Tomorrow, 10:30 AM / NIC-E 36
When the turkey from the Thanksgiving feast at City Hall flies away with Mayor Humdinger and his kittens, the PAW Patrol have to rescue them; a super-strong wind suddenly sweeps up all the surfers in the Adventure Bay windsurfing race. Mike & Molly - Thanksgiving is Canceled
Tomorrow, 10:30 AM / FX-E 60
When Mike gets sick around the Thanksgiving holiday, Molly is secretly thrilled because she doesn't have to cook a big meal, that is until Vince invites his brother to town for a nice homemade Thanksgiving dinner with family Arthur - An Arthur Thanksgiving
Tomorrow, 10:30 AM / WEDU-DT5 617
/ PBSKIDS247 / HDTVArthur and his family are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving, but when Pal goes off on his own adventure, Arthur puts his plans on hold to search for him; D.W. starts to think that Aunt Minnie might be more of an Aunt "Meanie." The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Talking Turkey
Tomorrow, 11:30 AM / VH-1E 62
When Will's strict, no-nonsense mother visits to celebrate Thanksgiving with her son and the Banks family, she makes it her mission to recruit the spoiled Banks children to help with the household chores and cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Hazel - A Lesson in Diplomacy
Tomorrow, 11:30 AM / WTSP-DT2 610
/ ATVWhen an international diplomat from Russia is set to visit the home of the Baxters for Thanksgiving, Hazel knows that she must try her best to hold her tongue and keep her opinions to herself when encountering the foreign dignitary. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - There's the Rub, Part 1
Tomorrow, 12:00 PM / VH-1E 62
Will and Philip unwittingly become involved in an undercover police operation during a seemingly mundane trip to get a massage; well-meaning Carlton and Hilary invite a few homeless people over to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - There's the Rub, Part 2
Tomorrow, 12:30 PM / VH-1E 62
After being arrested at a massage parlor just before Thanksgiving dinner, Will and Philip search for a way out of their predicament; after being invited to dinner by Carlton and Hilary, the homeless people invite some friends of their own. Everybody Hates Chris - Everybody Hates Thanksgiving
Tomorrow, 12:30 PM / FUSE 109
Julius' successful younger brother comes over to celebrate Thanksgiving with the family, and Julius gets into a competitive spirit and becomes bound and determined to make the perfect meal; Chris ruins the family's special holiday tradition. That Girl - Thanksgiving Comes But Once a Year, Hopefully
Tomorrow, 12:30 PM / WTSP-DT2 610
/ ATVAnn decides to prepare a special Thanksgiving dinner for her loved ones, but Donald's parents are disappointed that he will not be eating with them, and Mr. and Mrs. Marie are saddened by the breaking of a cherished family tradition. Arthur - Francine's Pilfered Paper; Buster gets Real
Tomorrow, 12:30 PM / WEDU-DT5 617
/ PBSKIDS247 / HDTVAnxious to enjoy her Thanksgiving vacation, Francine completes her homework by copying and pasting the information she's found; Arthur fears his friendship with Buster is over after he learns Buster likes a television show that he doesn't. The King of Queens - Supermarket Story
Tomorrow, 1:00 PM / CMTV 45
Thanksgiving arrives and Arthur expresses a desire to have Carrie prepare a homemade meal for the occasion; Carrie ventures to the supermarket, where she scares another shopper with her persistent efforts to offer advice. Yum and Yummer - Thanksgiving
Tomorrow, 1:00 PM / COOKING 91
Eddie Jackson shows off a full day of Thanksgiving eats, including homemade pies and irresistible sides, and not to forget the turkey, as these top picks for the big day will leave you feeling ready to feast. ...continued on Part 2 https://www.reddit.com/christmas/comments/k0hrnk/thanksgiving_movies_wed_1125_part_2/
submitted by SWGalaxysEdge
to christmas [link] [comments]
2020.11.18 07:54 Yellowninja007 Yellow Ninja's not-so-Concise list/guide to all the I Fight Dragons bonus/extra songs
Hello, dragon fighters! I was thinking about sharing what was on my IFD playlist (which has 157 songs btw…and it’s not finished) when I remembered that a while ago I wanted to make a list of all of the extra songs that aren’t available in the 5 major releases. So I decided to do that instead. I am by no means an authority on any of this so my information/facts may be like…totally wrong…so yeah. Demo albums-
So let’s get the easy stuff out of the way first. To date, there have been 2 demo albums featuring bonus songs and demos that didn’t quite make the cut for their respective albums but were really good and still released in some capacity. You can buy and download these right now from IFD’s webstore.
These include: DEMOlition 2013(Kaboom album): https://i-fight-dragons.myshopify.com/collections/music/products/demolition-12-demos-that-didnt-make-kaboom
02 San Francisco
04 Angels or Demons
05 Once Upon A Time
06 Silver Bullet
07 Save Me From The Dance Floor
09 Night And Day
10 After The Fall
11 The Achilles Complex
12 Impractical Machine
The Future Imperfect 2014 (The Near Future album): https://i-fight-dragons.myshopify.com/collections/music/products/the-future-imperfect-bonus-tracks-and-demos-that-didnt-make-the-near-future
02 History Repeating
03 Buy Buy Buy
05 Dreams And Lies
06 Seek and Destroy
07 Steady And Slow
09 Shit's Gonna Be OK
10 On Self Doubt
Now on to the other stuff!
The Well’s Track Idea-
Some favorite songs of mine come from the well’s idea. For those of you that don’t know, while working on Kaboom, IFD wrote a track known as The Wells Idea. Long story short the melody and lyrics ended up getting rewritten multiple times and the song never made it onto Kaboom. It did eventually end up getting finished and released as Chicago on the Near Future album. I highly recommend watching Brian’s video on it on the IFD YouTube channel (https://youtu.be/daBA3btdVKQ
) as it's fascinating and he explains it way better than I ever could. A lot of these tracks have the same verses but different choruses. These were all available for download on the IDF Soundcloud but are now no longer available for download. (probably as it reached Soundcloud's download limit)
Here is a link to the playlist on SoundCloud if you are interested: https://soundcloud.com/wells-track-versions/sets/wells-track-demo-versions Wells Track Idea:
- The Wells Idea
- Lies In Stereo
- Drive Thru
- So Tired (Rivers Cuomo 1)
- Ain't Gonna Live Forever (Rivers Cuomo 2):
- (Between) Seventeen and Gone
- I Will Be The One (v1)
8.5: I Will Be The One (v2)
- One Day
- Better Livin' Thru Television
- Can't Get To me (Adam Schlesinger)
- Down With Perfect
- Losing The Battle, Winning The War
- Never Let Them Go
- Grow the F%$^k Up (They lost the demo for this one, so it’s not available)
- Fight or Flight
- It's Not Me, It's You
(some fans tried making their own versions of the Well’s track. I managed to download 2 of them. links to these can be found in that video. I'm a bit too lazy to grab that right now)
TIME AND AGAIN
Email list exclusives and Kickstarter-
This is everything else (aside from the Patreon which I’ll go over later). Over the years, a lot of stuff has been released through these and I honestly mix up where each one comes from a lot of the time. This group features many different types of songs including bonus tracks/demos, preview songs, remixes and covers, live recordings, etc. I have tried to cut out redundancy by removing any tracks that were previews or released later somehow.
I would love to group all of this by release set/chronology or whatever but that’s honestly beyond me right now so I’m just going to set them by date modified and then to try to group them loosely by year. Email list 2009 ish:
No One Likes Superman Anymore (LSDJ Gameboy Version)
Rickroll + Mario
The Process (I Fight Dragons vs. Imogen Heap)
I Fight Ganon (Legend of Zelda Theme - Live)
I Fight Dragons Overture 1.0
Why Bother (Weezer Cover)
No One Likes Superman Anymore [Evil Robo-Dragon Remix]
The Heart of Life (Live Chiptune John Mayer Cover)
The Faster The Treadmill (Gameboy-Only Version) 2
The Future Soon (Jonathan Coulton Cover)
Air Man from Mega Man 2 (Packy Lundholm version)
And Your Bird Can Sing (Beatles cover)
I Will Wait For You If You Do For Me
Happy Holidays from I Fight Dragons! (covering "Alien for Christmas" by Fountains of Wayne) (Out of everything that’s on this whole guide, this is the only song that I do not have. I know it was released as an email exclusive as it says so in the video description.)
Email list 2010 ish:
01 Heads Up, Hearts Down (Acoustic)
02 The Faster The Treadmill (Gameboy-Only Version)
03 Money (Klopfenpop Mix)
04 No One Likes Superman Anymore (Live at the Metro - July 2009)
I Fight Ganon (Studio Version)
Email list 2011:
She's Got Sorcery (this is honestly one of my favorites and it’s a shame more people don’t know about it. I think it was a bonus song you got from an email after signing up for the email list after getting one of the eps from the ifd website. I could be wrong though)
Welcome to the Breakdown (This Atlantic)
Money - Live @ Lincoln Hall 3-31-11
Helplessly Hoping - Live (Crosby Stills & Nash cover)
Tetris by IFD
Kickstarter 2013 (Project Atma):
I Fight Dragons and Friends (These are covers and stuff):
01 Money (8 Bit Weapon Remix)
03 Just Decide
05 cRaZie$ (Superpowerless Remix)
06 Going Nowhere
07 Chad Solo
I Fight Dragons Live at Metro Chicago 12-14-12 (MP3 Audio):
02 The Faster The Treadmill...
04 No Kontrol
05 My Way
06 Heads Up Hearts Down
07 Save World Get Girl
08 The Power Of Love
09 Fight For You
10 With You
12 Just Decide
13 The Geeks Will Inherit The Earth
14 Don't You
Project Atma Livestream Concert 06-01-13:
01 Intro Talking
02 Don't You
06 The Faster The Treadmill
08 She's Got Sorcery
10 Heads Up Hearts Down
12 Fight For You
14 Not I
20 Power of Love
22 Give It Up
24 The Geeks Will Inherit The Earth
26 I Fight Ganon
28 Fighting On (demo)
29 Eighteen (demo with talking)
30 New Album Demo (with talking)
31 With You
Other Kickstarter stuff:
crazies - acoustic
The Geeks Will Inherit The Earth - Gameboy Mix
Fight For You (Acoustic) (I don’t remember where this came from but I think it's here)
This is the most recent stuff that IDF has released. Everything listed here is available on their Patreon. Their first “adventure” was for Canon Eyes and we basically got to see how the album shaped up from the very beginning. The next adventure which is currently running is a “side-quest” focusing on various demos and other bonus songs. It’s really interesting so I highly recommend checking it out. (Assuming you haven’t already!)
Most of the stuff available for the Canon Eyes section are the songs that made it onto the final album at various stages of progress so I won't list that here. (1 Acoustic Demos, 2 Bandscratches, 3 Drumscratches, 4 Rhythm Roughs, 5 Chip Roughs, and finally 6 Pre-Mix Roughs). However, there were a few other songs that didn’t make it as far
Beauty or the beast Acoustic Demo
Born to Lose Acoustic Demo
Queen of England Acoustic Demo
Time Running Acoustic Demo
Beauty and the Beast Bandscratch
Queen of England Bandscratch
(The bandscratches aren’t super listenable but they are interesting to get an idea of what a full song might have been like)
Side-Quest Unreleased Demos and Other:
She Said (Hell Is Everybody Else) Acoustic Demo
Apocalyptic Doubt Acoustic Demo
Starlight (Acoustic Demo)
I Fight Dragons Overture 1.5
The Taste for Glory [Demo 1]
Rewind Full Version
Perfect Strangers - From The Goldbergs
Rewind (a la Beastie Boys)
Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?
Chain Wallet Rock (Live)
02 TNF Eighteen Acst Demo v2 145bpm
03 TNF Battle AcstDemo v2 135bpm
04 TNF Another Week AcstDemo v2 115bpm
05 TNF Meeting AcstDemo nobpm
06 TNF Rescue AcstDemo v2 135bpm
07 TNF Time To Fly AcstDemo v2 160bpm
08 TNF Return AcstDemo v2 nobpm
09 TNF Fighting On AcstDemo v2 115bpm
13 Always [Demo 7-18-13]
Obliterated (demo mix1)
And that’s about everything I could find! This list is as complete as far as I can tell. Well…at least until more songs get released! I don’t think I’m missing any extra songs or email list songs but I could always be wrong. If you know of one let me know!
submitted by Yellowninja007
to ifightdragons [link] [comments]
2020.10.30 11:17 BardicLasher I have never seen a show with less respect for time than The Goldbergs
Okay, so I love the Goldbergs. For those of you not in the know, it's a spiritual successor to Happy Days or that 70's show, in that it's a sitcom about a normal family living 30 years before the show was on the air that's heavily steeped in nostalgia. Unlike those shows, it's semi-autobiographical, with most of the main characters being real people in the showrunner's life, and the main character being a young him.
It's hilarious, wonderful, and I'm right now done with season six, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing... but wow this show actively disrespects time. It's a sitcom, so it can get away with it, but here's some of the most egregious examples...
-Adam Goldberg turned 11 early in season one, 16 in season 5 episode 8, then 16 again in season 6 episode 1.
-Barry Goldberg turned 16 in the first episode of the show. He was a Sophomore in high school. In Season six, he graduates high school. At no point was he held back. Slow time in a show isn't that weird... but the simple fact is Barry aged slower than Adam.
-One season has one episode that takes place February 13 and goes for a few days, and another, unrelated episode about Valentine's day.
-The show takes place in "1980-something" and they really do mean 'something.' The main character has seen, at their release, movies ranging from 1982 release dates to 1988 release dates... and not in chronological order.
-Similarly, E.T. for Atari happens on the show- 1982- when the main character already owns an NES -1985-.
Various other real-world events happen in the course of episodes, in completely not-real order.
There's plenty more examples than that, and ,as said, it can get away with it because it's a sitcom, but wow. I mean, the main character turned 16 twice. You can't really top that without actively including time travel. Now, the show makes it clear that we're dealing with an unreliable narrator (he even ends many episodes by admitting he might not have all the facts and dates right,) but still... One character ages 5 years while another ages 3.
Anyway, great show, just really needed to ramble and this felt like the best place.
submitted by BardicLasher
to CharacterRant [link] [comments]
2020.10.27 20:00 _call-me-al_ Tue, Oct 27 2020
GM, Ford knew about climate change 50 years ago Comments Link The World Health Organization Monday once again warned nations against “the politicization” of the COVID-19 pandemic, saying it has led to confusion and disrespect for science, and made the pandemic worse. Comments Link Anger over sacred Australian Aboriginal tree bulldozed for highway Comments Link Family sues Texas county for wrongful death of Black man during 'Live PD' production
Senate votes to confirm Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
Ex-postal worker charged with tossing absentee ballots
6% of adults hospitalized with COVID-19 in the US were healthcare workers. Among them, 36% were in nursing-related occupations. Approximately 28% of these patients were admitted to an ICU, 16% required invasive mechanical ventilation, and 4% died.
New research shows that when vampire bats feel sick, they socially distance themselves from groupmates in their roost – no public health guidance required. Study was conducted in the wild, tracking bats' social encounters with "backpack" computers containing proximity sensors.
A new study from the University of Copenhagen shows that people doing hard physical work have a 55-per cent higher risk of developing dementia than those doing sedentary work. The figures have been adjusted for lifestyle factors and lifetime, among other things.
We’re the NASA researchers hunting for water ice and other resources on the Moon, and we’re excited to take your questions! Ask us anything!
What Comes After the International Space Station?
A peculiar galaxy
Newly Discovered Cell Could Reverse Nerve Damage From Stroke, Spinal Injury
It is both physically possible and economically affordable to meet 100% of electricity demand with the combination of solar, wind & batteries (SWB) by 2030 across the entire United States as well as the overwhelming majority of other regions of the world
Electric Vehicles Are Becoming The Future Of The Automotive Industry "BNEF predicts that by 2040 EV sales will rise to nearly 60% of the global auto market."
Teachers of reddit, what are some signs that a student is being abused or lives in a toxic environment ?
What is the worst internet trend that you remember?
People who got over procrastination. How?
TIL The holes in honeycombs don't actually start out as hexagons. Bees create circular tubes staggered with one another. The heat formed by the activity of the bees softens the wax, which connects the gaps between the holes. Then the wax hardens into the the most energy efficient shape, the hexagon.
TIL in 1900, a sealed cave was discovered in China's Gansu province containing 1,100 scrolls and 15,000 Buddhist texts. Believed to have been sealed around 1002, the last recorded date, the cave contained lost texts and the earliest dated printed book, a copy of the Diamond Sutra printed in 868.
TIL Not only do bats make high-pitched sounds for echolocation, many bat species also sing. A team of scientists that analyzed one species’ song translated it as a sequence that opens with a hello, then a gender identification, then some geographic information, & then a "let's talk" section.
[OC] Highest Peak in Each US State
[OC] Visualization of the Minecraft Biome Generation Algorithm for Seed 6.
I've been driving for 14 months now. Here's a heatmap of every single journey [OC]
does anyone else have a “dirty” wooden spoon and a “clean” wooden spoon
Is anyone else's kitchen (pots, pans, utensils, etc.) an unholy mishmash of secondhand stuff from friends/family or goodwill?
File under mildly interesting: I picked up a used copy of ‘The Wolfgang Puck Cookbook’ which he apparently signed in ‘88.
[I ate] Giant breaded mozzarella sticks
[I ate] Xiao Long Bao, Siu Mai, BBQ Pork Bao, and Xi’an Dumplings
[Homemade] Chicken and Shrimp Lo Mein
‘Superbad’ Reunion And Watch Party Adds Emma Stone – Stone Joins Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Bill Hader, Martha MacIssac, Evan Goldberg, Director Greg Mottola, And Producer Judd Apatow.
‘Borat’ Lawsuit Over Holocaust Survivor’s Interview Is Dismissed
Kazakhstan's tourism board has adopted the Borat catchphrase "very nice" in its new advertising campaign
The Pool Table, Me, Watercolors, 2020
Polaroid, Me, Digital Art, 2020
Lost In the Woods, Me, watercolor, 2020
Trump ’60 Minutes’ Interview Draws Almost 17 Million Viewers
'Assassins Creed' Live-Action TV Series in the Works at Netflix
'Moon Knight': Oscar Isaac In Talks to Star in Marvel's Disney+ Series
This photo of Mickey Rourke and friend looks like it could be from the next Zoolander on 20 years
After 65 years of indifference my Dad decided his voice now matters. Proud of him.
My day is ruined
My Rock Monster
Playing with his baby son
Colored droplets in corn syrup seemingly blended together can be returned to their original state by reversing the direction of mixing, a form of laminar flow called "Stokes flow"
Took this picture of the snow wave on my roof today.
This leaf that looks like a mouse
This is me 0.000001 seconds away from hitting the water in 2015
I've been photographing the 'Eye of God' nebula in my backyard for the past month. This is the result!
Shrimp isolated in a water droplet using surface tension to make their way back to the water
An excavator using a rope and lever technique to move materials it wasn’t originally designed to move
Ya'll comparing the Tesla logo to a cat's nose and I'm over here like "bro..."
Husband made a barrier, and these two are not happy about it.
Good girl has been here for me for most of my life :)
Father's reaction to his son's first goal
We should talk more about badgers
Random Subreddit of the day: Celebhub These are its 3 top posts of all time:
Former Olympic gymnast McKayla Maroney just posted this 🍑
Bella Thorne was threatened by a hacker so she posted her nudes on Twitter
JoJo just showed her titty on Instagram Live
submitted by _call-me-al_
to RedditTLDR [link] [comments]
2020.09.18 15:04 4verticals Final title changes in WWE to happen in front of a crowd
I was thinking about how much wrestling has changed this year and it got me to thinking about the last title changes to happen with fans present to witness them. I decided to create a reference guide because I'm nerdy about obscure stats like this and their related info. The last WWE show to happen in front of a crowd was Raw on March 9th. The champions on that date, and the title change that occurred when they won the title, were:
WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar over Kofi Kingston, Smackdown, October 4th 2019. Brock dropped the title to Drew McIntyre at Mania, and the title has remained around Drew's waist ever since.
Universal Championship: Goldberg over "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, Super Showdown, Saudi Arabia, February 27th 2020. Interestingly, the last Universal Title change before this also happened in Saudi Arabia, when Wyatt beat Seth Rollins on Halloween of 2019 at Crown Jewel. The last Universal Title change to happen in front of a Western crowd was when Rollins beat Brock Lesnar at Summerslam on August 11th 2019. Since beating Wyatt in Saudi, Goldberg dropped the title to Braun Strowman at Mania, and the title currently sits around the waist of Roman Reigns.
Raw Women's Championship: Becky Lynch over Ronda Rousey, WrestleMania 35, April 8th 2019. This match was a triple threat match that also involved Charlotte and was also for her Smackdown Women's Championship. Since dethroning Ronda here, Becky held the title for over a year until she needed to take time off due to pregnancy, wherein the title was contested in the MITB match on May 10th 2020, which was won by Asuka.
Smackdown Women's Championship: Bayley over Charlotte, Smackdown, October 11th 2019. Amazingly, Bayley is still champion.
Intercontinental Championship: Sami Zayn over Braun Strowman, Elimination Chamber, March 8th 2020. Sami literally squeaked in here, winning the title from Braun on the penultimate show in front of crowds. This match was a 3-on-1 handicap match in which Zayn was partnered by his Artist Collective teammates, Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura. Zayn's reign lasted 65 days before he vacated the title due to being unable to appear on the show during the pandemic. The title is currently held by Jeff Hardy, but Zayn is back on TV and is claiming to be the rightful champion.
United States Champion: Andrade over Rey Mysterio, house show, Boxing Day 2019. The last title change to probably ever happen at a house show, as WWE has expressed interest in moving away from them even after a return to live crowds. The last televised US Title change was when Rey beat AJ Styles on Raw a month prior to his defeat to Andrade. The title currently is held by Bobby Lashley.
Raw Tag Team Championships: Street Profits over Seth Rollins and Murphy, Raw, March 2nd 2020. The Profits also squeaked in here, beating Rollins and Murphy a week prior to the final show in front of crowds. Like Bayley, Dawkins and Ford are yet to drop their titles.
Smackdown Tag Team Championships: Miz and John Morrison over New Day, Super Showdown, Saudi Arabia, February 27th 2020. The last Smackdown tag title change to happen in front of a Western crowd was when New Day beat the Revival (remember them? :P) in Manchester, England on an episode of Smackdown in November 2019. The last change to happen in front of a North American crowd was when Revival beat New Day at Clash of Champions 2019 in their home state of North Carolina. The titles are currently held by Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura.
Women's Tag Team Championships: Asuka and Kairi Sane over Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross, Hell In A Cell, October 6th 2019. Asuka and Kairi would drop the titles back to Alexa and Nikki at Mania. The titles are currently held by Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax.
24/7 Championship: Riddick Moss over Mojo Rawley, Raw, February 10th 2020. Moss dropped the belt to R-Truth two months later when he was out jogging. Yes, this is a championship contested in professional wrestling matches. The title is currently held by R-Truth, who is in his... 39th reign.
NXT Championship: Adam Cole over Johnny Gargano, TakeOver: XXV, June 1st 2019. Cole's reign would end up being the longest in the history of the title, before he dropped the belt to Keith Lee, in a match that was also for Lee's North American Championship, on Night 2 of the 2020 Great American Bash in July. The title is currently held by Finn Balor.
NXT Women's Championship: Rhea Ripley over Shayna Baszler, NXT TV, December 18th 2019. Rhea would be given a Mania program with Charlotte, who ended her reign. The title is currently held by Io Shirai, who beat Charlotte in a triple threat match also involving Rhea.
NXT North American Championship: Keith Lee over Roderick Strong, NXT TV, January 22nd 2020. Lee would vacate the title after defeating Adam Cole and also becoming NXT Champion. The North American Championship is currently held by Damian Priest.
NXT Tag Team Championships: Matt Riddle and Pete Dunne over Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly, TakeOver: Portland, February 16th 2020. Interestingly, Dunne would become isolated in the UK during the pandemic and his half of the championships was then defended on his behalf by Timothy Thatcher. Riddle and Thatcher dropped the titles to Imperium on the May 13th episode of NXT. They then ended up having a match in the "Fight Pit". The titles are currently held by Breezango.
Here's to hearing the crowd pop again for a title change sometime in the not too distant future. Hope you enjoyed reading.
submitted by 4verticals
to SquaredCircle [link] [comments]
2020.09.07 01:34 subreddit_stats Subreddit Stats: SquaredCircle top posts from 2014-10-21 to 2020-09-06 00:51 PDT
Period: 2146.89 days
| ||Submissions ||Comments |
|Total ||999 ||362138 |
|Rate (per day) ||0.47 ||168.62 |
|Unique Redditors ||590 ||59964 |
|Combined Score ||5998786 ||12616244 |
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 382962 points, 67 submissions: Strike_Gently
- Kofi on being called the first African American champion: “I think it’s silly that people try to not count The Rock in that category. Regardless of what you look like, you are what you are. He’s black. Whether he’s half black, he’s black.” (12403 points, 1443 comments)
- Orton: “It took me a little time, but what I had to do was realize, Kaepernick, he wasn't shiting on the flag. He wasn't disrespecting the people that have given their lives for our freedom. He was taking a stand against police brutality.” (11866 points, 1027 comments)
- Kevin Owens with a video on his thoughts on COVID-19: “If you’re belittling people for wearing a mask, you’re making fun of people who are trying to do what’s best for their community.” (11740 points, 464 comments)
- Big Show won't wake up after a match, so the referees try to put themselves over (9919 points, 222 comments)
- Chuck Taylor uses a live grenade on Ciampa and feels the effect (9044 points, 581 comments)
- Sammy Guevara: “I’ve made stupid, inappropriate and extremely offensive comments in my past. In my idiotic mind, I thought I was being funny in using words and terms that represent nothing but horror and pain. I am truly sorry for my hurtful words and actions, and I will never forgive myself.” (8521 points, 1484 comments)
- HBK gets hugged by a fan in the crowd mid-match, Michaels hugs back (8107 points, 380 comments)
- Bray Wyatt has his own special face mask for when he goes out in public (7611 points, 321 comments)
- John Cena drops his title and gets the smooth assist from John Cone (7517 points, 255 comments)
- Jericho on a possible HOF induction: "If I continue to work for the Khan family for the rest of my life, I'll never go into the WWE Hall of Fame. I'm a hall of famer in the minds of the people who want me to be in the hall of fame. I'm a hall of famer in my mind. That's all that matters." (7263 points, 888 comments)
- 217417 points, 38 submissions: FuzzyWuzzyMooMoo
- [Royal Rumble Spoilers] Entrant #21 in the Men's Royal Rumble (13156 points, 1607 comments)
- [WWE Backstage Spoilers] It finally happened... (12553 points, 3172 comments)
- Road Dogg's reaction to seemingly hitting someone with one of the DX glow sticks at the Hall of Fame ceremony (8041 points, 344 comments)
- Roman Reigns: "Thank you to everyone who’s reached out...I can’t put into words what it means to me. Your energy and positivity motivate me to get better quickly to get back in the ring, but for now I’m going to spend time with my family and focus on health. Thank you - Joe/Roman" (7981 points, 432 comments)
- [Raw Spoilers] Damn Kurt... (7167 points, 828 comments)
- What is known so far about the travel issues that have left many of the WWE Talent stuck in Saudi Arabia (6830 points, 2748 comments)
- [AEW Double or Nothing Spoiler] Surprise appearance after the Main Event (6248 points, 1341 comments)
- (Raw Spoilers) Ladies and gentlemen, Braun Strowman... (6209 points, 879 comments)
- Roman Reigns gets distracted after seeing Dana Brooke rub oil on Sonya Deville (5997 points, 439 comments)
- Becky Lynch to Nia Jax: "You gave me your best sucker punch, but I got back up to destroy your whole roster. They won’t let me fight, but I’ll get back up from that too. It’s what I do. So enjoy your one free shot, because as bad as my memory is now, I haven’t forgotten you, bitch." (5958 points, 844 comments)
- 83439 points, 15 submissions: GetDown90
- Kevin Nash: "The company is called World Wrestling Entertainment. I was entertained. @StephMcMahon said we're bringing this to you to take you away from where we are. I was immersed and not watching the news. Thank you @WWE for going beyond what every other product has. Delivered!" (7785 points, 560 comments)
- Jake Roberts: "AEW was the first wrestling promotion that ever had a birthday party for me. That was pretty cool. They had cake and everything for everybody; it was really nice. The people at AEW are like that – Tony Khan is a wonderful man and a brilliant man." (7715 points, 488 comments)
- Vickie Guerrero: "I met Eddie on a blind date. I didn't get home until 4 A.M because we danced till 3 A.M. I said, 'Dad, punish me how you want. I just met the greatest guy. I don't care what my punishment is.' And we started dating ever since and it was history after that." (6360 points, 263 comments)
- Kane: "Bryan and I are on such opposite ends of the political spectrum. But we respect each other as human beings and value each other's opinions, so we had conversations and learned from each other. I learned a lot from Bryan, even if we didn't always agree." (6128 points, 1379 comments)
- Maria Kanellis: "WWE doesnt want to build new stars, they want to spike the ratings for a couple weeks to keep the investors/networks happy. What WWE doesn’t seem to get, is ratings improve when people care about the story/stars. Invest in talent, spend the time building stars, stop the laziness." (6079 points, 846 comments)
- Bret Hart: "Goldberg to me was one of the most unprofessional wrestlers there ever was in the business. For Bill Goldberg to be in the Hall of Fame... he hurt everybody he worked with." (6006 points, 1022 comments)
- Batista on his Favorite WWE Match: "It was with Rey Mysterio at a house show in Mexico. We went and gave them a pay-per-view match. We went back and got a standing ovation. Rey kicked out of my finish, we gave them every bell and whistle we could think of. That's what I wanted my career to be." (5606 points, 237 comments)
- Ric Flair on the Boneyard Match: "I texted Taker, 'You did it again.' That and the Fun House, it was incredible. If I'm dying as an adult who's been watching this forever, can you imagine what a 12-year-old is thinking? They gotta be going, 'Wow! Daddy this is the coolest thing!'" (5388 points, 438 comments)
- Luke Gallows: "When I got there (WWE) in 2016, I was pleasantly surprised because the locker room of old had changed. The old guard was gone. It wasn't everybody walking around on eggshells. I give big credit to Roman Reigns for that." (5335 points, 561 comments)
- Steve Austin: "I've had zero alcohol for right at 14 days now. I'm also doing my DDP Yoga shit. Hell, I'm going to jump up here and do the splits like a goddang cheerleader in a minute! I'm flexible as a motherfucker." lol (4928 points, 575 comments)
- 77859 points, 15 submissions: Naweezy
- “Motherfucker”. Stone Cold steals the Rock’s moment. (7065 points, 425 comments)
- Two legends with their signature rises (6617 points, 288 comments)
- The Rock attempts the Rock Bottom on Eddie Guerrero (6313 points, 411 comments)
- Wrestling 101: Don’t drop a beer Stone Cold throws you (6227 points, 206 comments)
- That time CM Punk and Daniel Bryan copied a spot from the Sonnen and Silvia fight on the Raw after the event (5820 points, 322 comments)
- Remember paper always beats the rock (5249 points, 221 comments)
- Scott Hall and Zack Ryder holding each other’s Intercontinental Championships 20 years apart (5098 points, 262 comments)
- Swig of beer for the working man (5042 points, 257 comments)
- Beeper. Fanny Pack. All Denim clothing. Stone Cold and The Rock. This is as 90’s as it gets (4648 points, 220 comments)
- HBK fools Melina who thinks he’s John Morrison (4601 points, 179 comments)
- 61927 points, 11 submissions: sylvester_terkay
- A Series of Wrestlers popping out of nowhere (8098 points, 288 comments)
- What reminds me of Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn lately (6535 points, 234 comments)
- Sami Zayn popping outta nowhere (6213 points, 198 comments)
- Big E meets Little E (6047 points, 245 comments)
- Orange Cassidy joining what he thought was a slumber party (5879 points, 206 comments)
- Ric Flair makes a young Hurricane fan cry (5712 points, 386 comments)
- Roman gets his payback (5305 points, 153 comments)
- It took almost 2 years for Randy to get his revenge on AJ (4993 points, 233 comments)
- Billie Kay breaks Peyton Royce & Cathy Kelley (4517 points, 320 comments)
- [Raw Spoilers] Kurt Angle having some flashbacks (4334 points, 204 comments)
- 61503 points, 7 submissions: RealWWE
- Daniel Bryan medically cleared to return to in-ring action (26808 points, 6506 comments)
- Rey Mysterio’s reaction to seeing AJ Styles backstage at Royal Rumble (8587 points, 493 comments)
- [Rumble Spoilers] This Is Brock Lesnar, Hear Him Scream - The Remix (6395 points, 180 comments)
- The champ Becky Lynch has a special surprise for SquaredCircle ... (5661 points, 561 comments)
- Hello SC from Stamford! R-Truth and Carmella are enjoying their all-expenses paid vacation to WWE HQ (5397 points, 356 comments)
- Not-so-official artwork for NXT TakeOver in the year 2050 (4463 points, 203 comments)
- I am WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch and the Superstar everyone wants to see at Evolution, the first-ever all-women's pay-per-view. Ask the champ anything! (And boo the woo!) (4192 points, 1738 comments)
- 54103 points, 10 submissions: hall198
- Deadspin: WWE Allows Alleged Child Sex Predator to Waltz Back Into the Ring Like Nothing Happened (8645 points, 1551 comments)
- Ric Flair's ringtone is set to 'Ric Flair Drip' and Charlotte is shocked by this discovery. (7829 points, 548 comments)
- Renee Young announces she has COVID-19 (5137 points, 983 comments)
- (SD Spoilers) This fan went all out for Holloween (5112 points, 153 comments)
- TMZ: The Columbus police department launch an investigation into Marty Jannetty's facebook comments from earlier today "We are going to look into this. The first step will be seeing if we have any missing persons or unidentified remains cases that match the limited information in the post." (4992 points, 776 comments)
- Tommy Dreamer: "Yesterday. AEW packed, ROH sold out, WWE tokyo packed, they ran Jackson as well. NXT Venice (packed), I did an indy (with) over 700 people. I keep reading all these other indies ran last night, So many people were entertained by professional wrestling. YESTERDAY WAS A GOOD DAY" (4575 points, 237 comments)
- The IIconics are amazing, pass it on. (4565 points, 433 comments)
- The PPV poster for Hell in a Cell (4523 points, 426 comments)
- (NXT Spoilers) YEET. (4420 points, 383 comments)
- Ric Flair: "It's Official, Charlotte Is No Longer Ric Flair's Daughter. I Am Charlotte Flair's Dad! All The Accolades That Have Come My Way Over Time Are Diminished By Her Accomplishments Now! I Am So Proud Of You Charlotte." (4305 points, 503 comments)
- 52599 points, 8 submissions: Bigbenn0
- I present to you the first and only time John Cena did a suicide dive. (8006 points, 382 comments)
- On this day 2 years ago, the greatest moment in WWE history happened. (7898 points, 364 comments)
- To be honest, this alone should get R-Truth inducted into the Hall of Fame (7364 points, 381 comments)
- A reminder that Ricochet isn’t human. (6457 points, 517 comments)
- The Usos forfeiting the Gauntlet Match out of respect for Kofi and The New Day was perfection and one of the best part of Kofimania. WWE gets a lot of criticism for their storylines and bookings and whatnot but Kofimania shows that they can be great when they want to. (6380 points, 358 comments)
- I often forget how crazy Bobby Lashley was back in the day. (6138 points, 387 comments)
- In Honor of Money in the Bank this Sunday, here’s what I think is the greatest non-Wrestlemania entrance in WWE History. I also don’t think there’ll come another time where a superstar elicit this big of a ovation off their entrance alone. (5455 points, 849 comments)
- John Cena and Sting congratulating a 7-Year old Girl on beating cancer after Raw went off air. (4901 points, 273 comments)
- 49307 points, 10 submissions: woo_hah
- John Cena: “I can say with the utmost sincerity that I believe Brock Lesnar is best in-ring performer that I've seen. His performance at the Rumble was a clinic on how to establish yourself, how to establish those around you, establish the championship, establish the importance of one event.” (5922 points, 853 comments)
- WWE confirms move to Amway Center (calling it WWE ThunderDome). There will be drone cameras and 1,000 virtual fans, with crowd audio mixed in. Kevin Dunn says pryo, smoke and projections will allow for “a big, beautiful entrance, better than WrestleMania.” (5685 points, 1123 comments)
- Big E on Xavier Woods: “If Woods doesn’t come up to me in 2014 and say, ‘Hey, I have an idea for a group. You want to join me?’ If that doesn’t happen, who knows if I’m even still employed here. He changed our lives. And the fact that he got the trombone over in wrestling? That’s incredible.” (5625 points, 294 comments)
- Drew McIntyre: “I don’t know why, but Kurt Angle chose to work with me for one of his final matches in TNA. He made me look like a million bucks. Then, a few years later in WWE, he made me look like an absolute killer. I can never thank Kurt enough for what he has done and continues to do for me.” (5314 points, 120 comments)
- Terry Funk on AEW: “Vince and WWE, they’re not fresh. Yes, Vince does big business. They have the best talent in the world, but they have no fresh ideas. They should be selling out every arena. Vince thinks he’s fresh, he thinks he’s the best. That’s when you get knocked on your ass.” (5128 points, 613 comments)
- Jake Hager: "When I look now at guys like Cesaro, guys like Bobby Lashley, they’re just lost. When I look at them, that whole cloud of doom comes right back over me. [WWE] knows exactly what they’re doing and I hate to say it, but it’s on purpose. They want you lost in there so they can control you" (4660 points, 1256 comments)
- Chris Jericho: “One of my mission statements in AEW is to build new talent. People complain, ‘We don’t have any idea who this people are!’ It’s only been nine weeks, and we’re focusing on one person every couple of weeks. Building new stars will make this promotion successful.” (4578 points, 491 comments)
- Otis on winning MITB: “I found out and was like, ‘What?’ When the briefcase got into my hands, that’s when it felt real. I remember watching the first ‘Money in the Bank’ match at WrestleMania, and it blows my mind that I woke up right next to it this morning.” (4214 points, 475 comments)
- Mandy Rose pitched the Otis storyline directly to Vince McMahon. It was inspired by their real-life friendship. (4093 points, 347 comments)
- Renee Young on WWE's reaction to her positive COVID test: "Did I feel a little slighted? I didn't really feel like anyone was all that concerned that I got sick. That bothered me for sure." (4088 points, 521 comments)
- 49071 points, 3 submissions: LazyCanasian
- Earthquake (my dad) playing Tetris while my brother and sister look on. (18154 points, 541 comments)
- In memory of my dad today, here he is on his birthday excited for some hot disco hits! (17092 points, 429 comments)
- In honor of Father’s Day, here’s Earthquake and me around 1996-1997. Happy Father’s Day to all of the dads that are still with us and those that aren’t. Much love! (13825 points, 363 comments)
- 47977 points, 1 submission: Macaveli54
- Nearly 50 hours of work, here’s my drawing of The Rock (47977 points, 1413 comments)
- 40346 points, 7 submissions: KhabibTime
- Ric Flair: I Ain't Dead Yet Mother Fuckers! WOOOOO! (11185 points, 581 comments)
- Big E: Sometimes you forget the dude you’ve goofed off with for the last 4+ years is a legend. Putting in an actual hour against (and DEFEATING) world champs & future HOFers was awe inspiring & humbling. Last night was one we will never forget. (5573 points, 562 comments)
- James Ellsworth: When I wrestled Braun Strowman the match didn't last 2 minutes, and with that neither was my WWE career suppose to. Thanks to fans all over the world, in those nearly 2 minutes I lasted a year and a half a WWE, I'll never forget what wrestling fans did for me (5366 points, 175 comments)
- Jon Moxley: “Pressure is having a 2-page script written by a 74-year old mad man that makes no sense, that’s gonna make you look stupid on TV” (5000 points, 737 comments)
- Big E: Kofi has the most days as a tag team champion in the history of WWE. Never failed a drug test. Never had a brush with the law. Always a professional to the highest degree. Give this man his flowers while he can still smell them. (4858 points, 385 comments)
- [WWE After The Bell] Randy Orton Confirms AJ Styles is a Flat Earther (4264 points, 1336 comments)
- Kayla Braxton: @WWE I’ll forego my paycheck to never see Lana and Lashley together on television again (4100 points, 448 comments)
- 37282 points, 7 submissions: WorkFriendlyAcct
- Fan misreads request for assistance. (9173 points, 306 comments)
- Triple H marks out for Randy Orton (5212 points, 201 comments)
- Picture perfect hurricanranna off the top rope to the outside. (5023 points, 182 comments)
- The most dramatic running clothesline in the history of professional wrestling. (4703 points, 344 comments)
- Daniel and Brie share a moment (4629 points, 556 comments)
- 30 Years of the Royal Rumble (4346 points, 638 comments)
- Mayoral Candidate Abuses Cheerleaders (4196 points, 128 comments)
- 35508 points, 1 submission: MustacheDiaries
- 1992 and 2020 have identical calendars so I'm using the 1992 WWF Calendar this year. (35508 points, 640 comments)
- 34503 points, 6 submissions: thebobbyshaw33
- Sign catches Rock’s attention and he’s gotta set the record straight (9731 points, 389 comments)
- (HIAC SPOILERS) Xpac is all of us (5967 points, 837 comments)
- This has to be one of the greatest photos ever captured in wrestling. (5939 points, 242 comments)
- Kane comes out to Slow Chemical for his victory speech. (4505 points, 559 comments)
- The accuracy of this tweet is amazing and even Dolph found it hilarious “undertaker 2000 & undertaker 1999” (4189 points, 185 comments)
- [HOF Spoilers] crowd favorite (4172 points, 270 comments)
- 33054 points, 3 submissions: suzukigun4life
- WWE has confirmed WrestleMania will not be taking place in Tampa Bay. It will instead air live on PPV/WWE Network and emanate from the WWE Performance Center. (22353 points, 4591 comments)
- [GRR SPOILERS] Greatest moment in Royal Rumble history? (6164 points, 498 comments)
- [RAW Spoilers] Superstar's update (4537 points, 821 comments)
- 32590 points, 5 submissions: Knoxlag
- "Rusev literally gave $25,000 of his own money to pay WWE production workers cause they weren’t getting paid." (9391 points, 1076 comments)
- 2 Generations apart (7862 points, 328 comments)
- Dave Meltzer: "What horrible news, Rocky Johnson passed away, Dwayne's father. Our best to Dwayne, Ricky, Ata and the entire family." (7091 points, 323 comments)
- Cody with some legendary company on the Jericho Cruise (4170 points, 262 comments)
- Photo of the new AEW faction (4076 points, 636 comments)
- 31221 points, 5 submissions: mcm123456
- That time Triple H KILLED Shawn Michaels. I'm glad he retired this dangerous move. (8396 points, 650 comments)
- 27 years ago to this day, WWF Champion Hulk Hogan faced IWGP Champion The Great Muta (7093 points, 837 comments)
- Triple H disguised as Goldust shooting Kane with a Flamethrower. You can't make this shit up... (6706 points, 412 comments)
- Eddie Guerrero realising he's in trouble a little too late. (4610 points, 312 comments)
- Booker T, Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho stealing each other's Finishers. (4416 points, 300 comments)
- 26914 points, 5 submissions: will_upvote_beer
- Kurt Angle: “Wrestlemania is around the corner. My very last match. I know its not the old Kurt Angle everyone has wanted, but im proud knowing its the new Kurt Angle thats been clean for almost 6 years. Thank you to all those who have been supporting me through the good and bad. I love you all.” (8364 points, 508 comments)
- Batista turned down WWE Hall Of Fame invitation because his in-ring career is not over: "I would love to go back. I've been very vocal about that" (5233 points, 626 comments)
- Rusev is selling more shirts than The Shield and everyone else in WWE (4829 points, 606 comments)
- Jim Ross signs with All Elite Wrestling for most lucrative deal in commentary history (4310 points, 772 comments)
- Meltzer reporting that Fox wants Smackdown to be less comedy and more sports (4178 points, 966 comments)
- 26079 points, 4 submissions: KneeHighMischief
- CM Punk with a fantastic display of sportsmanship after Chris Hamrick suffers a gruesome knee injury (9746 points, 416 comments)
- Sami Zayn finds out that Ska isn't cool anymore (6840 points, 601 comments)
- A dazed Michael McGillicutty (Curtis Axel) thinks he got the better of Sheamus 1/19/13 (5337 points, 236 comments)
- Alberto El Patron has no concept of physics (4156 points, 335 comments)
- 25796 points, 3 submissions: Bradleyharheez
- TRAGIC UPDATE: LA County lifeguards confirm body found in Venice Beach is former WWE star Shad Gaspard, via @tina_patel. (15688 points, 1545 comments)
- R-truth crashes drake Mavericks wedding to become 24/7 champion again! (5218 points, 762 comments)
- Tommy dreamer posted this photo of him and Howard finkel and his sign in the background just makes me shed a tear (4890 points, 203 comments)
- 24259 points, 4 submissions: AJ-Naka-Zayn-Owens
- Eddie Guerrero wins the 100M race (8565 points, 286 comments)
- Kurt Angle reverses everything The Undertaker does into an Ankle Lock (5774 points, 438 comments)
- Eddie Guerrero’s last cheeky smile before he would sadly pass away (5559 points, 282 comments)
- Great sequence from Adam Cole at NXT Takeover NOLA (4361 points, 315 comments)
- 24199 points, 1 submission: serenawilliams
- kn0thing said you all wanted to see the belt. Banana for scale. (24199 points, 990 comments)
- RealWWE (53075 points, 111 comments)
- Chris_Jericho (43104 points, 90 comments)
- Anderrrrr (37165 points, 389 comments)
- Strike_Gently (33900 points, 105 comments)
- BigHoss94 (32688 points, 95 comments)
- The_Haskins (27995 points, 289 comments)
- PiplupTCG (27562 points, 151 comments)
- Hummer77x (26243 points, 237 comments)
- TheTallOne93 (25896 points, 250 comments)
- RoscoeSantangelo (25427 points, 109 comments)
- TheDangiestSlad (23258 points, 138 comments)
- Lessiarty (23215 points, 84 comments)
- dpw2017 (22463 points, 101 comments)
- Singer211 (20367 points, 216 comments)
- SiphenPrax (19786 points, 105 comments)
- GetDown90 (19709 points, 207 comments)
- ackinsocraycray (19493 points, 201 comments)
- LukkasG (18450 points, 35 comments)
- NextChamp (17817 points, 217 comments)
- Shrekt115 (17754 points, 585 comments)
- JustATributeCC (17216 points, 116 comments)
- StayHypeBro (16900 points, 117 comments)
- BlackfishShane (16591 points, 86 comments)
- GTSBurner (16470 points, 392 comments)
- SuperBatSpider (15904 points, 108 comments)
- CoreyGravy (15747 points, 157 comments)
- Konfliction (14761 points, 126 comments)
- Mysteriagant (14679 points, 267 comments)
- insomniainc (14592 points, 155 comments)
- suzukigun4life (14490 points, 56 comments)
- almostbad (14361 points, 87 comments)
- Mr-GameAndWrestling (14156 points, 296 comments)
- Pyrozooka0 (13972 points, 123 comments)
- SnuggleMonster15 (13731 points, 96 comments)
- Houseside (13665 points, 402 comments)
- AKittyCat (13580 points, 154 comments)
- idlepyramid (12719 points, 70 comments)
- KyWy75 (12366 points, 68 comments)
- Michelanvalo (12128 points, 387 comments)
- AmishAvenger (11993 points, 102 comments)
- rbarton812 (11984 points, 182 comments)
- AJ-Naka-Zayn-Owens (11868 points, 67 comments)
- TheBrianJ (11829 points, 48 comments)
- mcm123456 (11820 points, 176 comments)
- SnortWhoresFuckCoke (11803 points, 316 comments)
- daprice82 (11754 points, 77 comments)
- BAbaraka (11689 points, 44 comments)
- ottershavemorefun (11536 points, 58 comments)
- Vagabond21 (11329 points, 122 comments)
- Mhc2617 (11270 points, 126 comments)
- Nearly 50 hours of work, here’s my drawing of The Rock by Macaveli54 (47977 points, 1413 comments)
- 1992 and 2020 have identical calendars so I'm using the 1992 WWF Calendar this year. by MustacheDiaries (35508 points, 640 comments)
- Daniel Bryan medically cleared to return to in-ring action by RealWWE (26808 points, 6506 comments)
- kn0thing said you all wanted to see the belt. Banana for scale. by serenawilliams (24199 points, 990 comments)
- WWE has confirmed WrestleMania will not be taking place in Tampa Bay. It will instead air live on PPV/WWE Network and emanate from the WWE Performance Center. by suzukigun4life (22353 points, 4591 comments)
- (Wrestlemania Spoilers) Surprise at Wrestlemania. by boundedwum (19319 points, 1975 comments)
- Is this the right subreddit for this? (x-post /GeometryIsNeat) by Thehoneyfetish (18989 points, 401 comments)
- Earthquake (my dad) playing Tetris while my brother and sister look on. by LazyCanasian (18154 points, 541 comments)
- Good Guy Shawn Michaels helps kid with Down Syndrome who jumped the fence by ClintEastwood41 (17590 points, 822 comments)
- In memory of my dad today, here he is on his birthday excited for some hot disco hits! by LazyCanasian (17092 points, 429 comments)
- 6086 points: AmishAvenger's comment in Don't buy WWE 2K20, it is without question the worst and laziest installment in the series.
- 5039 points: KennyAlmighty's comment in How Big is Batista's Dick: A Comprehensive Investigation [NSFW]
- 4813 points: hey333's comment in Paul Heyman, Eric Bischoff to run WWE TV programs
- 4663 points: RoscoeSantangelo's comment in Vince McMahon officially bans all WWE talent from associating themselves with 3rd Parties (Twitch, Cameo). Talents given 30 days to comply.
- 4653 points: pulkit97nagar's comment in [AEW Double or Nothing Spoiler] Surprise appearance after the Main Event
- 4357 points: RichieD79's comment in Is this the right subreddit for this? (x-post /GeometryIsNeat)
- 4332 points: deleted's comment in "Rusev literally gave $25,000 of his own money to pay WWE production workers cause they weren’t getting paid."
- 4078 points: KaneRobot's comment in R-Truth joined protesters in Charlotte NC
- 4048 points: drmojo90210's comment in Stone Cold Steve Autism was the greatest of all time
- 4004 points: deleted's comment in WWE is changing the name of Moolah match: “After further consideration, we believe it’s best to proceed with the name ‘WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal.’ What remains most important is that this historic match is part of WWE’s unwavering commitment to the Women’s Division.
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
submitted by subreddit_stats
to subreddit_stats [link] [comments]
2020.08.09 04:02 Darbicus11584 How It Should Have Been: Goldberg's WCW Title Reign- Part 1
Long before Goldberg became the part time nostalgia trip/buryer of new talent that we know today, long before Goldberg's first WWE run was bolloxed by backstage politicking. Long before all of that, Goldberg had a great run to the WCW title. Goldberg's momentum in 1998 was really unlike anything else in WCW at the time. For a short while he was the only WCW wrestler (at least not the only one in the main event consistently) not immediately surrounding the interminable nWo feuds and storylines who got a consistently great reaction from the crowds. He showed up, squashed a jobber, and moved on, and the crowd would pop big for the two or three minutes that it took. The reactions got so good, that a title run of some kind of was almost inevitable, so they strapped the US Title on to him.
This could have been the end of it for a while, but Eric Bischoff needed a trump card in the ratings wars which had suddenly become competitive again. Seeing that the current cash cow was Goldberg, it was decided (with Hogan's blessing, given that he thought he'd be the one to end the streak down the line) to strap a rocket to him and make him the new world champion...on an episode of Nitro. Great ratings win...but it did little for PPV buyrates. Still, it was someone other than Hogan at the top, so that spelled ratings gold right?
Unfortunately Goldberg was never booked like a world champion. Sure he held the title and kept winning, but he kept running through the same guys on the same shows week in and week out. This left the announcers with the unenviable task of making Goldberg vs. Jerry Flynn for the 5th time sound relevant. Despite being the world champion, Goldberg was never booked as the centerpiece of WCW storylines. Like so many other champions before him, Goldberg was outshined by Hogan's antics, which included the stellar program with Karl Malone, Jay Leno and the trainwreck nightmare of Hogan/Warrior II. Goldberg main evented exactly two Pay Per Views in his time as champion. The first was Halloween Havoc against DDP (easily the best match of his title run fwiw), though that main event was actually cut off the PPV broadcast due to WCW's usual stellar mismanagement. The second was Starrcade 98, where Kevin Nash was booked to beat Goldberg with help from Scott Hall and a cattle prod, ending the vaunted streak and leading into the Fingerpoke of Doom, WCW's infamous jump the shark moment.
After Starrcade, Goldberg never reached the WCW mountaintop again, save for a strange Vince Russo booking decision to vacate the belt and put it up in a tournament and an oddball Bret Hart feud that was aborted due to Bret's career ending concussion and Goldberg's own decision to try and smash a limo window with his bare fist. Botched heel turns, bad feuds and overall bad booking killed Goldberg's momentum that he had in 1998, to the point where Da Man became just another guy.
So how do you fix Goldberg? Do you never book him as WCW champion? It's a legitimate question: if he stays at the US title level then you can continue to book him pretty much as is for a while. You might need one or two short storyline feuds along the way, but Goldberg still had a good six months left on a US Title run. This is the easy solution, but not the way we're going.
Change the timing of his title run? Say postpone the title win to Starrcade...or any Pay Per View for that matter? Sure the ratings boost from the Georgia Dome show was great, but the amount of money flushed down the toilet for a Goldberg title build is tantalizing as well. Fortunately you can have your cake and eat it too...
Ultimately the biggest detriment of Goldberg and the reason why he failed to connect after losing the title is because he became all about the Streak. He had no reasonable character outside of "bald guy who smashes things and never loses." He never cut promos to speak of. He never wrestled long matches (the DDP one aside). He never gave fans a reason to care about him outside of watching him smash people and keep that Streak alive. Once that was gone...well...you get the point. So the key is that you have to find a way of making Goldberg actually feel like a main event player. Not just the champion...but the face of the company.
One caveat for this though is that WCW is a booking nightmare due to the various Creative Control clauses floating around the area. Admittedly, many of the decisions made here wouldn't pass muster for certain people...brother. In order to facilitate this, we have to ignore these clauses in my little fantasy world. So...with that in mind...
We start after Bash at the Beach 1998, with Goldberg having won the title the week before. Everything else remains the same save for 1 thing: Page & Malone defeated Hogan & Rodman with Page having pinned Hogan. At this episode of Nitro, Goldberg comes out and conducts a promo with Gene Okerlund, talking about the Streak and wanting to give "new guys" an opportunity at the World Championship. He issues an open challenge for every episode of Nitro and Thunder to any former or current WCW champion at any level: if they want to take a shot, then they are next. The first man to step up is actually the man who lost the cruiserweight championship the night before, Chris Jericho. Goldberg squashes him in about 45 seconds flat.
Also at this Nitro, Hollywood Hogan talks about winning his belt back, but their is dissension in the ranks of nWo Hollywood, as Hogan is challenged for leadership by Scott Steiner. Steiner tells Hogan he's past his prime, and it's time for new leadership in the nWo. Hogan tries to pull rank, but the rest of the group (including, it should be mentioned, Bret Hart, who seems to have officially joined the group now) side with Steiner and kick Hogan out of the faction. Hogan will then disappear from television after a vicious beatdown, gone for a few months. I know this means that Hogan/Warrior II sadly will never happen, but the half dozen or so of you upset will get over it (j/k).
For the next few weeks, Goldberg appears at every episode of Nitro and Thunder facing a cadre of former champions. Some of these guys are the usual jobber fodder (like former TV champs Renegade and Bobby Eaton) while others are newer victims (like Finlay and Alex Wright). This style of booking is similar to what Goldberg had done before, yes, but it will be used in service to the storyline later down the road. A week before Road Wild appears, after one of Goldberg's victories, Scott Steiner emerges to throw his hat into the ring and challenge Goldberg for the title at the Pay Per View. Also on the build to Road Wild, Scott Hall and the Giant drop the tag titles to Meng and the Barbarian (so they can have their own feuds and such, nothing made sense about the decision to ignore the tag belts altogether for so long) due to outside interference from Kevin Nash, setting up the blowoff match between Hall and Nash at Road Wild. Bret Hart and DDP are feuding for the US Title as well.
At the Pay Per View, DDP loses to Bret Hart via shenanigans, allowing the Hitman to retain his US Title. Kevin Nash defeats Scott Hall cleanly (hopefully Hall is sober enough to make it a decent match), but after the match the whole of nWo Hollywood minus Scott Steiner arrive and attack Hall for his failure. Nash turns around and defends his former friend, and the two reconcile, with Hall officially joining the Wolfpac as a result. In the main event, Steiner gives the best challenge Goldberg has received to date, running about 12 to 15 minutes in the match. Goldberg perserveres and seems ready to finish off Big Poppa Pump after spearing him. However, this triggers a return from nWo Hollywood, who all attack Goldberg en masse, resulting in a DQ victory. Goldberg fights as best he can, but it is 7 on 1 (Steiner, Giant, Bret Hart, Scott Norton, Curt Hennig, Vincent & Brian Adams; Buff Bagwell was still hurt at the time). Help arrives however in the form of the Wolfpac (Nash, Hall, Sting, Luger & Konnan) who all come armed with baseball bats. The five chase off the black and white nWo as Goldberg struggles to his feet. Once the nWo has cleared out though...the Wolfpac (minus Sting) turn on Goldberg and hit him with the baseball bats, officially reminding everyone that they are still heels overall. Sting objects to this action (clearly not in on the plan) and is assaulted by Luger and Konnan, officially kicked out of the Wolfpac. Road Wild ends with Sting and Goldberg having been beaten down by overwhelming odds.
More to Come...
submitted by Darbicus11584
to fantasybooking [link] [comments]
2020.07.27 01:38 24AMPER Lasting Impact - The Story of Saimatsu (Shuichi x Kaede)
A few months ago, I expressed how much I love Shuichi Saihara, who I have gone on and on about how he is my absolute favorite character of all time and always will be. And I still stand by that to this very day, even though Nagisa Shingetsu is putting up a helluva challenge. For those who haven;t seen my essays, this is my most proud work in the entire sub - my analysis of Shuichi that I continue to update
Anywho, that's not the only thing I have a passion for talking about. Aside from the newfound Nagisa, the one other thing I continue to praise and love is the ship between Kaede and Shuichi, commonly known as Saimatsu, Saiede, and others. This is arguably the most popular ship Danganronpa has ever known for what it represents, the characters themselves, the quick bond, and how it affects the game and its players, both positively and negatively.
So let's get into it. Saimatsu is my favorite ship of all time and I very do much see it as romantic, and many of you know that I kinda believe it to be canon (even though it's not confirmed, so this is just me speaking) because of the interations they have. But why is this ship so special to me, someone who's never even had a ship in his life until this very game? Well, let's talk about it. From the creator of Bend But Don't Break - The Story and Love of Shuichi Saihara
, Noah Chronister is proud to present...
Why I Love Saimatsu
Synopsis - Beginnings... and Beginnings Again
We can't really talk about why it's good or bad without talking about why the ship exists. So we should start there. Why is Saimatsu even a ship?
Right from the very beginning, we see Shuichi and Kaede together at the False Start, but with very different personalities. Kaede is far more brash and even screamed Shu to shut his trap when he was freaking out. Not long after they talk about how they were kidnapped on their way to their old school, they were found by Monosuke and both had to ditch their way into the gym, where their personalities are promply fabricated. Now the story truly begins.
Much like with the False Start, Shuichi and Kaede meet in the same room, but this time Kaede is far more peppy. They meet the Ultimates together and soon enough meet Monokuma and are told they're in a Killing Game. Kaede, of course, refuses to play this game
. Shuichi doesn't really do much in the prologue, which is fine. So that was pretty quick. But people don;t remember them for the prologue. They're remembered for one of the most iconic chapters in all of Danganronpa.
Synopsis - Blossoming Despair
Chapter 1, known famously or infamously for the protagonist plot twist, is where this ship either truly shines or completely collapses for so many people. The ship begins to sail following the Death Road of Despair. Several times over (including twice where we had to question why the students decided to put on ice skates when doing the obstacle course) Kaede tried to rally everyone to overcome it, and every single time it failed, and even though Kaede was still trying to rally everyone, eventually she got called out by Kokichi, and everyone followed suit, leaving her behind... except for Shuichi and Kaito. Shuichi lacks the ability to really be direct at this point, so he tried to say that she's not to blame and she didn't pressure everyone, which... yeah, wrong. Kaito was the one who really set things straight. However, Shuichi was not done. After Kaede went back to her room a complete mess, Shuichi came in to check on her, and actually said to her that he believed in her and knew how she felt
. THIS is when we really got kicking here. Shuichi proceeded to show Kaede his discovery - the hidden door. And with this door, he theorized that the mastermind was one of the 16 students hidden in this school
. Watch out for them.
Of course, at first, Shuichi didn't completely trust Kaede, but as they investigated the school more, Shuichi gained more and more trust in her, respecting her leadership and ability to bring everyone together. And of course, Kaede fully trusted Shuichi herself, working with his plan to uncover the mastermind and end the killing game before it began. By this moment, Shuichi and Kaede had the closest relationship of everyone in the entire school.
Too bad that came at a price.
Synopsis - Hidden Ulterior Motive
Shuichi's entire plan was a good old-fashioned exposure, and that's what he thought Kaede was planning, too. But that wasn't the case. As the plan progressed, Kaede's paranoia about the dreaded "what if" came up, and eventually consumed her, which led her to do the infamous plan. She, who set up that rube goldberg (and preventing Shu from seeing it because he accidentally saw her delicates). She, who picked up a shot put ball in the warehouse and then rolled it down the vent. And she, who never told Shuichi was she was doing. Her negative emotions got to her, and because of Shuichi's undying trust to her, he never questioned her actions, and it was only when the murder was done when Shuichi figured out what she had done.
This is the first real argument against Saimatsu, and personally, I disagree. Negative emotions and fear are very easy to overwhelm you, and that's what happened to Kaede. She was so worried about how the plan would fail that she ultimately broke internally and came up with her own plan. Had she told anyone about it, she would've been called out and the plan would be in shambles, which would possibly lead to the time running out and everyone dying. Whereas Shuichi was more composed with this major hurdle in the time limit, Kaede just couldn't handle it. The same goes with another ship, Naezono. Yes, Sayaka used Makoto to escape and save her pop group, but I personally blame it on emotions clouding her view rather than calling her an evil being from hell. And even then, Kaede still clearly cares for Shu - I mean, he's with him all the time!
Synopsis - The Fabled Classroom Scene and the Mighty Fall
One of the most iconic moments of the game was the classroom scene where, on the last day of the time limit, Shuichi told Kaede his backstory and why he's so scared of the truth and why he wears a hat. This also explains why Shuichi was with Kaede. She was an emotional reprieve, someone who supported him like nobody else ever has. And Kaede proved this once and for all when she held his hand and told him that he was the reason
fow why she believes she can do anything and has the courage to face the mastermind head-on
. Kaede clearly does care for Shuichi as a person, very deeply in fact.
Of course, we all know how it ends. Kaede ended up putting her plan into motion, but instead of the person she wanted, she saw Rantaro guaced on the floor with a shot put ball not very far away. Because the bathroom nor Nanokubs were ever in anyone's mind, Kaede believed that she was the culprit, and she ended up forcing Shuichi to indict her. However, Shuichi twisted Kaede's logic himself by proving Kaede did not kill out of malice, but with a goal in mind to kill the mastermind and save everyone.
Kaede made one final promise to everyone before she was executed, and Shuichi took those words to heart and used them to guide his way through the rest of the game, becoming more confident and more of a badass as a result. By Chapter 4, he had pretty much completed this confidence arc and was focused on a new one, which was balancing truths and lies. Of course, he still needed help early on. He was haunted by Kaede's death until Kaito gave him the help he desperately needed. While he was still reminded of her throughout the game, her death no longer haunted him.
At the aftermath of Trial 1, Shuichi blamed himself for his deductions leading to Kaede's death. She trusted his detective skills and he was unable to deliver, and everything was all his fault. Kaede assured him that it wasn't his fault for what transpired... and it turns out she was right, because the mastermind was in fact one of them, which meant the Ultimate Detective was truly correct from the very beginning. So basically, Shuichi was on the fast track to ending the game, and Kaede's paranoia caused it to start instead. WELP
Shuichi pledged to avenge Kaede for the false execution, and did just that by completely destroying Danganronpa. Not just this killing game, but all killing games from there on. To end it, he had to break Kaede's promise by having to sacrifice everyone, including himself. Of course, this didn't happen. Shuichi's fight against the audience turned a new leaf, and as they believed they deserved a good ending, they survived.
What I love about Saimatsu in the main game is that it's very subdued, and while it is hinted at from time to time, it's not explicit and as such, doesn't affect the story being told. Kaede possibly hitting on Shuichi in his FTEs (though to be fair, she is that kinda girl) and being jealous at the sign of chocolates, Kaede blushing when Shuichi said he's be there for her (more specifically, Japanese), Shuichi thinking of her in every chapter, and Shuichi thinking about her when talking with Maki if he had feelings for her where he didn't ouright deny it and wondered instead. There's also the fact that Kokichi, Miu, and Ryoma possibly shipped them as well - Ryoma also did in UTDP.
Synopsis - Salmon Team
Salmon Team is my favorite post-game mode in the series. And in this mode, the Saimatsu bait is all the more apparent. Because there's no real stakes here, they can just spend time together and the sort. And the fuel is real, here. Shuichi without even trying got Kaede to reveal her hopes and dreams. Kaede's mere touching got him to blush (albeit, that might be because her melons were on his face. ANYONE would blush at that moment unles you're a robot. The 4th FTE was all about Kaede interviewing Shuichi on personal things he likes (FOR A DATE, BABYYYYY), and the 5th FTE showed that Kaede and Shuichi wanted to grow together and possibly be more than friends. The datine events further added fuel to the ship with things Kaede said to him, like taking their clothes off after
they go out on a date.
And of course, there's the Love Suite. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, and I will CONTINUE to say it for an eternity. Based on what Kaede says about her ideal (passive side, and the fact that her ideal gives her courage which hm, I wOnDeR wHaT sHe SaId To ShUiChI iN tHe ClAsSrOoM aBoUt CoUrAgE), It's heavily implied (or to me, blatantly obvious) that Shuichi is
her ideal, the one she loves, with no single tweak. She's dreaming of Shu, and I've always sticked to it. And hey, Love Suites carry on between modes, don't they? I believe that that was also Kaede's Love Suite in the main game.
And in UTDP, it's Kaede chasing a clueless Shuichi. It's so cute.
Much like with my Shuichi analysis, I'm gonna counter some things I've heard. Let's go over them. The most obvious one will go last.
COUNTER - Handholding Differences with Rantaro and Shuichi
In the Nail Painting Event, Kaede blushes and gets flustered when Rantaro held her hand. When she held Shuichi's hand, she was calmer, albeit a little shaky. Thing is, think about who was holding who. Rantaro was holding Kaede's hand. Kaede was holding Shuichi's. Makes quite a big of a difference when you're the one actually doing it. And when Rantaro released her hand, she was back to normal like that. It's the only time she actually blushed around Rantaro the whole game. It's cute, for sure, and I definitely see why it's shipping fuel, but I consider it to be just a cute scene between friends. And as for the pink lighting? It happened with Tsumugi and Shuichi in chapter 4 too, and nobody ships those two. And you know what the funny thing is? Shuichi is generally one of the most blush
characters in the whole entire series... and he didn't blush when Kaede held his hand. Of all the times to not blush, the most intimate scene between the two in the main game was the very one. And yet many people still do believe he had feelings for her, so... even though Kaede blushed around Rantaro, that doesn't exactly mean she had a crush on him, nor does it mean that Kaede didn't love Shuichi despite not blushing during that moment.
COUNTER - The Dirty Stuff
When Shuichi looked at Kaede's delicates, Kaede didn't really seem to mind at all and went on with her business. No blushing or embarrassment of the sort. Personally, I don't really see this as an actual reason to confirm or deny the ship. Keep in mind, Kaede's already quite the thirsty chick and has done far worse a la threatening to lift of Tsumugi's skirt. Methinks something like lokking under someone's skirt would generally be pretty tame for Kaede standards. Also, even though she didn't blush here, she did blush later on when she and Shuichi were looking at dirty movies. It's also the only time in the main game she used her big blushing sprite
, and in general, the only time she uses that sprite is around Shu. Even then, if someone looked up your skirt, would you be flustered and blushing or coming down there to give that person a bruise? I'd say you'd probably be throwing punches 9 times out of 10.
COUNTER - FTEs and Love Suites Aren't Canon
In terms of the story, that's correct, they are not canon. You can avoid them entirely and nothing will change (though why the hell would you want to miss out of some great character interations). HOWEVER, that doesn't mean they're entirely not canon. I like to split canonicity into two parts - story and character. So, even though the FTEs and Love Suites aren't canon to the story, they are canon to the characters themselves and are still supported
by the main story in one way or another. Fpr example, in Miu's Love Suite, her fantasy is a childhood friend, but looking deeper into it, she just wants someone who cares about her and lets her be her and is always on her side. This is supported in the FTEs where she opens up a lot with Shuichi because he does precisely that, and even in the main story with her kink. Same with Tsumugi. Her fantasy is incestuous, and that actually makes a lot of sense given the large abouts of incest V3 has, also added to the fact that Tsumugi wrote these personalities to begin with. And that can be applied with Kaede as well. The FTEs, Love Suite, and every once in a while, the main story supports a possible love for Shu, and her character is still the same across all of them.
COUNTER - It's One-Sided
Everyone remembers how Shuichi grew as a person largely because of Kaede, but Shuichi was just as much a help to Kaede and the only reason that scene in Kaede's room is forgotten is by virtue of... well... the twist. Kaede was completely shattered following the Death Road, and it was Shuichi who came to check on her and tell her that he believes in her. It was Shuichi who took the lead in the investigation, telling her that she's always be there for her. It was Shuichi who exposed Kaede's true motive - which is not
what she was expecting him to do, by the way - to kill the mastermind. Kaede unfortunately was executed, so we never got to see that character growth Shuichi put on her like Kaede put on Shuichi, but there's more than enough to show that both were helping each other out when they really needed it.
MAJOR COUNTER - It's Too Fast and Forced
By far the biggest counter of them all was just how fast it took for these two to form a very close bond. Within 3 days, they had chared an intimate, tender moment with each other. And I do understand this. Romances take a long time to form and need to be methodical to truly work. However, actually falling in love is a different story... to me, at least. Both Kaede and Shuichi were helping each other so tremendously like no other student would for them, and they were often very gentle and kind to each other to boot. Them developing feeling for each other is certainly a possibilty, because they were there for each other so adamantly and caringly. Even in real life, people fall for each other really quickly and can form a great bond.
As for it being forced, this is something I can also understand why. One of the major focuses of Chapter 1 as a whole was the relationship between the two, and they were with each other throughout the entire chapter. The thing is, not only does it make perfect sense for these two to work with each other, but I also have a different definition of forced. To me, a forced relationship is something that damages the story and its characters - not just the two being shipped, but the ones around them. And I don't have a problem with any of the characters in Chapter 1. All of them still get their time to shine with the protag, all of them still have their special moments, and in general, nobody is hurt or nullified by Shuichi and Kaede's dynamic. This ship doesn't stand in the way of what's more important, and that's all I need. And as I mentioned, because of how well they bounced off each other, their growing bond was very organic and reasonable.
I would like to mention here, if you don't ship these two, that's perfectly fine. If you dislike it or hate it, I have no problems with that. If I had a problem with you not shipping this, then I should get off the internet and take a hike. But I love them. I love the two characters on their own, I love them together, their interactions are so adorable, it's organic, it's fresh, the implications are a dime a dozen, and there's so many moments that scream "they love each other" to me that I can't not ship these two lovebirds.
Saimatsu has earned its place as being one of the most popular ships this series has ever known, and until the end, I will ship them hard and devotedly.
Saimatsu. Danganronpa's Almighty Great One.
Thank you for reading this. I hope to make more write-ups in the future. Maybe I could do one for Nagisa... or maybe Mikan? Or how about Haiji?
submitted by 24AMPER
to danganronpa [link] [comments]
2020.07.14 20:30 JoshC2 UHC Birthday Calendar V9
UHC Birthday Calendar is back! The last post was November 2018 which is long archived so I thought I'd post V9 now.
Comment if you want to be added, if you want your name changed, !!tell me the date!!, old name and new name and I will change it for you. (Reminder: I will still update even if you are 3-4 months late until V10 comes out)
If you are seeing this from the future (after archive) and want to make V10, message me and I will copy/paste this post and send.
1 - scurryman, Shxffleh, Squiish, ZePlatyguy, Zfic, Alfierobey, cutefacts, MIKEY_LIKEY
2 - beastofmc (Rest In Peace)
3 - KingOfAllDogz
4 - HappyKirby, Cynare
5 - Hazza72
6 - jlaing2011, Slokh
7 - JCalm
8 - Blissinz, Tomtrecks
10 - Shoopter
11 - DancingNinjas, Riksa
12 - PigTheGamer, PerryPerrySauce
13 - Eyeguy64
14 - CrazyCallum
15 - TheSonicJoey, Google5237, WhosHaze
16 - _JWB, tagggz
17 - GalaxyChickens
18 - Ahzora
19 - GreenDoomsDay
20 - Gnty, FSP_Ninja, NEONpooP, blazerdx
21 - Ratchet6859
22 - NatePlays
23 - DatGuyAdam
24 - No0neAtAll, 20thPrestigeNoob, AxlurUSC, Weter23, Ryboh
26 - CMattznes, SergeantGnome, JakeAladarSmith, MasterUrbanda, Acorn
27 - PaperVinnie53
29 - TheBestGinger13
30 - Wolfaye, dango989, Jqnny
31 - 99_King_0
1 - AlastairV, Techterus, Shiliu
2 - VengefulZed, bjr201111
3 - Stollaz, JoshC2
4 - Katylawson
5 - Timonscholte, TheRanger1600, puppyball, Scarlett
6 - TheMunchkin, Eroe, heroninja112, ImJustBqd
7 - Twixdoesmc, SilverMoonrox, TFerm
8 - Hunter, MinecraftName, NTBama
10 - TheHobo_
11 - Bogo
12 - DoctorTP, Darktype_
13 - currykitchen, TheDarkraiGuy, SimplySam
14 - Awticon, RoseBleu
15 - Nommy, Obicount
17 - Abandoned
18 - MajorDH
19 - Heralen, BlueComputers
20 - BasselYasser, AnEpicPerson986
22 - SharkeyJaws
23 - GoodGuh
24 - Tryounify
25 - Vishious_, Austronomical
26 - ItsRandall
27 - andrewbaseball99, KaufKaufKauf, TheSheepMasters, MistaUnicorn, RedAjayTheBunny
28 - LegoBeast, AJSteel, NashR
1 - BreakSalad, Andyboyonalert, Singlish, amsneaky
2 - Zac083
3 - DigitalPMX
4 - Whohaw
6 - Zaenith, KrHiggins, Slother
7 - RedozMC, Talonraker422, Mrsonicfan, Rom_bachar
8 - Bballfool, SpacepodTAB, PalkiaLP
9 - EirenePneuma, xMarky
10 - ScribLur, BusterBlack, 5kylord
11 - patpat44patrick, Mathyy, ElCzibi
12 - Pratt, Ratso, Maxiovo
13 - 2NZ, itslaney95, maimaithemermaid, Airodonner
14 - Quilj1, Blackpants
15 - Pencilguy37, gamerof_skyrim
16 - HoneyFromHell, HaHaNope, DarTheDerp, LethalWinter, MrSoWhat
18 - stingswitch, Floobel
19 - LimitDW, 319phoenix, Codwhy
20 - xGreen
21 - Pyroxd, _JJL, Proffesor_TNT, omphen, Heracross
22 - Apastolate, Lucity
23 - BornForBlood
24 - Brian
26 - Cookiecrumble, FrozenSpikes, BlameBlue, LampBro, PoofessorP
27 - gaminlogic, GlitchyRainbow, Arod, Vinchenzo
28 - KirbyMD
29 - FDeath, TomTheMallCop
30 - TommySX, Meowzerzz
31 - Exephur
1 - Epicsackville
2 - boyceterous,
3 - GeoLP, chrisgames2k
5 - MicrousMC, CoolestOrange
6 - YoungGunna642, Chippytoothy, Nie200, lsperlo, jimmyOwO, Sluggyg
7 - Aunk, DerpyDose, WizaardXD
8 - Speedoshire, PenguinBagels, Dj8ninja
9 - supremeshieldon, _ChrisMS
10 - C_Money, awesomemacD
11 - dans1988, Hoookey
12 - PowerMC
13 - Spoood, PupperSenpai
14 - yellowvitt, jacobcraft1111, LordLaelaps
15 - Osha15
16 - Fairyjuice, hammer_fan, XfizzchairX
17 - Oldcave
18 - Kloosman
19 - OmegaMatt
20 - ExtremeKiwi, KevinPirie, FlameHaich
21 - ReptiboyUHC
22 - Deadlyhitman, GreenRLH, Shawnn
23 - Antonin98, QuQuel
24 - BradArmpitt
25.- maximum50, Canman
26 - GTheGecko, BLA2K16, AnimatedAnimator
27 - Xenon, spacelen_
28 - TharveTea
29 - CopperWalrus, CubedHeart
30 - Glyphical, cheeseymonkey64, Vawqer, Spoood, jordanleevan
1 - ShadowLego, bucklakelukie
4 - TorinFBF, GhostLikesCakes
5 - Netherwad, SRGamingLucas, Scotteh, Spanderdoug
6 - poempedoempoex, Dexterr
7 - MBear, Kelawesome, Radical24
9 - Kakintse, TheInvincibleCow, Erock__
10 - Pepit, MrLogApple
11 - cheesymonkey, Cybers
12 - Heartstone
13 - WaldenMC, MKMK_
14 - Aqualox
15 - Dylanthesnake, ERHDude
16 - Corbin_Is_Nutty, VeryNice, Sam03062
17 - Schmeon, SuperGamerPlays
18 - TheBananaMonster
19 - Vile
20 - Fensua
21 - Burtry
22 - Markedbooboy
24 - TheMaroonWalrus
25 - LightningSpark7, darntyler, EvanWithTheNs
26 - SkillBlade, ViciousSerpent, iiQuakezz
27 - Maxa30, 1mpaired, GrandBud
28 - adadaddam, Spyroj, crazy_monkey7531
29 - Milen
30 - SmallOne, PigColony, Buzdogz
31 - LinkThree
2 - 20Below, DeluxeSniper
3 - Smeargle123, 99spikester, BBCRadio1
4 - smellyburrito, Vegis, Organized
5 - FrozenUHC, BaneOfSmite
6 - dvwinn, Axer, Cruelman5555
7 - Abbey, Kingsy
8 - Dee957, BaneOfSmite
9 - Wilsonkong, Archer
10 - buttergolem1
11 - Verbal, CleanUpGnome, GoldenWithTheNs
12 - Zylen
14 - Exotractor, Evilrintro, Jayzize
16 - GomiIsAPancake
17 - 8bitfusion
18 - MPMG, UncleBenFranklin
19 - XeR0x4, louis0619
20 - JoeyKin
21 - EyeHasNoIdea
22 - Jordtim, ImCjYT
23 - WackoFlipper, MarcoHan, thelarsi97, Edviin
25 - Sugarpuffzz, JellyKilla , OldRelyable
26 - zachf01
27 - Ilikepie212_123, lenslyfe, DianaB, Stoof, GreatwarriorX7
28 - Ruari, Skymeagle, Faqunn, Spiderrrpigg
29 - Jakekub
1 - Livin423, Ryfri, Birble
2 - DBrckshw, Tanceo, PokeCraft4615
3 - ShockerMC, WeveGotPayet, RqDix, Litten
4 - OddBaller
5 - DareDevilDawson, LeCanadianGamer_
6 - ShAydenelley
7 - Sitowitz, InsertDotJpeg
9 - Frostbreath, Squattamelon, DannyTheCool123
10 - 4DPixel, glenvillekiller, Gps02
11 - JordanGlass123
12 - OblivionTU, FrostBros
13 - bananasash
14 - Pwep
15 - friigiid, Haonne
16 - dragonpasa
17 - Fr0D0ge
18 - Learning, Applepie78
19 - Normoh
20 - _itslennard14, AaronUHC, CPTRex, I_is_cheesecake, ToontownOnline
21 - BarbaricGamer, Zydoxe
22 - DaPenguin19, Evader, Zuhkari,
23 - HunterWolf, FalseMoon
24 - ScOpEH3ad
25 - Tomathius
26 - TGMB1, Jpgesus, PythonRrR, ItsColinn
27 - Tomochevski, BushieHalf, \_xLux, BBR_
28 - Dida, Costanza
29 - Brink, ShutUpBrick, UltimateZero
30 - Walshy
31 - McBomba, Cyndic, Garterback, Zion, TwitterPolls, Logsbadogs
1 - Tatdog
2 - MYUT4NT_
3 - RastaNinja, silverteeth, Entity_Error, xExoticRuby
5 - rockonhi5, Shy_Raccoon, smashchicken, davidsid10
6 - Tvieh, ThePeridotKnight
8 - Nykke421
9 - Qenis
10 - Mentally, Incipiens
11 - ghowden, Daffz, Thinwhitemale, ImLeonn, Bradzi, xParkerr, EsMario
12 - Old_Man_Chris, SidGarcia, Real_zShy
14 - bennythebunny22
15 - Mini, JamesonMC
16 - Arich
17 - Sean081799, soccerholland
18 - Tylarzz, Kelt78, BigOne, TherealJJBall, ProfessorMarcus
19 - Audicy
21 - WintherMaw, GeeSam, BrooklynGuy, Bacan
22 - sir_please_stahp, Sharkbob94349, AttackZach, Nyzian
23 - KOKeowner, Boscheh, hrsn_Kowalski
24 - SambowMC
25 - FazedMC, DeathKnightPanda
26 - Flashyy
27 - xVex, rivboi
28 - TaperTurtle
29 - AyyItsWarlord, BurningT, Bobbytheturtle, TuxedoPenguin, VaporUHC, Jeeelm, MeMyself_And_I, Pelargo, REAPER1303, intelshock10
31 - Snuggelz007, jarofcats
1 - AlexO, MajorWoof
2 - Sleeping
3 - Nintendoshi, Shweefness, TitanUHC
4 - DoughnutDoctor, FlameOrb, HshSlngngSlshr
6 - Krenzinator
8 - SolGoat, Ritzu13
9 - SirQuackens, WaterPulse, ningattes
10 - Camaro6460, D4mnX, Manny_DM, Iplayball
11 - Zarky, DaHiuYeah, SiahStone, JacksMinecraft
12 - GlowingNeon, Kurtit
13 - nuttymonster, MaverickMC
14 - MrCraftLP, Eli7777777, zfiascoz, BadfanMC, zoplox
15 - aodcrowlp
16 - Lallana
17 - TheRealHagrid, SangraixMC, LNERWS, G0D_HunTeR, PaperLightz, Septerino
18 - JR_Amazing
19 - Jordinn
20 - PoshNPie
21 - DrJamezz, ActualTroll, Mattzia, Mistic
22 - xMisha
23 - Mjora, TerrySP
24 - ShadowApples, MercuryParadox
25 - epiccheese2, Mayor_Penguin
26 - Brodioh
27 - BatMan_1814
28 - TheRazerFan, Jinko42, Retoin
29 - Verxity, Sheepies, Fancyyy
30 - Kidfierce
1 - zakkeagle, slowpr0
2 - 016Nojr, PhenomCloud, BeastAxel
3 - Emerric
4 - scoobysnacks3
5 - Spongey, Reisetal
7 - Yonny, GreatGuyWill, CipherKai
8 - Andrewcraft512
9 - plant1fish, Blew, zZeta_
11 - FireFactor
12 - HyperBlitz
13 - TheLeeg, SmooveManeuver, LeonTG77, ItsFinnyy, SD_UHC
14 - bejames14
15 - Crimson5M, ElectriCobra
16 - Kelcos
17 - eZpanZ
18 - SweetLaxin, CenturionHD, abateur
19 - Dibzcraft, kalikakitty, LavaUHC
20 - NotMyLights
21 - ItzWilson, Naeco
22 - itzbeez
23 - HyperSlayer1514, beastboyrolf, neilson241
24 - xZathura, Zaaach
25 - ItsFishy, Plushy33
26 - BadAnt, Xerop, Maximus
27 - Mischevous, Tootikins, WintherWaffle
28 - TheLagoon22
29 - epicfailure7
31 - Shortgamer (Sp00ky), Verified_Walrus (Rest in Peace), Bofishkix
1 - ItzIsaac, alex
2 - Chasmic, KiritoUHC, upriserryker
3 - kollinkoko, Kiinako
4 - bitlington, Neoscys
5 - Swedishmineman, sbearbear6352
6 - NukedNukem
7 - Jakobe, UntitledPiggy, IceWolfofalaska
9 - Bricktyphoon, fruitlogic
10 - GoldenOlive, xFrozti, JmcLFA
11 - longusername, Brandon_Goldberg
12 - Vinny212, Imstillalive, minemidnight, Bytexal
13 - miles1baseball, Fukano, TimGB
14 - Shadoune666, LetTheJaePlay, Glarza, Blurr_Freek, EGL
16 - EchooEchoo
17 - DoYouEvenBanter
18 - Maj0rMin3r_98, LuckyLucario, warriorcat
19 - FrankieSwift, KaBoom, Hecticity, MineUnawareD
20 - BrownageHD, Verzuh
21 - JoeyLink, BluestYoshi, WantedMatt, NotARomanGuy(Caeser)
22 - onlycosmia
24 - MrTeamRaven, MsNyanx3, Aleksander, xPhinehas, CrissJelly, Neothorn
25 - Rheo96/Mydoeza, LifeleafMC
26 - kacperrutka26, Do_You_Minecraft, LittleChris26
27 - Infiniti_x, harrydagawd
28 - cappyrappy, ColdBacon
29 - Decalers, thetonyspera, TxTalonTx, Rasputin7
30 - BSBrent
1 - Keldricc, GraceC2_
2 - Wingnut, Odennn
3 - Spittoon
5 - gsca
6 - CountryCutie
7 - Zenniker, Carsoon(Carson20)
8 - Lolzandpolz#, Numdegased
9 - BlazeThePolymath, GeistInfection, Dayna, Holean, Kahooter
10 - m4ku
11 - Drake132667596
12 - VernonN, JamieTheElite
13 - BJPlays, KingsGaming (Panda)
14 - Chipzzy, PsyDuckMC
15 - _adammcd, Zudoia
16 - Micale, Dwarf_Ninja44, NoobyPotatoFTW, SummerBash
17 - _mrcool, Fleft, Irrelavant, JstMrcs
18 - kecleon
19 - Joeninetyjc, LucyUHC, Lenboy, Tuxster
20 - Keelan, Lighte
21 - xNestorio, prealm_bee, SpaceFenix
22 - Dark_rust, HeyImHungry
23 - Pfamilypfour, Bobster, Ben1_1
24 - eurasianlynx, Brodator, WaXmAn24
25 - ItzBananaGaming
26 - EuropesNinja, Checogv, Xert12
28 - eurasianlynx
29 - Awesometackler29, Raider06
30 - Purpdan, Bonneh, iLikePenguinz, Potsie, TheForBiddenHB,
31 - xJesterr
submitted by JoshC2
to ultrahardcore [link] [comments]
2020.07.13 20:21 LearningIsListening A not-so-brief rundown of letters G-I in Jeffrey Epstein's 'Black Book'
Below is a rundown of letters G-I of Epstein's contacts. Last year, I wrote about letters A-C. You can check that out here (https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/cpis3n/a_brief_rundown_of_the_first_ten_pages_of_jeffrey/
I also wrote about letters D-F on July 5, 2020. You can check that out here (https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/hlrba8/a_notsobrief_rundown_of_letters_df_in_jeffrey/
). There are some misspelled names. Epstein entered their names like this.
I have bolded some of the more interesting connections and information, but there could be much more that I overlooked. I hope something here strikes an interest in someone and maybe we can get more investigations out of this. Please, if you know anything more about any of these people than what is presented here, post below. I am working off of the unredacted black book found here: https://www.coreysdigs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Jeffrey-Epsteins-Little-Black-Book-unredacted.pdf G-I
Gaetani, Gelasio: Count Gelasio Gaetani comes from one of the oldest families in Rome. The Gaetani (also known as Caetani) family has produced 3 popes, including Pope Boniface VIII. Gelasio is a wine specialist and vineyard owner who helps celebrities buy the most unique bottles of wine throughout the world.
Gaetani, Rufreido: Roffredo Gaetani was an Italian count, prince, and duke who died in a car crash in 2005. Roffredo came to the public’s attention when he dated Ivana Trump in the 1990s. Brother of Gelasio.
Gallman, Kuki: Kuki Gallmann is a best-selling author (5 of her books were global best sellers), poet, environmental activist, and conservationist. Owns a 98,000 acre cattle ranch in Kenya with her husband, which she turned into a conservation park. Ganero, Mario Jr.: Where do we even begin? Mario Garnero is a Brazilian banker and entrepreneur who has been deemed the “father of the ethanol car” and is the chairman of the board and primary shareholder of Brasilinvest Group, a banking firm worth $700 million. Garnero’s connections run extremely deep. He is/has been personal friends with Jacob Rothschild, David Rockefeller, Bill Clinton, George H. W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, Henry Kissinger, Helmut Schmidt, and many others. The following website makes some startling connections between Garnero, Epstein, and others (source: https://aeltri.com/2019/02/12/john-of-god-mario-garnero-and-epstein/). Quick summary: Record producer Damon Dash (former co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records with Jay-Z) allegedly raped a supermodel who worked for Naomi Campbell at a party thrown by Garnero (source: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poshs-friend-sued-for-rape-6939248.html). Garnero has been referred to as a “Rothschild pawn” who tried to help Aecio Neves rise to power. Garnero also appointed “George Soros frontman, Arminio Fraga, who worked in Soros’ Quantum Fund, as Minister of the Economy.”
Ganoza, Esteban Juan: A Peruvian businessman who said he met Maxwell in the 1980s when he lived in New York, but denied any ties to pedophilia when his contact information was revealed to be in Epstein’s ‘Black Book.’
Garcia, Ludmila: No info found.
Gardner. Adam: No info found.
Garland, Michael: Likely the Chairman of investment firm C5 Capital, located in London.
Garson, Jeremy: Likely refers to the lawyer who is a partner at Herbert Smith Freehills who specializes in large-scale international commercial disputes. Not completely positive, though.
Gaspar, Nacho: Not sure. Could be a number of Ignazio Gaspars, all of whom are businessmen.
Gaul, Harriett: Harriett Jagger is a fashion stylist and former fashion director of Tatler, a fashion magazine owned by Conde Nast (parent company of Vogue, GQ, etc.), which has come up several times during my investigations, and Harpers. She had a daughter with property dealer Simon Gaul, the Godson of Prince Rainier of Monaco. Geary, Tim: Served in public relations and was Director of Membership at Soho House, a restaurant and private members club. Billionaire Ron Burkle owns 60% of Soho House. Burkle, along with Bill Clinton, Chris Tucker, Kevin Spacey, travelled to Africa for an anti-poverty, anti-AIDs tour on Epstein’s Lolita Express. Nothing fishy there.
Gelardin, Jack: No info found. The address listed is located in Chelsea, London, and sold for over 5 million pounds in 2013.
German-Ribon, Catriona: Catriona Blampied (nee German-Ribon) is the Managing Partner, Founder, and Owner of talent agency Procure Worldwide & Procure Digital since 2016. Worked as Managing Director at Platinum Rye Entertainment, another talent agency, before that.
Gertler, Eric: A venture capitalist who served as Chairman of U.S. News & World Report, a media company most known for publishing news, consumer advice, and rankings ranging from education (top universities, high schools, etc.) to job professions, healthcare, and too many others to mention. In 2019, Governor Andrew Cuomo nominated Gertler to serve as President and CEO of Empire State Development, New York’s chief economic agency. In Epstein’s ‘Black Book,’ Privista is listed under Gertler’s name. Privista is a company that protects against identity theft. Gertler was President and CEO. Getty, Mark: Co-founder and Chairman of Getty Images, a photographic conglomerate. If you have ever surfed the Internet, you have seen several pictures/images belonging to Getty Images. From 2008-2016, Getty was the Chairman of the Trustees of the National Gallery in London. Grandson of Jean Paul Getty Sr., founder of Getty Oil Company, and one of the richest men in the world during his time. The Getty Family has a net worth north of $5 billion as of 2015. Getty, Pia and Chris: Pia Getty is the daughter of billionaire Robert Warren Miller, an American-born British businessman and founder of Duty Free Shops. Pia’s sisters are Princess Alexandra von Furstenberg of designer fame and Maria-Chantal, Crown Princess of Greece, Princess of Denmark. Her ex-husband (1992-2005), Christopher, is Mark Getty’s first cousin. Christopher is also the grandson of Jean Paul Getty Sr. When they were married, Pia and Mark would hold A-list parties on the rooftop of their Manhattan townhouse. Their townhouse was located half a mile from Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion. Many people think that the Getty Museum in Los Angeles houses an underground base and city for the elites.
Gibbs, Emma: Former girlfriend of Prince Andrew. Gibbs was introduced to Prince Andrew by her good friend, Ghislaine Maxwell. Gibbs worked as a PR consultant.
Gibson, Caroline: Likely to be the award-winning freelance copywriter and content writer who has worked on a number of high-profile advertisements.
Gilifilan, Andrew: Managing Director of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa for Cambridge University Press. Retired in 2012.
Gillford, Lord & Lady: Lord Gillford is Patrick Meade, the 8th Earl of Clanwilliam. He is a businessman who is on the board of Soma Oil & Gas Holdings and Eurasia Drilling Company, where he served as Chairman. Eurasia Drilling Company is owned by Russian billionaire oligarch, Alexander Dzhaparidze and billionaire Alexander Putilov.
Gilmour, Andrew & Emma: Gilmour is a diplomat for the UN who has spoken out strongly against Israel’s treatment of Palestinians. Gilmour’s father, Sir Ian Gilmour, served as a minister in Margaret Thatcher’s first cabinet. Emma Gilmour (nee Williams) is a physician and author. Ginsberg, Gary: Former Executive VP of Global Marketing and Corporate Affairs at Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp, the fourth-largest media group in the world prior to splitting in 2013. Ginsberg was a close confidant of Rupert Murdoch and Peter Chernin while at News Corp. Ginsberg also served in the Clinton Administration at the White House Counsel’s Office and Department of Justice. Ginsberg has brokered meetings between Rupert Murdoch and the Clintons, as well as Obama. Ginsberg is currently on the Board of Directors of New Visions for Public Schools, which designs course curricula for students in NYC. New Visions supports many schools, impacting 230,000 students (source: https://newyorkschooltalk.org/2019/07/at-new-visions-for-public-schools-its-all-about-continuous-school-improvement-hows-that-going/). Their Networks for School Improvement Initiative is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. New Visions also has ties to the Carnegie Foundation, which donates millions of dollars in grants (source: https://www.carnegie.org/grants/grants-database/grantee/new-visions-for-public-schools-inc/#!/grants/grants-database/grant/312395808.0/). Ginsberg is also a friend of and speechwriter for Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu.
Gittis, Howard: Gittis (1934-2007) was an attorney and adviser to billionaire businessman Ron Perelman. He worked at MacAndrews & Forbes, an investment firm owned by Perelman. In 1995, Perelman hosted a dinner with Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Clinton college friend Arnold Paul Prosperi, Don Johnson, Jimmy Buffett, and Don Fowler, who was the co-chairman of the DNC. More on Perelman later.
Giussani, Luca: President, CEO of Dorial Telecom, Inc., a telecommunications company. Glanville, Mary: A philanthropy consultant who spent years in TV, Glanville also worked as a PR contact for the Bonita Trust which donated £100,000 to the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) back in 2009 to “update its ChildLine technical infrastructure and purchase essential equipment so that more children can get help from its ChildLine service” (source: https://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/07/prweb2625274.htm). Glanville was the author of that PR statement.
Glass, Charlie: Could possibly be Charles Glass, author, publisher, and journalist that specializes in the Middle East, but I cannot confirm.
Glentworth, Edmund & Emily: Edmund Pery is the 7th Earl of Limerick and was formerly known as Viscount Glentworth. He worked in British government until becoming director of Deutsche Bank. Emily is Edmund’s wife.
Goess, Pilar: A countess and Austrian-American model who posed for Playboy. Goess died in 1999 from a brain tumor.
Goldberg, Ellen: President of Santa Fe Institute, an organization in New Mexico that hosts faculty consisting of Nobel Laureates, members of the National Academy of Sciences, and MacArthur fellows. Goldberg is also a research professor in the Department of Biology at the University of New Mexico. Dr. Goldberg is a member of the Biology Advisory Committee of the National Science Foundation, and of the National Advisory Allergy and Infectious Diseases Council at the National Institutes of Health. Goldberg has a Ph.D. in genetics from Cornell University Medical College.
Goldsmith, Isabel: An art collector and owner of Hotel Las Alamandas in Mexico. Goldsmith is the daughter of Sir James Goldsmith, a French-British financier, tycoon, and member of the European Parliament.
Golinkin, Sandy: Former Vice President and Publisher of Lucky, a fashion and lifestyle magazine owned by Conde Nast. Has frequently been photographed with celebrities and elite at various parties.
Gomez, Thomas: Thomas Gommes is a former international corporate lawyer.
Gomme, William & Emma: William Gomme is a former director of several furniture manufacturing companies in London. Emma is his wife. Gordon, Jacobo: Spanish businessman who co-founded several real estate and gaming companies with Alejandro Agag. Agag is a former politician in Spain. He became Secretary General of the European People’s Party (EPP), a tremendous political faction in Europe. Agag played a huge role in getting former Italy PM Silvio Berlusconi’s party into the EPP. Berlusconi has been charged for underage prostitution in the past. Agag quit politics to pursue financial and sporting interests. He is married to the daughter of Jose Maria Aznar, the former PM of Spain and Ana Botella Serrano, the first female mayor of Madrid. Guests at Agag’s wedding included kings and queens. Berlusconi and Tony Blair served as witnesses.
Gore, Juliet: The only Juliet Gore I found is the co-director of Neuro Orthopaedic Institute out of Australia. Doesn’t feel right.
Gottlieb, Steve: A music executive who discovered Nine Inch Nails, Pitbull, Sevendust, and Ja Rule. He has served on the boards of Napster and Musicmatch. He is currently CEO of Shindig, a Zoom-like platform for people to meet each other online. Goulandris, Dimitri: Founder of The Cycladic Group, which invests and creates businesses. Spent 8 years at Morgan Stanley in its private equity group. Goulandris is the Executive Director and a Board Member for Knightsbridge Schools, which has 3 schools (KSI Montenegro [a boarding school], KSI Bogota, and KSI Panama), all of which are primary/secondary schools for students aged 2-18.
Grabau, Lorenzo: Spent seventeen years at Goldman Sachs before becoming CEO of Investment AB Kinnevik, a Swedish investment firm. He was fired less than 3 years after taking the position. Graff, Francois: CEO of family-owned Graff, one of the world’s most notable jewellery houses. The company is worth several billion dollars. Graff has been photographed with the likes of Wilbur Ross. In 2001, there was a party celebrating the opening of a new Graff’s store. Attendees included Ghislaine Maxwell, Ivana Trump, Joan Collins, and Denise Rich (source: https://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/05/style/IHT-laurence-graff-and-his-pockets-full-of-diamonds-the-buccaneer-of.html) Granby, David: David Charles Robert Manners is the 11th Duke of Rutland. He also goes by the Marquess of Granby. Granby is a high-profile supporter of the UK Independence Party and has hosted fundraising events at his ancestral home, Belvoir Castle. Employed Harvey Proctor, the former Conservative Parliament member who had to resign because he had sexual relations with underage male prostitutes, as his personal secretary.
Grange, Jacques: A French interior designer for the rich. Clients include Princess Caroline of Monaco, Francis Ford Coppola, Alain Ducasse, and several billionaires, to name a few.
Grant Jamie: Likely James Grant, owner of No2 Pound Street, an award-winning wine shop that specializes in British Cheese and cured meats. He and his wife previously worked at some leading hotels and restaurants.
Greece Princess Olga: Princess Olga, Duchess of Apulia (nee Princess Olga Isabelle of Greece) married her second cousin, Prince Aimone of Savoy, Duke of Apulia, in 2008. Olga’s father is first cousins with Prince Phillip (Queen Elizabeth’s wife). Greece, MC & Pavlos: Pavlos is the eldest son of Constantine II, the last King of Greece, before the monarchy was abolished in 1973. Worked in New York as an investment portfolio manager. MC is his wife, Marie-Chantal, Crown Princess of Greece. Her father is the billionaire founder of Duty Free Shops. Her sisters, Alexandra and Pia, married into the von Furstenberg and Getty families, respectively. A dinner party was thrown for them at the Standard Hotel in 2009. There were about 12 guests there. One of those exclusive guests was Ghislaine Maxwell (source: https://wwd.com/eye/people/royal-standard-a-fete-for-princess-marie-chantal-and-prince-pavlos-2399957/)
Green, Deborah: No info found.
Green, Jeremy: Likely the former Chief Executive of Quba Property Holdings in South Africa.
Green, Judy: A New York socialite who hobnobbed with an elite crowd. She was considered Andy Warhol’s first muse. He did her photo portrait and she starred in his first movie, The Kiss. She was reportedly close with Frank Sinatra. Edgar M. Bromfman served as Best Man at her wedding to William John Green in 1964. Bromfman is the owner of Seagram, the beverage company. His daughters, Clare and Sara, were members of NXIVM, a cult that recruited women and forced them into sexual slavery. Gregg Geordie & Katherine: Geordie Grieg is an English journalist and editor of The Daily Mail. Grieg is good friends and has been photographed partying with Ghislaine Maxwell. He is the former editor of Tatler, a Conde Nast-owned British magazine that is targeted towards the upper class and those interested in high society events. Tatler connections come up constantly in the ‘Black Book.’
Grenfell, Natasha: Daughter of Lord St Just, heir to a banking fortune and Wilbury Park mansion. Her mother was actress and one-time Tennessee Williams love interest, Maria Britneva. Natasha is a socialite who has is friends with royalty, actors, and musicians
Griffen, Ted: This is most likely screenwriter, producer, and director Ted Griffin. He has worked on The Wolf of Wall Street, Ocean’s Eleven, and Tower Heist.
Griscom, Nina: A model, socialite, TV personality, and entrepreneur who died earlier this year. Her first husband was a modeling booker for Ford Models, which I wrote about in the D-F section of Epstein’s ‘Black Book’ (link: https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/hlrba8/a_notsobrief_rundown_of_letters_df_in_jeffrey/
). She went on to cheat on her next husband with sugar billionaire Pepe Fanjul, who is also mentioned in the D-F link above. Was a close friend of Blaine Trump, ex-wife of Robert Trump, Donald’s younger brother. Gross, Pamela & Jimmy Finkelstein: James Finkelstein is the owner of The Hill, an American news website often cited here in /conspiracy. He is close with Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani. Pamela Gross is his wife. She worked at CNN until 2017 and is close friends with Melania Trump.
Grossman Lloyd: Loyd Grossman is an British author and broadcaster best known for hosting Masterchef from 1990-2000, before it was reformatted. Also co-created Through the Keyhole, a British game show, with David Frost, who is also in Epstein’s ‘Black Book.’
Gubelmann, Marjorie: A socialite who is best known for hosting and performing as a DJ at high society parties. She has deejayed events for Bulgari, Versace, and others. She is currently the in-studio DJ for the Today with Hoda & Jenny show on NBC. Her ex-husband, Reza Raein works in oil. Guests at their wedding included Ivanka Trump, Tamara Mellon, Michael Kors, and Tory Burch.
Guccioni, Tony: Son of Penthouse creator Bob Guccione. Gudefin, Christian: A financial advisor at Deutsche Bank, which as of Tuesday, July 7th, 2020, agreed to pay $150 million in fines because they ignored suspicious transactions made by Jeffrey Epstein (source: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/business/jeffrey-epstein-deutsche-bank-settlement.html?referringSource=articleShare). Gudefin is also a financial advisor at Fdx Capital LLC and Managing Partner at Confidas Capital.
Guedroltz, Solina & Nicolas: Solina is a photographer. Her father is a viscount. Nicolas is an antique Russian furniture dealer. He is a Russian prince and is of Belgian nobility through his mother’s side. Guerini Maraldi, Alessandro: Chairman of Willis Towers Watson, a British insurance company. Guerrini-Maraldi’s name appears in the Panama Papers, which revealed the identities of many rich and powerful people who have avoided paying taxes through offshore accounts. Guerrand-Hermes, Valesca: Socialite and ex-wife of French fashion house heir, Mathias Guerrand. Guerrand-Hermes is on the Board of Directors of the New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NYSPCC) (source: https://nyspcc.org/about-the-new-york-society-for-the-prevention-of-cruelty-to-children/people/). NYSPCC is a child protection agency. Photographed with Ghislaine Maxwell at the 2005 Wall Street Concert Series Benefitting Wall Street Rising at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City. You can’t make this stuff up. Guest, Cornelia: Named Debutante of the Decade of the 1980s, Cornelia is a well-known New York socialite who comes from money. Her family made money in iron and steel and have served in British politics. In December 2015, Ghislaine Maxwell attended Cornelia’s holiday party. Guggenheim, Barbara & Bert Flelds: Guggenheim (not part of the Guggenheim museum family) is a partner at the well-known art advisory firm, Guggenheim, Asher Associates, Inc. They have built collections for Coca Cola and Sony, as well as Tom Cruise and alleged pedophile Steven Spielberg. Epstein victim Maria Farmer once worked for Barbara at her home before meeting Epstein. Farmer got the job through Barbara’s sister, Eileen, who has been accused of being an Epstein enabler. A petition (https://www.change.org/p/david-kratz-eileen-guggenheim-must-be-removed-for-harm-she-caused-to-maria-farmer-by-jeffrey-epstein?recruiter=30424804) to have her removed as Chair of the Board of Trustees of the New York Academy of Art as a result of Maria Farmer’s allegations has over 10,000 signatures. Farmer says that Eileen Guggenheim forced her to sell a painting replicating Degas’s “The Rape” to Epstein. Two weeks after meeting Epstein and Maxwell, Guggenheim took Farmer and other art students to Epstein’s Zorro Ranch in New Mexico (source: https://news.artnet.com/art-world/epstein-ranch-art-students-1760265). Barbara’s husband, Bert Fields, is an entertainment lawyer who has represented the likes of Steven Spielberg, Bob and Harvey Weinstein, George Lucas, Michael Jackson, The Beatles, etc. Guiness, Sabrina: Guinness comes from a long line of wealthy bankers. She had a relationship with Prince Charles in 1979. Cousin of Edward Guinness, 4th Earl of Iveagh, heir to the Guinness fortune. Edward Guinness’s wife, Lady Clare Iveagh (nee Hazell) plays a HUGE role in Epstein’s pedophilia ring. More on her later (she is listed under I for Iveagh). Her sister, Anita Guinness, was married to Amschel Rothschild until his suicide in 1996. Guinness, Mr Hugo: An artist from the same banking family as sister Sabrina (above). Guinness has collaborated with director Wes Anderson on a number of films. Cousin of Edward Guinness, 4th Earl of Iveagh, heir to the Guinness fortune. Edward Guinness’s wife, Lady Clare Iveagh (nee Hazell) plays a HUGE role in Epstein’s pedophilia ring. More on her later (she is listed under I for Iveagh).
Guissaini, Luca: Listed above under Giussani, Luca. CEO of Dorial Telecom.
Gumberg, Ira: Chairman and CEO of JJ Gumberg Co., a high-end real estate development firm based out of Pittsburgh. Gumberg served on the Board of Mellon Financial Corporation from 1989-2007.
Guttfreund, Susan & John: Susan is a former beauty queen and notorious party thrower. Her husband, John, was CEO of Salomon Brothers, the large investment bank. He was dubbed the “King of Wall Street” by Business Week in 1985. He died in 2016.
Hahn, Dr & Mrs: Likely Carl Hahn, former head of Volkswagen.
Hall, Pippa: There are two Pippa Halls that this could possibly be. One is a movie casting director who was in charge of casting children for movies (source: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0356002/
). The other Pippa Hall is Director of Innovation and Chief Economist at the UK Intellectual Property Office (IPO). There is not enough info to determine which one is in the ‘Black Book.’
Halpern Jen: A British philanthropist, PR guru, and businesswoman. Her father was knighted by Margaret Thatcher.
Hambro, Clementine: Great-granddaughter of Winston Churchill who also served as a bridesmaid at the wedding of Prince Charles and Princess Diana when she was just five-years-old. Her father, Richard, was a British heir and investment banker. K
Hamilton, George: Famous actor who took Ghislaine Maxwell to the Epsom Derby (horse race) in 1991. Epstein has a significant amount of phone numbers listed for Hamilton.
Hammond, Dana: Socialite and heiress to the Annenberg Publishing fortune. Hammond is friends with Ghislaine Maxwell. They have been photographed together at various parties.
Handler, Sharon: International attorney who is friends with Camilla Parker-Bowles and Prince Charles. Married to John Langeloth Loeb Jr., former United States Ambassador to Denmark under Reagan.
Hanover, Ernst & chantal: Prince Ernst Hanover is the head of the royal House of Hanover. The House of Hanover has produced six British monarchs, including King George III and Queen Victoria. The current British monarchy, the Windsors, are actually of German and British descent, which is why these family trees intersect. Most notably, the House of Hanover is perhaps the most important of the Black Nobility families. There have been some fantastic threads on Reddit about the Black Nobility.
Hanson, Brook: Adopted son of British industrialist, Lord Hanson, Brook died in 2014 at the age of 50.
Hanson, Lord & Lady: British industrialist who made a fortune in the ‘80s as a Trade and Industry Secretary in close friend Margaret Thatcher’s administration. His wife, Geraldine, was a former model. They are both dead. Hanson, The Hon Robert: British financier and eldest son of Lord Hanson. Chairman of Hanson Family Holdings, a private investment firm. In the 1980s, Robert worked as a banker at NM Rothschild & Sons before returning to his father’s company. Before getting married, Hanson dated socialite Anouska de Georgiou, who became the first British woman to accuse Jeffrey Epstein of raping her as a teenager (source: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/how-british-teen-model-was-lured-jeffrey-epstein-s-web-n1056901). Odd that Robert Hanson, his brother Brook, and his parents would have wanted anything to do with Epstein. Hapsburg, Marie: Royalty. Her father was Archduke Joseph Arpad of Austria and her mother, Archduchess Maria of Austria, was a Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg and a member of the House of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg by birth. The Hapsburg (also called Habsburg) family is one of the most powerful and wealthiest families in Europe. The Hapsburgs are another Black Nobility family of very high prestige. I couldn’t find anything out about her husband, Raymond van der Meide. They have 7 children together. Harvey Victoria: Ex-girlfriend of Prince Andrew, Hervey is an English model and socialite. Although her relationship with Andrew didn’t work out, she remained in his inner circle. In 2000, she attended a dinner with Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and Jeffrey Epstein (source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9844083/lady-victoria-hervey-jeffrey-epstein-too-old/). Hervey is also a friend of Ghislaine Maxwell, who introduced her to Epstein and “set her up in one of Epstein’s apartments in New York.” Hervey is the daughter of Victor Hervey, 6th Marquess of Bristol, businessman and member of the House of Lords.
Harvey-Watt, Isabelle: Director of PR for Giorgio Armani before moving on to Versace and other well-known fashion corporations.
Haslam, Nick: English interior designer and socialite. His mother was the Goddaughter of Queen Victoria. Haslam claims to have had an affair with Lord Snowdon one year before he married Princess Margaret (Queen Elizabeth’s sister), further fueling rumors of Lord Snowdon’s alleged bisexuality.
Hatkoff, Craig & Jane: Hatkoff is a real estate investor, who, along with his ex-wife, Jane Rosenthal, and Robert De Niro, founded the Tribeca Film Festival and the Tribeca Film Institute. Hatkoff has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.
Hauteville, Marc de: Manages Soc Civile du Frayssinet, a real estate company based out of France. There is very little information other than this. Both of his parents appear to be members of noble families - the Hautevilles and the Cazenoves - who have historical ties to the Du Ponts.
Hay, Henry & Patricia: Henry Hay is CEO and co-founder of Centaur Properties, a large real estate firm based out of New York. Centaur’s holdings are concentrated in the most expensive neighborhoods in Manhattan.
Hayworth Reggie: Heyworth runs the 160 acre Cotswold Wildlife Park, which attracts more than 400,000 people a year. He lives in the middle of the park at the Bradwell Grove estate. . Hazell-Iveagh, Clare: This amazing thread made by clemanueverers contains all the info you need: https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/hkk5g0/one_of_epstein_madam_ghislaine_maxwells/. Quick summary: Hazell-Iveagh helped Maxwell and Epstein procure children using her position as President of West Suffolk National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC). Click on the link. Clemanueverers did a wonderful job. Hearn, Barry & Susan: Barry is a hugely popular English sports promoter, as is his son, Eddie, who represents some of the biggest boxers in the world. Former boxer and popular Youtuber Tyan Booth was supposedly banned immediately after posting a video connecting Epstein to Hearn. I have tried to find the video or at least a summary of what he said, but have been unsuccessful. If anyone has any info on this, please post below. Hefner III, Bob: Founder and CEO of GHK Companies, which specializes in oil and natural gas. Founded the Robert and MeiLi Hefner Foundation which sponsors educational trips to China for outstanding high school students. His grandfather, Robert Hefner Sr., served as Mayor of Oklahoma City, was a Supreme Court Justice of Oklahoma, was a member of the executive council of the Boy Scouts of America, and was a thirty-second degree Freemason. Although I try not to engage in speculation, this article makes a connection between Jeffrey Epstein, Bob Hefner III, and a winning Powerball lottery ticket that was purchased in Oklahoma in 2008 (source: https://www.thelostogle.com/2019/08/14/no-jeffrey-epstein-did-not-win-25-million-from-an-oklahoma-lottery-ticket-or-did-he/#comments). It’s too long to summarize. Read it and check it out. Heiden, Lisa: Worked in Manhattan and London as an executive for ABC. Close friend of Ghislaine Maxwell. According to the fantastic research done by this person (https://twitter.com/Agent99Mom/status/1280580456400982016), two of Lisa Heiden’s properties are listed as an address for Ellmax, a company set up by Ghislaine.
Heineken, Mr. Fredie: A Dutch businessman for the Heineken brewing company. Was chairman and CEO from 1971-1989.
Helen and Tim Shifter: Helen is a former Vogue Magazine staffer. Tim is former CEO of LeSportsac and serves as Senior Advisor at Blackstone Group, a private equity firm. The Schifters are personal friends of Ghislaine Maxwell.
Helvin, Marie: Former fashion model and former girlfriend of Imran Khan, the current Prime Minister of Pakistan. According to her memoir, she knows pretty much any popular celebrity from the ‘70s and ‘80s.
Herbert, Jason: Likely a financial adviser based in London.
Hermes, Olga & Olaf: Olaf is a handbag heir. Olga is his ex-wife.
Herrero, Juan & Helen: Juan is like the managing director of an investment bank in Spain.
Hersov, Robert & Kim: Robert is a South African entrepreneur and mining heir who has worked for Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and News Corp. (owned by Murdoch).. Ex-wife Kim is a London-based fashion editor and designer. Heseltine, Mr & Mrs: Baron Michael Heseltine is a British businessman and politician who served in various roles in government for British PMs Margaret Thatcher and John Major. Heseltine was a friend of Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine’s father. Heseltine invested in Conservative Parliament member Harvey Proctor’s business after Proctor was forced to resign after it was revealed he had sexual relationships with and took nude pictures of male prostitutes aged 17-21 at his home (source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/members-interests-top-tories-lose-on-proctors-shop-the-retailer-1445666.html). At the time, it was illegal to have same-sex relations with prostiutes under the age of 21.
Heseltine, Mr & Mrs: Same as above.
Heseltine, Ms. Annabel: Journalist, columnist, and TV and radio broadcaster. At the age of 22, she became the Assistant-editor for Hong Kong Tatler (there’s that publication again). Daughter of Baron Michael Heseltine.
Heseltine, Rupert: Businessman and heir to Haymarket Media Group. Son of Baron Michael Heseltine. Hicks, India: A fashion model in the ‘80s and ‘90s, India Hicks is a good friend of Ghislaine Maxwell. Descendant of the Mountbatten family, a British dynasty (although much of their background is German). Granddaughter of the much-decorated war hero, Lord Mountbatten (Prince Charles’s mentor), who, according to FBI files, was “a homosexual with a perversion for young boys” (source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9745399/lord-mountbatten-fbi-dossier-prince-charles/). Prince Charles is her second cousin and Godfather.
Hill, Anthony: Son of Robin Hall, 8th Marquess of Downshire and Juliet Weld-Forester, daughter of 7th Baron Forester. Couldn’t find any more info.
Himmelstein, Howard: Co-owner of clothing brand Camp Beverly Hill and a producescreenwriter. Hirsch, Jeff: Owner of Foto Care, a shop that sells professional camera equipment. Claims he is only in the ‘Black Book’ because he sold an expensive camera to Ghislaine many years ago and had to go to her house to show her how to use it (source: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article234312632.html). This, however, doesn’t explain why there are two numbers listed under Hirsch’s name that are attributed to Scott Geffert, the General Manager for Advanced Imaging at the MET museum. This could all be innocent or these two could have assisted in Epstein’s hidden camera setup and helped Epstein get high quality pictures of his victims. We can’t be sure. Hissom, Robert & Andrea: Robert is the founder of Aspen Capital Partners, a large property management firm. He is a friend of Prince Charles. His ex-wife, Andrea, famously got remarried to Steve Wynn, billionaire Las Vegas hotel tycoon. Prince Harry was a guest of Wynn’s at his Encore resort. Andrea and Wynn are close friends of Donald and Melania Trump (source: https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20120901/281904475353844). Hoffman, Dustin: Famous Hollywood actor. Hoffman has been accused of sexual assault on multiple occasions, including exposing himself to a minor (source: https://variety.com/2017/biz/news/dustin-hoffman-2-1202641525/) Hoffman, Hetty: Married to Robin Dundas, Earl of Ronaldshay. Lady Ronaldshay is a patron and ambassador for Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice, a UK-based charity that provides care for terminally ill babies and children up to five years old. A good friend of Ben Holland-Martin (listed just below). Hoffman, Jessica: Sister of Hetty Hoffman (above), Jessica is an artist and former model who married investment banker Leopoldo Zambeletti. She is a good friend of India Hicks (mentioned above), the granddaughter of Lord Mountbatten (Prince Charles’s mentor), who, according to FBI files, was “a homosexual with a perversion for young boys.” Holland-Martin, Ben: Works for the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC). His mother, Rosamund, was chairman of the NSPCC for 20 years while Princess Margaret was President and was involved with the NSPCC for more than 50 years (source: https://www.newspapers.com/image/?clipping_id=36141343&fcfToken=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJmcmVlLXZpZXctaWQiOjI1OTU4NDE2NSwiaWF0IjoxNTk0MzMwNTQ0LCJleHAiOjE1OTQ0MTY5NDR9.j1V2e0Mr3tJmPzusRYNneLVhUskWiIAvNIjdIpvuzj4). Both Ben and his mother are/were friends of Princess Margaret. Rosamund Holland-Martin (nee Hornby) was related to Charles Hornby, a British socialite and close friend of Prince Charles, who was sentenced to 2 ½ years for luring young runaway boys into prostitution, indecent assault, importuning, and living off the earnings of prostitution (source: https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=0FQ0AAAAIBAJ&sjid=YbkFAAAAIBAJ&pg=4638,2085303). Ben is also good friends with Hetty Hoffman (mentioned above), who is an ambassador for Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice. Hollond Mr & Mrs James: James is a partner at EFP Capital, an investment and advisory firm. James’s mother married Baron Robert Rothschild after her and James’s father divorced. His now ex-wife, Beatrice, is on many investing firm boards, but most notably, she is a trustee on the Esmee Fairbairn Foundation, a charity that specializes in helping disadvantaged children (source: https://esmeefairbairn.org.uk/beatrice-hollond). If anyone has more info on these two, please post. Epstein has 10 pieces of contact information under their name.
submitted by LearningIsListening
to conspiracy [link] [comments]
2020.06.29 22:14 ZB4 Chapo Ep. Guide
|№ ||Title ||Duration ||Guests ||Hosts ||Date ||Reading/Viewing Series ||Topics of Discussion/Riffs |
|- ||Bryan interviews Will, Matt, and Felix about seeing 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi in theaters ||01:34:55 ||Bryan Quinby and Brett Payne ||Felix, Matt, Will ||02 February 2016 ||13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi || |
|1 ||THA SAGA BEGINS ||01:18:35 || || ||13 March 2016 || || |
|2 ||We Need to Talk About Kevin (a.k.a Enta the Dungeon) ||01:20:49 || || ||19 March 2016 ||Kevin D. Williamson || |
|3 ||Freeway Ross Douthat Sailboat Dope ||01:31:27 ||Brendan James || ||27 March 2016 ||Privilege: Harvard and the Education of the Ruling Class by Ross Douthat || |
|4 ||Bernie Blanco From the Bronx ||01:43:54 || || ||03 April 2016 || ||Scalia’s Death |
|5 ||What's So Civil About the Civil War Anyway? ||01:18:04 ||Carl Beijer || ||10 April 2016 ||Kurt Schlichter ||John Kasich Campaign Events |
|6 ||Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice & Development ||01:11:06 ||Matt V. Brady || ||17 April 2016 ||Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice ||Chapo Mediaite Profile |
|7 ||The Prince & the Egg: An Anil Dash Adventure ||01:22:52 || || ||24 April 2016 ||Kevin D. Williamson || |
|8 ||Children of Bruen ||01:13:17 ||Elizabeth Bruenig || ||01 May 2016 ||Strip Club Ennui from The Federalist ||The Innovation Party, The Baseball Crank |
|9 ||Trump Stakes or Election 2016: The Age of Apocalypse ||01:20:53 || || ||08 May 2016 || ||Ben Shapiro, Milo, Ben Carson, Erdogan Street Team |
|10 ||No FoPo, Fight the Blob ||01:20:01 ||Derek Davison || ||15 May 2016 ||Rod Dreher ||Iran, ‘The Blob’, Ben Rhodes |
|11B ||Doctor Faustus ||00:32:16 || || ||18 May 2016 || ||Joshua Foust |
|11 ||Cranking the Donkey ||01:11:59 ||Matt Taibbi || ||22 May 2016 || || |
|12B ||The French Vasectomy ||00:39:28 || || ||25 May 2016 || || |
|12 ||Love That Ron ||01:00:14 ||Virgil Texas || ||29 May 2016 ||Applebee's America ||Carl Digger, Ron Fournier, Chris Cilliza, Mark Halperin, HotSoup.com |
|13B ||Eyes Wide Cuck ||00:51:03 || || ||01 June 2016 || ||Kimbo Slice, Al Giordano |
|13 ||Justified But Woke ||01:19:47 ||Connor Kilpatrick || ||06 June 2016 ||The Bernie Sanders I Thought I Knew Is Gone || |
|14 ||Chillin' In Cedar Rapids Iowa ||01:06:09 || || ||13 June 2016 || ||Al Giordano, Peter Thiel |
|15 ||Alligator Tears ||00:51:04 ||Roqayah Chammseddine || ||16 June 2016 || ||The Gator Tweet |
|16 ||The Male Female Radio Hour ||01:20:56 ||Lee Fang || ||20 June 2016 ||Dennis Prager ||William F. Buckley's sailboat, Adbusters |
|17 ||The Road to Soavedom ||00:52:33 ||Robby Soave || ||25 June 2016 || || |
|18 ||The Upset Guv'ner: DeCrecio's Brexit Bungle ||01:25:00 ||Jonathan Shanin || ||26 June 2016 ||Rod Dreher, various Brexit opinions ||Politicon, Brexit, Chapo Mail Bag |
|19 ||Boobs, Sir, I Punched the Bursar ||01:03:04 || || ||30 June 2016 ||The Federalist || |
|20 ||Chapo vs. Sherdog: UFC 2000 ||01:27:30 ||Jordan Breen || ||05 July 2016 ||Charles Murray || |
|21 ||Oaxaca Flocka Flame ||00:44:40 ||Tony (@MexicAnarchist) || ||08 July 2016 || || |
|22 ||The Trap Is A MESS ||01:31:09 ||Vic Berger || ||11 July 2016 ||Courage is Contagious by John Kasich || |
|23 ||Reign All Over My Face ||01:01:41 || || ||14 July 2016 ||Reign Over Me || |
|24 ||Gulens Gonna Gulen ||01:19:04 ||Derek Davison || ||18 July 2016 ||We Are The Left || |
|25 ||Lady Ghostbusters ||01:02:19 ||Amber A'Lee Frost || ||24 July 2016 ||Ghostbusters (2016) || |
|26 ||ReTHUGlican National CRIMEvation ||01:14:43 ||Bryan Quinby || ||25 July 2016 ||DNC Emails || |
|27 ||Tomorrow Belongs to Them ||01:26:44 ||Dan O'Sullivan || ||30 July 2016 || || |
|28 ||Chapo Comes Alive! ||01:17:40 ||Bryan Quinby and Brett Payne || ||03 August 2016 || || |
|29 ||London Falling ||00:56:14 ||Sam Kriss || ||03 August 2016 ||London Has Fallen || |
|30 ||Freeway Ross Douthat Pt. 2: The Harvard Plug ||01:19:03 ||Brendan James || ||05 August 2016 ||Privilege: Harvard and the Education of the Ruling Class by Ross Douthat || |
|31 ||Brooklyn Tyrannical Gardens ||00:59:13 || || ||11 August 2016 || || |
|32 ||Suicide Is Shameless ||01:04:40 ||Matt V. Brady || ||15 August 2016 ||Suicide Squad || |
|33 ||The Uncucking of the Candidate ||01:12:16 ||Libby Watson || ||18 August 2016 ||Wonkette || |
|34 ||Masculinity for Boys ||01:16:25 || || ||22 August 2016 ||David French || |
|35 ||Bloodlands ||01:14:19 ||Adrian Bonenberger || ||25 August 2016 || || |
|36 ||Dear Gulen ||01:33:29 ||Liza Featherstone || ||29 August 2016 ||The Federalist, Dear Prudie || |
|37 ||Teen Party ||00:57:14 ||Brandon Wardell || ||01 September 2016 || || |
|38 ||Elevator to Heaven ||01:20:23 ||Maria Hengevald || ||05 September 2016 || || |
|39 ||The Conqueror ||01:10:51 ||Derek Davison || ||09 September 2016 ||The Conquerer || |
|40 ||Sborts Night ||01:34:47 ||Greg Howard || ||12 September 2016 ||In Saudi Arabia, a revolution disguised as reform in the Washington Post || |
|41 ||Smash ||01:15:52 ||Alex Nichols (@Lowenaffchen) || ||16 September 2016 ||Crash (2004) || |
|42 ||Uber for Ubermensch ||01:30:43 ||Ed Zitron and Noah Kulwin || ||18 September 2016 || || |
|43 ||ElfQuest ||01:16:43 || || ||22 September 2016 ||Rod Dreher, profile of Jim Cooley || |
|44 ||The Gowanus Ideas Festival ||01:22:33 ||Virgil Texas and Sam Kriss || ||26 September 2016 ||David Brooks, Ross Douthat || |
|45 ||Cath Bash ||01:09:52 || || ||01 October 2016 || || |
|46 ||No Cucks in the Foxhole ||00:59:07 ||James Adomian || ||04 October 2016 || || |
| ||Knowledge God ||00:36:15 || || ||04 October 2016 ||“The right to vote should be restricted to those with knowledge” and “Finally. Someone who thinks like me” || |
|47 ||I Am Legend ||01:06:41 ||Francis (@ArmyStang) || ||06 October 2016 ||American Sniper || |
|48 ||A Problem from Heck ||01:20:57 ||Chase Madar || ||09 October 2016 || || |
|49 ||Caleb ||01:01:29 || || ||12 October 2016 ||Caleb || |
|50 ||AKP 50th Episode Ergenekon Extravaganza ||01:17:51 ||Matt Karp || ||17 October 2016 || || |
|51 ||The Post Officers ||01:08:46 ||Katherine Krueger || ||19 October 2016 || || |
|52 ||Dirty Wars 2: Rise of McRaven ||01:17:11 ||Jeremy Scahill || ||23 October 2016 || || |
|53 ||The French Resistance ||00:58:08 ||Alexander Zaitchik || ||26 October 2016 || || |
|54 ||Trap House of Horror: The Hanging Boyz ||00:48:21 ||Kath Barbadoro || ||30 October 2016 || || |
|55 ||The Chapofication of the Western Male ||01:01:38 || || ||02 November 2016 || || |
|- ||Walther Interview ||00:44:00 ||Matthew Walther || ||06 November 2016 || || |
|56 ||Under Siege Year 3: Before Year Zero ||01:01:27 ||Brendan James || ||07 November 2016 || || |
|57 ||Chapo News Network Election Night Live Show ||01:41:01 ||Virgil Texas || ||08 November 2016 || || |
|58 ||We Live in the Zone Now ||01:00:44 ||Virgil Texas || ||12 November 2016 || || |
|59 ||Tell Your God to Ready for Chud ||01:02:11 ||Matt Karp and Connor Kilpatrick || ||17 November 2016 || || |
|60 ||Off-Off-Broadway ||01:05:41 ||Erin Gloria Ryan || ||20 November 2016 ||Hillary Clinton Is More Than a President by Virginia Heffernan || |
|61 ||Who Makes the Nazis? ||00:53:19 ||Ricky Rawls || ||24 November 2016 || || |
|62 ||Chapo Struggle Session ||00:58:23 || || ||30 November 2016 ||Rod Dreher || |
|- ||Felix After Dark ||00:38:04 || || ||03 December 2016 || || |
|63 ||SuccessFail: The McMegan Story ||01:22:04 ||Ezekiel Kweku || ||04 December 2016 ||The Up Side of Down: Why Failing Well Is the Key to Success by Megan McArdle || |
|64 ||Candyman IV: Curse of Caleb ||00:53:41 ||Katie Halper || ||08 December 2016 ||Caleb || |
|65 ||No Future ||01:06:39 ||Adam Curtis || ||11 December 2016 || || |
|66 ||Pizza Party! ||01:08:04 ||Jacob Bacharach || ||16 December 2016 || || |
|67 ||The Swordfish Episode ||00:56:24 || || ||17 December 2016 || || |
|- ||The Inebriated Past ||00:36:42 || || ||21 December 2016 || || |
|68 ||Applebees Christmas Spectacular ||01:09:27 ||Kath Barbadoro || ||23 December 2016 ||True Allegiance by Ben Shapiro || |
|69 ||Angela & Strawberry ||00:57:34 ||James Adomian || ||29 December 2016 || || |
|70 ||Real Strain Hours ||01:03:36 ||Libby Watson || ||04 January 2017 || || |
|71 ||Crapo Cat House: The Half-Lost Episode ||01:16:56 ||Alex Nichols || ||09 January 2017 ||True Allegiance by Ben Shapiro || |
|72 ||The Pre-Taped Call-In Show ||01:00:32 || || ||13 January 2017 || || |
|73 ||Better Call Saul Alinsky ||01:04:49 ||Bill Corbett || ||15 January 2017 ||Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party || |
|74 ||Tabletop Game Theory Pt. 1 ||01:03:42 || || ||18 January 2017 || || |
|75 ||Mr. Chapo Goes to Washington ||01:05:09 ||Sam Kriss || ||22 January 2017 || || |
|76 ||Tabletop Game Theory Pt. 2 ||00:59:53 || || ||24 January 2017 || || |
|77 ||No Country for Gorilla Men ||01:11:08 ||Matt Taibbi || ||29 January 2017 || || |
|78 ||Terminal ||00:55:57 || || ||31 January 2017 || || |
|- ||Mixed Martial Law ||01:01:40 ||Karim Zadan || ||02 February 2017 || || |
|79 ||Our Values Are Under Attack ||00:57:16 ||Tim Heidecker || ||06 February 2017 ||True Allegiance by Ben Shapiro || |
|80 ||Kolob Trap House ||01:00:09 ||Adam Friedland || ||09 February 2017 || || |
|81 ||The Devil In Mother Jones ||01:00:30 ||Shane Bauer || ||12 February 2017 || || |
|82 ||War Is Heck ||00:48:57 ||Brace Belden || ||13 February 2017 || || |
|83 ||Boston Skrong ||01:02:20 || || ||15 February 2017 ||Patriot’s Day || |
|84 ||President Wario ||01:13:12 || || ||19 February 2017 || || |
|85 ||The Appropriaters ||00:52:11 ||Shuja Haider || ||22 February 2017 || || |
|86 ||Fash the Patriarchy ||00:51:40 ||Angela Nagle || ||26 February 2017 || || |
|87 ||The Basketball Snob ||01:00:24 || || ||02 March 2017 || || |
|88 ||Sebastian Goku ||01:07:50 ||Derek Davison || ||05 March 2017 || || |
|89 ||Napoleanic Rules for Success ||01:09:56 ||@Trillburne || ||10 March 2017 ||The Duellists || |
|90 ||Gorka's Revenge ||01:01:43 ||James Adomian (as Sebastian Gorka) || ||12 March 2017 || || |
|91 ||The Lasagne Code ||00:53:46 ||Leon (@leyawn) || ||17 March 2017 ||Caleb || |
|92 ||No. 1 in Heaven ||00:49:56 || || ||20 March 2017 || || |
|93 ||Madness? THIS IS CHAPO ||01:00:30 || || ||23 March 2017 ||300 || |
|94 ||The Brian Johnstown Massacre ||01:16:38 ||Jacob Bacharach || ||26 March 2017 || || |
|95 ||Hillbilly Smellegy ||01:03:14 ||Matt Sitman || ||30 March 2017 ||Hillbilly Elegy || |
|96 ||Night At The Museum ||01:05:53 ||Tim Heidecker (as Alex Jones) || ||02 April 2017 ||Some personal notes on the ‘Blacksonian’ by Jay Nordlinger for the National Review || |
|97 ||Hollywood Upstairs Medical College ||01:19:39 ||Timothy Faust || ||06 April 2017 || || |
|98 ||Gorka II: The Gorkaning ||01:06:39 ||Alex Pareene and James Adomian (as Sebastian Gorka) || ||09 April 2017 || || |
|99 ||Taxi To the Dark Side ||01:06:58 ||Adam Friedland || ||13 April 2017 || || |
|100 ||Chapo Goes To College ||01:44:51 ||Timothy Faust || ||17 April 2017 || || |
|101 ||Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc ||01:12:51 || || ||19 April 2017 ||The West Wing || |
|102 ||Maintaining Emotional Control ||01:06:54 ||Rob Delaney || ||23 April 2017 || || |
|103 ||Décision Désk La France ||00:55:00 ||James Adomian || ||26 April 2017 || || |
|104 ||We've Always Been Here ||01:23:01 || || ||30 April 2017 ||People's Republic by Kurt Schlichter || |
|105 ||The Grey Ladykillers ||01:19:12 || || ||04 May 2017 ||Op-Eds from The New York Times, Rod Dreher || |
|106 ||Work No Play ||01:27:54 ||Timothy Faust and Miya Tokumitsu || ||07 May 2017 ||Health-Care Blame Game by David French in the National Review || |
|107 ||Fight Club ||00:57:23 ||Karim Zidan || ||10 May 2017 || || |
|108 ||Night On Bald Mountain ||01:22:08 ||Matt Bruenig || ||14 May 2017 || || |
|109 ||Media Twatters ||01:09:16 ||Libby Watson || ||19 May 2017 ||The New York Times || |
|110 ||The Rocktober Revolution ||01:12:07 ||China Miéville || ||22 May 2017 || || |
|111 ||The Goddamn Freaking News ||01:19:40 || || ||24 May 2017 ||The Newsroom || |
|112 ||Orbsplainer ||01:13:32 ||David Cross || ||25 May 2017 || || |
|113 ||Hit and Run ||01:00:07 ||R.L. Stephens || ||01 June 2017 || || |
|114 ||Meat The Press ||00:57:17 ||Alex Nichols || ||04 June 2017 || || |
|- ||God Save Our Jezza ||00:38:31 ||Jonathan Shainin || ||06 June 2017 || || |
|115 ||Austin Shitty Limits ||01:05:18 ||Brian Gaar || ||07 June 2017 ||The Vanishing American Adult by Ben Sasse || |
|- ||Chapo Global Edition: You Down With GCC? ||01:19:40 ||Derek Davison || ||08 June 2017 || || |
|116 ||Jezz In My Pants ||01:00:11 || || ||12 June 2017 || || |
|117 ||Kill All Nermals ||01:11:03 ||Angela Nagle || ||14 June 2017 || || |
|118 ||From Russia With CHUD ||01:05:04 ||Sarah Jones || ||18 June 2017 ||Beware of Blaming Government for London Tower Fire by Megan McArdle || |
|- ||The Inebriated Past: Sewer Surfin' ||00:38:09 || || ||21 June 2017 || || |
|119 ||Bating For Gadot ||01:07:54 || || ||25 June 2017 ||Wonder Woman || |
|120 ||Fearless Girlilla Mindset ||01:09:25 || || ||28 June 2017 ||Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich || |
|121 ||These Things I Believe ||01:12:30 || || ||04 July 2017 || || |
|122 ||The Virgin Suicides ||01:16:03 ||Adam Friedland || ||06 July 2017 ||Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro on Celibacy || |
|123 ||UBIsoft ||01:00:05 ||Clio Chang || ||10 July 2017 || || |
|124 ||Gabagool ||01:16:39 || || ||13 July 2017 ||Megan McArdle, David Brooks, Trump as Pericles || |
|125 ||Fast And Furious: Toledo Drifter ||00:55:20 ||Tim Heidecker || ||15 July 2017 ||Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich || |
|126 ||Tabletop Game Theory Pt. III: The Russian Interference ||01:01:04 || || ||19 July 2017 || || |
|127 ||Dr. Dementia ||01:09:08 ||Ricky Rawls || ||23 July 2017 ||Rod Dreher || |
|128 ||Tabletop Game Theory Pt. IV: The Russian Interference ||01:30:23 || || ||26 July 2017 || || |
|129 ||The Affordable Covfefe Act ||01:06:33 ||Timothy T-Bone Faust || ||30 July 2017 || || |
|130 ||The Milk People ||01:11:45 ||Libby Watson || ||04 August 2017 || || |
|131 ||Deep Dish Chapo: Live @ The Hideout ||01:08:18 || || ||09 August 2017 || || |
|- ||Bonus Deep Dish Chapo: Live @ The Hideout ||01:09:06 ||Bryan Quinby and Brett Payne || ||12 August 2017 || || |
|132 ||Bloco's Modern Life ||01:17:02 ||Marcus Barnett and Catarina Príncipe and Djordje Kuzmanovic || ||12 August 2017 || || |
|133 ||Antifap ||00:57:59 ||Shuja Haider || ||18 August 2017 || || |
|134 ||Memento Maury ||01:00:23 ||Joe Mande || ||20 August 2017 || || |
|135 ||Barron Protectors ||01:15:08 ||Leslie Lee || ||23 August 2017 ||??? by the National Review || |
|136 ||Lullaby For Lanyards ||01:02:11 ||Joe Prince || ||27 August 2017 || || |
|137 ||HUMINT Centipede ||01:20:21 || || ||29 August 2017 || || |
|138 ||Verrit Carefully ||01:09:15 ||Alex Nichols || ||05 September 2017 || || |
|139 ||Enter The Noid ||01:11:43 || || ||07 September 2017 || || |
|140 ||DACA Flocka Flame ||01:12:22 ||Karina Moreno || ||09 September 2017 || || |
|141 ||Chapo Cartoon Cavalcade ||01:13:27 || || ||14 September 2017 || || |
|142 ||The Schlock Doctrine ||01:09:31 ||Naomi Klein || ||17 September 2017 ||Under Anesthesia, Everything Was Beautiful by Peggy Noonan || |
|143 ||Splattering of the Juggalos ||01:16:26 || || ||21 September 2017 ||Articles from The Federalist and Rod Dreher || |
|144 ||White Men Can't Drumpf ||01:00:12 || || ||24 September 2017 || || |
|145 ||Return of the Blob ||01:06:40 ||Derek Davison || ||28 September 2017 || || |
|146 ||Better Ingredients, Better Healthcare, Chapo Johns ||01:07:21 ||Timothy Faust || ||01 October 2017 ||Why Is Italian Food So Amazing? by Megan McArdle || |
|147 ||Gun Kata ||01:04:09 || || ||05 October 2017 || || |
|148 ||Lost In The Sauce ||01:08:23 ||Patton Oswalt || ||09 October 2017 || || |
|149 ||Live @ The Biltmore Hotel ||00:54:24 ||James Adomian || ||12 October 2017 || || |
|150 ||Get Kony ||00:47:45 ||Tim Heidecker || ||14 October 2017 || || |
|151 ||Cass Rules Everything Around Me ||01:13:59 || || ||19 October 2017 || || |
|152 ||Iran Off On the Plug Twice ||01:08:39 || || ||22 October 2017 ||The Cobbler || |
|153 ||Dry Goys ||01:01:17 ||Eli Valley || ||26 October 2017 || || |
|154 ||Listening Tour ||01:01:21 || || ||30 October 2017 ||On Safari in Trump's America by The Atlantic || |
|155 ||The Antifa Treason And Plot ||01:10:07 ||Will Sommer || ||02 November 2017 || || |
|156 ||38 Ways to Fix Puerto Rico ||01:24:56 ||Aída Chávez || ||06 November 2017 ||38 Ways to Fix Democracy by The Washington Post || |
|- ||I’d Rather Be Salman ||00:40:19 ||Derek Davison || ||08 November 2017 || || |
|157 ||Brazile Nuts ||01:15:24 ||David Roth || ||09 November 2017 ||Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House by Donna Brazile || |
|158 ||Double Flynndemnity ||01:08:35 || || ||13 November 2017 ||Greta Van Sustren and her apology app || |
|159 ||Gentleman Ben Franklin ||01:16:17 ||Bill Corbett || ||16 November 2017 ||In Search of Liberty || |
| ||SPECIAL HOLIDAY BONUS EP - In Search of Liberty Chapo Special Audio Commentary ||01:32:21 ||Bill Corbett || ||24 November 2017 || || |
|160 ||Live at the Bell House ||01:23:00 || || ||16 November 2017 || || |
|161 ||Gladiator Boy ||01:12:37 || || ||25 November 2017 ||Ben Shapiro, a Provocative ‘Gladiator,’ Battles to Win Young Conservatives from the New York Times || |
|162 ||Arab Spring Breakers ||01:09:36 ||James Adomian (as Sebastian Gorka) || ||28 November 2017 || || |
|163 ||Motherbox XXX (The Justice League Episode) ||01:15:17 || || ||29 November 2017 ||Justice League || |
|164 ||The Deficit Rag ||01:17:39 || || ||04 December 2017 || || |
|165 ||New York State of Mindfulness ||01:11:18 ||Mike Recine || ||06 December 2017 ||Where Silicon Valley Is Going to Get in Touch With Its Soul from the New York Times || |
|166 ||The Water Genious ||01:16:06 ||Nomiki Konst || ||10 December 2017 || || |
|167 ||The Poop Touchening ||01:15:42 ||Matt Bruenig and Ryan Cooper || ||14 December 2017 ||David Brooks || |
|168 ||Nut Neutrality ||01:13:59 ||Sam Seder || ||17 December 2017 || || |
|169 ||Alternative Failson Tax ||01:08:34 || || ||20 December 2017 ||3 Reasons Millennials Should Ditch Karl Marx for Ayn Rand by the Foundation for Economic Education || |
|170 ||A Christman Carol ||00:44:26 ||James Adomian (as Chris Matthews and Sebastian Gorka) and Brendan James || ||24 December 2017 || || |
|171 ||The Way of the Shadow Wolves ||01:12:54 || || ||28 December 2017 ||The Way of the Shadow Wolves by Steven Seagal, Megan McArdle’s Kitchen Guide || |
|172 ||So It's Come To This... ||01:26:56 ||Brendan James || ||31 December 2017 || || |
|173 ||Pontypool Chapos Everything ||01:27:07 || || ||03 January 2018 || || |
|174 ||Ooohh Baby I Like It Raw ||01:11:46 || || ||07 January 2018 ||Unfiltered Fervor: The Rush to Get Off the Water Grid from the New York Times || |
|175 ||The Dark Professor ||01:12:04 || || ||09 January 2018 ||It's Time to Bomb North Korea from Foreign Policy || |
|176 ||Any Port In a Stormy ||01:17:43 ||Alex Pareene || ||13 January 2018 || || |
|177 ||The News Queen ||01:10:09 ||Brendan James || ||17 January 2018 ||The Post || |
|178 ||Government Nutdown ||01:08:46 || || ||22 January 2018 || || |
|179 ||The Inebriated Past Part 3: SDS and the Weather Underground ||01:06:33 || || ||25 January 2018 || || |
|180 ||D Triple C 6 Mafia ||01:05:18 ||Ryan Grim || ||25 January 2018 || || |
|- ||Bonus: Virgil Interviews Kaniela Ing ||01:01:49 ||Kaniela Ing ||Virgil ||31 January 2018 || || |
|181 ||Potus6ix9ine ||01:15:39 || || ||02 February 2018 || || |
|182 ||Soup or Bowl? ||01:25:45 || || ||05 February 2018 ||Megan McArdle || |
|183 ||GlenGreenwald Glen Ross ||01:16:57 ||Glenn Greenwald || ||07 February 2018 || || |
|184 ||The United States of Care Lords ||01:25:51 ||Dino Guastella || ||11 February 2018 ||TPUSA activist’s essay || |
|185 ||Own Your Own Immigrant! ||01:10:21 || || ||15 February 2018 || || |
|186 ||Executive Producer ||01:17:17 ||Richard D. Wolff || ||18 February 2018 || || |
|187 ||Mumsnet ||00:53:00 ||Marcus Barnett || ||21 February 2018 || || |
|188 ||Menaker Facts Stated ||01:14:23 ||Daniel Menaker || ||25 February 2018 ||Dennis Prager || |
|189 ||All That Is Solid Melts Into Sauce ||01:03:52 ||Patton Oswalt || ||27 February 2018 || || |
|190 ||School's Out ||01:17:23 ||Michael Mochaidean || ||04 March 2018 || || |
|191 ||The Shape of Whiffen ||01:12:25 ||David Cross || ||07 March 2018 ||Rod Dreher || |
|192 ||Spice World ||01:20:53 ||Jacob Bacharach || ||10 March 2018 ||Megan McArdle || |
|193 ||AIPAC: All Eyez On Me ||01:15:38 ||Noah Kulwin || ||15 March 2018 || || |
|- ||Break Up Rex ||00:52:13 ||Derek Davison || ||17 March 2018 || || |
|194 ||F*ck 12 ||01:19:32 ||Shuja Haider and James Adomian (as Elon Musk) || ||18 March 2018 ||12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson || |
|195 ||Frost/Christman: Marx and the Movies ||01:00:01 || || ||22 March 2018 ||The Death of Stalin, The Young Karl Marx || |
|196 ||Crazy Joe's Folly ||01:13:58 || || ||26 March 2018 || || |
|197 ||The YIMBY Failing Project ||01:11:04 ||Shanti Singh || ||28 March 2018 || || |
|198 ||Asked & Answered ||01:06:12 || || ||03 April 2018 || || |
|199 ||Ready Chapo One ||01:09:32 ||Matt V. Brady || ||05 April 2018 ||Ready Player One || |
|200 ||The Jeffrey Goldberg Variations ||01:17:30 ||James Adomian (as Kurt Eichenwald) || ||09 April 2018 || || |
|201 ||The Social Networth ||01:06:52 ||Libby Watson || ||12 April 2018 || || |
|202 ||Sgt. Anne Marie Slaughter ||01:36:57 ||Dan Finn and Eric Blanc || ||15 April 2018 || || |
|203 ||The Truth About Cats & Syria ||01:19:44 ||John Dolan || ||19 April 2018 || || |
|204 ||Comey the Clown ||01:21:35 ||Katherine Krueger || ||23 April 2018 ||A Higher Loyalty by James Comey || |
|- ||Bonus: Virgil Interviews Dan Canon ||00:50:37 ||Dan Canon || ||24 April 2018 || || |
|205 ||The Energy Shiftening ||01:09:30 ||Will Sommer and James Adomian (as Qanon) || ||27 April 2018 || || |
|- ||Bonus: Virgil Interviews Geneviéve Jones-Wright ||00:56:25 ||Geneviéve Jones-Wright || ||30 April 2018 || || |
|206 ||Dry Boys Ride Again ||01:02:57 || || ||01 May 2018 || || |
|207 ||Law And Ordurrrr ||01:01:46 || || ||03 May 2018 || || |
|208 ||Donnie's World Tour ||01:04:15 ||Derek Davison || ||06 May 2018 || || |
|209 ||Death Becomes You ||00:58:14 ||Barbara Ehrenreich || ||09 May 2018 || || |
|210 ||ICE to See You ||01:10:22 ||Jake Flores || ||13 May 2018 || || |
|211 ||Sergeant Hands ||01:03:40 || || ||17 May 2018 ||12 Strong: The Declassified True Story of the Horse Soldiers || |
|212 ||Borderline ||01:26:37 ||Brendan James || ||21 May 2018 || || |
|- ||Bonus: Matt and Mike Duncan Talk 'Revolutions' ||00:54:22 ||Mike Duncan || ||23 May 2018 || || |
|213 ||In Conclusion, Palestine is a Land of Contrasts ||00:55:33 ||Rawan (@intifadarling) || ||23 May 2018 || || |
|214 ||6 Weird Election Tricks That ACTUALLY Work! ||01:10:19 ||David Faris || ||27 May 2018 || || |
|215 ||Patriots, Pragmatists & PissPigs ||01:16:41 || || ||31 May 2018 || || |
|216 ||First Time, Long Time feat. PFT Commenter ||01:27:54 ||Eric Sollenberger || ||03 June 2018 || || |
|217 ||Feeling Q and Sad rn ||01:26:05 || || ||07 June 2018 || || |
|218 ||The President's Neck Is Missing ||01:29:09 ||David Roth || ||10 June 2018 ||The President is Missing, NYC’s Subway should be filled with Hoverboards instead || |
|219 ||Da [email protected] ||01:14:06 ||Alex Nichols || ||15 June 2018 || || |
|220 ||Camp Donald ||01:19:09 ||Libby Watson and James Adomian (as Jesse Ventura) || ||17 June 2018 || || |
|221 ||M. Night Shyamalan's The Villages ||01:24:09 ||Osita Nwanevu || ||21 June 2018 || || |
|222 ||RESPECT. ||01:15:26 ||Adam Friedland and Mike Recine || ||24 June 2018 ||Gotti || |
|- ||Bonus — Felix interviews Tarpley Hitt ||00:43:42 ||Tarpley Hitt || ||25 June 2018 || || |
|223 ||Fight Court ||01:09:20 || || ||27 June 2018 || || |
|- ||Behind the Laughter: Mike Reiss ||01:02:00 ||Mike Reiss || ||29 June 2018 || || |
|224 ||Cortez the Killer ||01:23:36 ||Trevor Beaulieu and Katherine Krueger || ||02 July 2018 || || |
|225 ||The Poster's Crusade ||01:15:21 || || ||06 July 2018 ||Yes, We Still Can by Dan Pfeiffer || |
|226 ||Islands in the Stream ||01:27:42 || || ||09 July 2018 || || |
|- ||Bonus: Virgil Interviews Julia Salazar, LIVE! ||00:59:00 ||Julia Salazar ||Virgil ||10 July 2018 || || |
|227 ||PEN 15 ||01:02:05 || || ||11 July 2018 ||Range 15 || |
|- ||Bonus: Chris talks to Occupy ICE Portland ||00:12:27 ||Jordan ||Chris ||12 July 2018 || || |
|228 ||Supreme Clientele ||01:22:13 ||Ashley Feinberg and James Adomian || ||15 July 2018 || || |
|- ||Bonus: SEX! Now that we have your attention: Work ||01:00:45 ||Tai and Conner Habib || ||17 July 2018 || || |
|229 ||Double A beep beep M L O! ||01:10:34 ||Karina Moreno and Brendan James || ||19 July 2018 || || |
|230 ||A Colossal Wreck ||01:06:27 || || ||22 July 2018 || || |
|231 ||Quiz Boys ||00:55:21 ||Michael Kupperman || ||25 July 2018 || || |
|232 ||America, You Sexy Bigfoot! ||01:23:02 || || ||30 July 2018 ||America, You Sexy Bitch! || |
|233 ||Frost/Christman Presents: The Purges ||01:13:57 ||Kal (friend of Amber Frost) and Aaron J. Leonard || ||01 August 2018 ||The Purge film series || |
|234 ||Congrat's ||01:06:13 || || ||05 August 2018 ||Hope Never Dies: An Obama Biden Mystery || |
|235 ||Q Let the Dogs Out? ||01:18:44 ||Will Sommer || ||10 August 2018 || || |
|236 ||Space Force: Mobile Infantry ||01:15:27 || || ||13 August 2018 || || |
|237 ||Our Cool Friends ||00:57:49 ||Derek Davison || ||16 August 2018 || || |
|- ||Bonus: Interview with Parquet Courts' A. Savage ||00:56:59 ||A. Savage (of the band Parquet Courts) || ||18 August 2018 || || |
|238 ||The Mueller's Tale ||01:26:04 || || ||20 August 2018 ||John Podhoretz || |
|- ||Bonus: Chris Talks to Stonybrook Apartments Activists ||00:33:45 ||Crystal (head of the Stonybrook Tenant Association) and Grant || ||23 August 2018 || || |
|239 ||Fact Fight ||01:11:21 ||Matt Bruenig || ||24 August 2018 || || |
|240 ||The Shittalk Express ||01:16:22 || || ||27 August 2018 || || |
|241 ||Hot Couch Nation ||01:08:59 ||Stavros Halkias and Matt V. Brady || ||30 August 2018 || || |
|242 ||Touched by a Funeral ||01:06:12 || || ||03 September 2018 || || |
|243 ||Live at DC's 9:30 Club ||01:33:03 || || ||07 September 2018 || || |
|- ||Bonus: Virgil interviews Cynthia Nixon ||00:17:14 ||Cynthia Nixon September || ||10 September 2018 || || |
|244 ||A Nice Chill Show ||00:56:54 || || ||11 September 2018 || || |
|245 ||Inebriated Past 5: Monster Fash ||00:51:55 || || ||13 September 2018 || || |
|246-1 ||Best of New England Live, Part 1 ||01:45:09 || || ||18 September 2018 || || |
|246-2 ||Best of New England Live, Part 2 ||01:06:20 || || ||19 September 2018 || || |
|247 ||Mayans, M.C. ||01:16:19 ||Bryan Quinby || ||20 September 2018 || || |
| ||Unions: They’re Good Folks! ||00:34:16 ||Bhaskar Sunkara || ||22 September 2018 || || |
|248 ||Too Many Bretts ||01:19:47 || || ||24 September 2018 || || |
|249 ||The Kneeling Drunkard's Plea ||01:12:53 ||Dave Anthony || ||28 September 2018 || || |
| ||Fascism II: The Legend of Adolf’s Gold ||00:28:47 || ||Matt ||30 September 2018 || || |
|250 ||Big Dickinson Energy ||01:28:28 ||Alena Smith || ||01 October 2018 ||Frank Bruni || |
|251 ||Sonic Reductionism ||01:08:21 ||Briahna Joy Gray || ||06 October 2018 || || |
|252 ||Rob Dreher's The Exorcist ||01:31:46 ||Bryan Quinby and Brett Payne || ||09 October 2018 ||Rod Dreher || |
|253 ||Full Goop Mode ||01:12:42 || || ||12 October 2018 || || |
|254 ||Best of the Midwest: Columbus & Chicago ||01:42:10 ||Bryan Quinby and Brett Payne || ||15 October 2018 ||Campus Battlefield: How Conservatives Can WIN the Battle on Campus and Why It Matters by Charlie Kirk || |
|255 ||Best of the Midwest: Mostly Minneapolis ||01:07:21 || || ||20 October 2018 || || |
|256 ||Ass, Grass or Sasse ||01:05:00 || || ||22 October 2018 || || |
|257 ||Public Banking ||01:09:00 ||Josh Androsky || ||25 October 2018 ||David French || |
|- ||Brazil ||00:50:30 ||Ben Fogel ||Amber ||26 October 2018 || || |
|258 ||Lesko’s Lament ||01:05:37 || || ||29 October 2018 || || |
|259 ||The D’Souzaverse: Soros Rising ||01:10:39 || || ||01 November 2018 ||Death of a Nation: Can We Save America a Second Time? By Dinesh D’Souza || |
|260 ||Wonk the Pain Away: An Election Special ||01:51:06 ||Will Sommer || ||04 November 2018 || || |
|- ||Ham Man Bad ||00:52:56 || || ||05 November 2018 ||Unintimidated by Scott Walker || |
|261 ||Teen Party II ||01:07:03 ||Brandon Wardell || ||08 November 2018 || || |
|262 ||Blood and Cheesecake ||01:23:48 || || ||11 November 2018 || || |
|263 ||Who Defines the Definers? ||01:11:09 || || ||15 November 2018 || || |
|- ||Bonus: Chris Discusses U.S. Navy Bombing of the Mariana Islands ||00:36:42 ||Sophia Perez ||Chris ||16 November 2018 || || |
|264 ||The Golden Ones ||01:16:27 ||ContraPoints || ||18 November 2018 || || |
|265 ||Thanksgiving Dinar ||01:06:38 || ||Felix, Matt, Will ||21 November 2018 || || |
| ||Bonus: Chris Talks Hurricane Relief & "Disaster Socialism" with Tallahassee DSA ||00:43:56 || ||Chris ||22 November 2018 || || |
|266 ||Rod Friended Me ||01:22:00 ||James Adomian || ||27 November 2018 ||Rod Dreher || |
|267 ||Eric the Bewitched ||01:10:30 || || ||29 November 2018 || || |
|268 ||Condom Depot Presents: Fighting in the Age of Horniness ||01:09:00 ||Jon Bois ||Felix, Will, Amber ||02 December 2018 || || |
|269 ||Live at Princeton: Master Debaters ||01:24:46 || || ||07 December 2018 || || |
|270 ||Beto Males ||01:24:31 ||Elizabeth Bruenig || ||10 December 2018 ||The Right War for the Right Reasons - The Weekly Standard, Why We Miss the WASPs || |
|271 ||Hollow Men ||01:18:56 ||Libby Watson ||Felix, Will ||13 December 2018 || || |
|272 ||The Butterfly Effect ||01:11:25 || ||Matt, Will, Amber ||18 December 2018 || || |
|273 ||Monoa, No Problem ||01:16:07 || || ||21 December 2018 ||Aquaman || |
|274 ||Chapo Trap House Presents: It's A Willderful Life ||00:50:32 ||James Adomian, Katherine Krueger, Adam Friedland, Stavros Halkias, Nick Mullen ||Felix, Matt, Will, Amber, Virgil, Chris ||24 December 2018 || || |
|275 ||Tabletop Game Theory Pt. V: Musks of Nyarlathotep ||02:25:18 || ||Felix, Matt, Will ||27 December 2018 || || |
|276 ||Under the Hood at the Beltway Garage ||01:08:55 || || ||31 December 2018 || || |
|277 ||Tabletop Game Theory Pt. VI: Musks of Nyarlathotep ||02:26:29 || ||Felix, Matt, Will ||03 January 2019 || || |
|278 ||Vision 2020 ||01:08:59 || || ||06 January 2019 || ||new congress (aoc, tlaib), trump wall fight |
|279 ||Paul Walls ||01:10:33 ||Matt V. Brady || ||10 January 2019 ||Australian’s Have More Fun by Bari Weiss ||walls 10, AOC wikifeet 9 |
|280 ||MacKenzie's 60 Billion Dollar Challenge ||01:14:16 || ||Amber, Matt, Will ||14 January 2019 || ||it's bernie bitch 8, bezos divorce/60bn 7 |
|281 ||Burger Night ||01:19:25 ||David Roth || ||16 January 2019 || ||trump burgers and reactions 8.5, shutdown 8 |
|282 ||Syzygy of a Down ||01:23:31 ||Gillian Russom and Karla Griego || ||21 January 2019 || ||abortion rally maga schoolkid video 9 |
|283 ||Contrarian Corner ||01:08:42 || ||Felix, Will ||24 January 2019 || ||felix contrarian cold open 9, venezuela 7.5, harris declares 7.5, contrarian oscars 6 |
|284 ||Dave & Busters ||01:26:42 || || ||27 January 2019 || ||shutdown end-strike, pelosi; immigration; trumpism after trump; bernie 2020; ojeda |
| ||Bonus: Venti Schultz Roast ||20:02:00 || || ||28 January 2019 ||“Onward” and “Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time” by Howard Schultz || |
|285 ||Studio 69 ||01:16:31 || || ||31 January 2019 ||Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip ||[2000s culture, serious comedy, credentialism, sfuture sorkin on podcasts] |
|286 ||Soul Man ||01:08:48 || || ||05 February 2019 || ||PSA against M4A, Bookefilibuster, Northam blackface, J Mendoza Ferrer |
|287 ||Killy Elliott ||01:11:37 ||John Schwarz || ||07 February 2019 ||TOO NICE TO WIN? ISRAEL’S DILEMMA by John Podhoretz || |
|288 ||So You Want to Start a Union || ||Brace Belden || ||10 February 2019 || || |
|289 ||Support the Tropes ||01:13:38 || || ||14 February 2019 ||A Colossal Wreck by Alexander Cockburn ||omar antisemitic tropes 9*, omar on abrams 8, harris weed 8.5, larouche dead 85 |
|290 ||Maximum Boot ||01:09:15 ||Lyle Jeremy Rubin ||Felix, Matt, Will ||18 February 2019 ||The Corrosion of Conservatism ||lydon larouche 7, max boot memoir+past 8, libs and neocons 9, "anti-war" tucker 8.5 |
|291 ||Brnie or Bst ||01:14:36 || || ||02 February 2019 ||The Classicist Who Sees Donald Trump as a Tragic Hero by Isaac Chotiner ||bernie declares (2016 rehash), b v warren, tulsi; NYT - idealist Bernie v pragmatic Klobuchar |
|292 ||Hats Off to Larry || || || || || || |
|293 ||The Nissan Sentra Cannot Hold || || || || || ||Niskanen centre-moderation, horseshoe, Tony Blair speech |
|294 ||CPAC: Judgement Days ||02:10:48 || || || || ||CPAC - wohl/loomer, kirk/don jfalwell jr, diamond and silk, TPUSA party, trump speech |
|295 ||Ballistic: Frost vs Menaker || || || ||07 March 2019 || ||Sanders rally 7, Cuba 7, AOC on Omar 9.5 |
|296 ||The Unsullied ||01:09:10 || || ||11 March 2019 ||Ilhan Omar is the Steve King of the Left from WaPo and Ilhan Omar meets Mrs Maisel ||tucker radio leaks 7.5, Omar antis - M Mccain, Maisel fanfic, Omar=Steve King 9, yang gang 8 |
|297 ||King, Warrior, Magician, Lover || ||Rob Delaney || ||13 March 2019 || ||college admissions 7, brexit votes 7, porn, NHS, shootings 8 |
| ||This is Where I Leave EU || || || || || || |
|298 ||The Israel Nerd || ||Eli Valley || ||18 March 2019 ||Trump’s Hannukah Party reminded me of why America is great for Jews ||NZ shooting- Chelsea heckled 9, M Mc on E Valley 8.5, |
| ||Bonus: Will Interviews Kim Stanley Robinson with The Antifada || ||Kim Stanley Robinson || ||21 March 2019 || || |
|299 ||All Cops Are Burgers ||01:12:26 ||Bill Oakley || ||21 March 2019 || || |
|300 ||EMERGENCY POD: THE MUELLER REPORT || ||James Adomian (as Sebastian Gorka) || ||24 March 2019 ||Glenn Beck’s a Christmas Sweater || |
|301 ||The Magicians || ||Alex Pareene || ||27 March 2019 || || |
|302 ||The Russia House || ||Matt Taibbi || ||01 April 2019 || || |
|303 ||In the Golan Heights || ||Derek Davison || ||04 April 2019 ||Jackson Beale, Trump’s Intervention in Venezuela has stalled, The UK has gone mad by Thomas Friedman || |
|304 ||Moby Dick Energy ||01:21:33 || || ||08 April 2019 || || |
|305 ||A Simple Plan || ||Leigh Phillips and Michal Rozworski || ||11 April 2019 || || |
|306 ||2 Cities, 1 Cup ||01:27:53 || || ||14 April 2019 ||The Right Side of History by Ben Shapiro || |
|307 ||The Inebriated Past: American Conspiracies ||01:18:56 || || ||17 April 2019 || || |
|308 ||There’s Nothing Like a Dame || ||Nick Hayes || ||21 April 2019 ||The Rematch: Bernie Sanders versus a Clinton Loyalist, Stop Sanders Democrats are… || |
|309 ||The Trumpman Prophecies || || || ||24 April 2019 ||The Trump Prophecy || |
| ||Bonus: Virgil Interviews John Cameron Mitchell on "Anthem: Homunculus" || ||John Cameron Mitchell || ||28 April 2019 || || |
| ||Bonus: Amber Interviews Vivek Chibber on "The ABC's of Capitalism” || ||Vivek Chibber || ||28 April 2019 || || |
|310 ||Marianne Mindset || || || ||29 April 2019 || || |
|311 ||2 Mountain, 2 Furious || || || ||02 May 2019 || || |
|312 ||Kenneth Friendly's Scorpio Smiling || ||Yael Bridge and Morgan Spector || ||06 May 2019 || || |
|313 ||A Cure for Wellness || || || ||09 May 2019 ||Who is Arthur Chu?, Trust Pelosi || |
|314 ||What, Us Worry? || ||James Adomian || ||12 May 2019 || || |
|315 ||A Song of Air and America || ||Sam Seder || ||16 May 2019 || || |
|316 ||PBS: Permanent Revolution || ||Hasan Pikar || ||19 May 2019 || || |
|317 ||Friends of the Pod || || || ||23 May 2019 || || |
|318 ||Rahm Emmanuelle: The Joys of a Neolib || ||Ryan Grim || ||27 May 2019 || || |
|319 ||Live at Cornell: Perfect Balance || || || ||30 May 2019 || || |
|320 ||Live from Berlin: Der Fonkybeatz || || || ||3 June 2019 || || |
|321 ||Live from Glasgow: Bottle of Buckie || || || ||6 June 2019 || || |
|322 ||Second Dark Age || ||Alan Moore || ||10 June 2019 || || |
|323 ||Best of UK Live: Toby Young Sex Diaries || || || ||13 June 2019 || || |
|324 ||Live from Dublin: Irish Valor || || || ||17 June 2019 || || |
|325 ||Living in America || || || ||20 June 2019 || || |
| ||Bonus: Virgil Interviews Tiffany Cabán || ||Tiffany Cabán || ||20 June 2019 || || |
|326 ||Beltway Garage: Infinity Candidates || || || ||25 June 2019 || || |
| ||Bonus: The Marianne Williamson Interview || ||Marianne Williamson || ||26 June 2019 || || |
|327 ||Have You Heard The Good News? || ||David Sirota || ||28 June 2019 || || |
| ||Bonus: Gremlins 2 || ||Joe Dante || ||30 June 2019 || || |
|328 ||Dios, Patria, Fueros, Rod || || || ||1 July 2019 || || |
|329 ||The Inebriated Past, Part 5: DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans || || || ||4 July 2019 || || |
|330 ||Hunter on the Loose || ||Will Sommer || ||8 July 2019 || || |
|331 ||The Wide World of Warcraft || ||John Dolan || ||10 July 2019 || || |
|332 ||Fear of a Netroots Nation || ||Brendan James || ||15 July 2019 || || |
| ||Bonus: The Andrew Yang Interview || ||Andrew Yang || ||18 July 2019 || || |
|333 ||One in the Pinker || || || ||18 July 2019 || || |
|334 ||American Mids || || || ||22 July 2019 || || |
|335 ||Shrugging Towards Bethlehem || ||Brace Belden and Liz Franczak || ||25 July 2019 || || |
|336 ||Neom 2049 || ||Glenn Greenwald || ||29 July 2019 || || |
|337 ||I Think You Should Leave || ||Brendan James || ||1 August 2019 || || |
|338 ||Live from Traverse City: Michael and We || ||Brendan James and Michael Moore || ||5 August 2019 || || |
|339 ||House of the Rising Sundown || || || ||8 August 2019 || || |
|340 ||A Big Bowl of Strawberry Ice Cream || || || ||12 August 2019 || || |
|341 ||Live from Des Moines: Bring Out the Hogs! || || || ||15 August 2019 || || |
|342 ||The Cuts Stay In The Podcast || || || ||20 August 2019 || || |
|343 ||Checking the Dipstick || || || ||22 August 2019 || || |
|344 ||Koch & Poll Torture || || || ||26 August 2019 || || |
| ||AHOY! The Joe Sestak Interview || ||Joe Sestak || ||27 August 2019 || || |
|345 ||The Conspiracy Files: The Deep-ly Gay State || || || ||29 August 2019 ||JFK || |
|346 ||Twisted Tales || || || ||3 September 2019 || || |
|347 ||Renn Faire || ||Stefan Heck || ||8 September 2019 || || |
|348 ||Dragged Across Concrete || ||Marcus Barnett and Osita Nwanevu || ||9 September 2019 || || |
|389 ||The Righteous Fallwells || || || ||12 September 2019 || || |
|350 ||Gotta Have My Pop! || || || ||16 September 2019 || || |
| ||Bonus Interview: Tom O'Neill and Chaos || ||Tom O'Neill || ||16 September 2019 || || |
|351 ||Give Up Your Inquiries Which Are Completely Useless || ||Nick Mullen || ||20 September 2019 ||Eyes Wide Shut || |
|352 ||Rod Dreher's The Exorcist II || || || ||24 September 2019 || || |
|353 ||The Education of a Cynic || ||Jon Schwarz || ||26 September 2019 ||Samantha Power's book The Education of an Idealist || |
| ||Bonus: Tabletop Game Theory Origins: Mr. Jeffstein's House || || || ||30 September 2019 || || |
|354 ||Thou, Nature, Art My Goddess || || || ||1 October 2019 || || |
|355 ||North American Scum || ||Luke Savage and Don Hughes || ||3 October 2019 || || |
| ||Bonus: The Bernie Sanders Interview || ||Bernie Sanders || ||4 October 2019 || || |
|356 ||Sympathy for the Joker || ||Jen Pan, Nick Mullen, Adam Friedland and Matt V. Brady || ||8 October 2019 || || |
|357 ||We Have a Rat Problem || ||Tim Heidecker || ||10 October 2019 ||Heidecker's film Mister America || |
|358 ||World on a Wire || ||Naomi Klein || ||14 October 2019 ||Klein's 2nd episode || |
|359 ||SSSSSSSSMoking with Slavoj || ||Slavoj Žižek || ||17 October 2019 || || |
|360 ||Bernie Blanco Goes To Queens || ||Matt Karp || ||21 October 2019 || || |
|361 ||The Brothers || ||Brendan James || ||25 October 2019 ||The Reliant || |
|362 ||Wet Sauce || ||Kenzo Shibata || ||28 October 2019 || || |
|363 ||Epstein Ain't Going Away || ||Brace Belden || ||31 October 2019 || || |
|364 ||Human Deadspinality Project || ||David Roth || ||4 November 2019 || || |
|365 ||Big Johnson's Hard Election || ||Grace Blakeley || ||7 November 2019 || || |
|366 ||The Terminal || || || ||12 November 2019 || || |
|368 ||High, High Hopes feat. Kathryn Ledebur || ||Kathryn Ledebur || ||18 November 2019 || || |
|369 ||CIA Jim: Caracas Connection || || || ||18 November 2019 ||Jack Ryan || |
|370 ||WeWork Will Set You Free || || || ||25 November 2019 || || |
|371 ||Beltway Garage: The Legend of Bernie's Gold || || || ||28 November 2019 || || |
|372 ||Karmala Police || || || ||2 December 2019 || || |
|373 ||It's Demon Night In America! || || || ||5 December 2019 || || |
|374 ||Perverts of Interest || || || ||9 December 2019 || || |
|375 ||Live in London: Chapo Calling feat. Rob Delaney || ||Rob Delaney || ||12 December 2019 || || |
|376 ||Imagine A World Without || || || ||17 December 2019 || || |
|377 ||Escape from UK || || || ||20 December 2019 || || |
|378 ||Imagine A World Without || || || ||23 December 2019 || || |
|379 ||A Very COBRA Christmas || || || ||25 December 2019 || || |
|380 ||Imagine Our Dumb Decade || || || ||30 December 2019 || || |
|381 ||Pod Tweet America || || || ||2 January 2020 || || |
| ||Bonus: So, I Just Watched 300... feat. Derek Davison || ||Derek Davison || ||6 January 2020 || || |
|382 ||Falcon Seeks Falconer feat. Briahna Joy Gray || ||Briahna Joy Gray || ||6 January 2020 || || |
|383 ||No War But The Meme War || || || ||10 January 2020 || || |
|384 ||Beltway Garage: Warren Strikes Back || || || ||14 January 2020 || || |
|385 ||Lyin' Liz feat. Brendan James || ||Brendan James || ||17 January 2020 || || |
|386 ||Brother Magic feat. Josh and Benny Safdie || ||Josh and Benny Safdie || ||20 January 2020 || || |
| ||Bonus: Will Interviews Nithya Raman || ||Nithya Raman || ||22 January 2020 || || |
|387 ||The Royals || || || ||23 January 2020 || || |
|388 ||A Perfectly Frumulent Episode || || || ||28 January 2020 ||POLITICO - ‘They let him get away with murder’ & Bernie Can't Win by David Frum || |
submitted by ZB4
to ZB4 [link] [comments]
2020.05.20 18:00 daprice82 Wrestling Observer Rewind ★ May 6, 2002
Going through old issues of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter and posting highlights in my own words. For anyone interested, I highly recommend signing up for the actual site at f4wonline and checking out the full archives. PREVIOUSLY:
Shad Gaspard went out as the absolute definition of what a father and hero should be. I know it doesn't ease the pain right now, but I hope in the future, that knowledge helps to bring some peace and comfort to his loved ones. What an awful, tragic, heartbreaking story this is. Rest in peace to Shad and best wishes to his family and friends.
WATCH: Genichiro Tenryu vs. Keiji Muto - 2002 vacant AJPW Triple Crown title match
- We start with a near 5,000-word obituary on Lou Thesz, which ends with Dave promising to "go into more depth" next week. Splendid. Anyway, Lou Thesz passed away at 86 following complications after open heart surgery a few weeks prior. Needless to say, Thesz was the biggest worldwide star in wrestling from the late-30s through the mid-60s. So here we go: he hated modern American wrestling, which he called "choreographed tumbling" and his only connection to the business was in Japan, where he still occasionally made appearances. Became youngest major world champion in wrestling history at age 21 in 1937, in the latter years of the Great Depression. His match with Rikidozan in 1957 remains to this day the highest rated wrestling match of all time and will never even come close to being surpassed. It did a massive 87.0 rating, meaning damn near every house in Japan was tuned in for it. Wrestled his last match in 1990, at age 74, against Masahiro Chono for NJPW. Legit tough guy. His match with Buddy Rogers for the NWA title directly led to the creation of the WWWF in 1963. Dave tells a ton of amazing stories about Thesz's career here. I know I joke about how long these obits are, but this really is a fantastic read about one of the most important figures in the history of wrestling. Speaking of...
- The WWF failed to acknowledge Thesz's death on TV the following night, which Dave thinks was utterly classless given how important Lou Thesz was to the industry. In fact, during Steve Austin's match, when he did the Thesz Press move, Jim Ross hesitated before calling the move and Dave seems pretty certain that they were specifically told not to acknowledge him. For what it's worth, Thesz has never exactly spoken highly of modern day wrestling or WWF (aside from telling anyone who would listen how much he loved Kurt Angle). But it wasn't all bad blood. Thesz worked a battle royal at a WWF show in the 80s and even made appearances in front of the crowd at WWF shows as recently as 1997. But WWF seemingly went out of their way to not mention the death of one of the most legendary and historically important wrestlers the business ever saw.
- Oh yeah, remember Wahoo McDaniel died last week and Dave promised to have more this week? Here we go. Look folks, I'm not recapping this. It's literally almost 10,000 words about the life and career of Wahoo McDaniel. I'm talking detailed life story, his entire football career, his wrestling career, a million different interesting stories and quotes from other people in the business (Dory Funk Jr., Jim Barnett, Nick Bockwinkel, Terry Funk, and more). It's an incredible piece of writing because Dave always shines in these historical obituary pieces. If you ever wanted to learn everything about Wahoo McDaniel, faaaar more than you'll find on his Wikipedia page or whatever, then this is the issue for you.
- And now we go in depth about the allegation that Josh Barnett failed a steroid test just after beating Randy Couture back in March for the UFC heavyweight title. Dave talks about the legalities and possible outcomes of this for Barnett and how the Nevada commission, in all their years of testing for boxing and kickboxing, have surprisingly never actually had a steroid test failure like this that they've had to punish, so there's no precedent for what to do here. Anyway, Dave covers all this stuff, talks about what UFC and the commission might do to Barnett, how he pretty much has to be stripped of the title if UFC wants to maintain any credibility, how this might affect Barnett and other UFC fighters who might jump to PRIDE if the UFC cracks down hard on steroid failures, etc. Even though the Nevada commission technically governs pro wrestling also, Nevada doesn't test WWF (because WWF would simply stop running shows there if they did). WWF hasn't tested people seriously in years. They did do a random steroid test for everybody in developmental recently, but nobody was suspended if they failed, they were just pulled aside and talked to about it.
- The 28-year relationship between NJPW and head booker Riki Choshu ended this week when Choshu resigned from the company. Choshu actually submitted his resignation almost a month ago, but both sides had agreed to keep it quiet until after the upcoming Tokyo Dome show. But word leaked out this week before the show, forcing NJPW to put out a statement announcing that Choshu will be leaving the company at the end of May and would be honored in a ceremony at the Tokyo Dome show, which is expected to be his final NJPW appearance. Dave can't put into words how big this is. Aside from Antonio Inoki himself, Riki Choshu was undoubtedly the most important person in the history of New Japan Pro Wrestling. Dave recaps his entire career, starting with his NJPW debut in 1974, the famous angle in the early 80s where he turned on Fujinami and Inoki, leading NJPW to the biggest financial success any wrestling promotion in history had ever had up to that time. Choshu's brief jump to AJPW in the 80s, his return in 87 and becoming booker in 1989. In fact, aside from Vince McMahon, Choshu is the 2nd most successful booker in wrestling history, with NJPW having drawn more than half of the top 40 largest crowds in the history of wrestling. NJPW was the biggest and strongest promotion in the world for most of the 1990s, under Choshu's booking. Then his retirement, return, and now this. Dave doesn't have all the details of why this happened yet or what Choshu's next move will be. Could start his own promotion or, even at age 50, jump to AJPW and probably have a hell of a run with fresh dream matches that would do big business. Time will tell.
- PRIDE became the first promotion in the history of the Observer to have back-to-back shows get 100% thumbs up vote from the readers. Mirko Cro Cop vs. Vanderlei Silva was a huge draw, record gate and attendance for the arena, all that fun stuff. That match ended up being a great fight that ended in a draw. Dave thinks Silva should have won. Future IWGP champion Bob Sapp made his MMA debut, defeating an opponent he outweighed by 130 pounds. Dave thinks Sapp looks like Brock Lesnar with 60 more pounds of muscle. Sapp was with WCW in developmental until they went out of business and he came out for this fight in a Ric Flair robe, with Flair's entrance music, and got over huge with the crowd immediately.
- More MMA news, as the UFC lightweight title was vacated when champ Jens Pulver left over a contract dispute. Dave goes into the financial details of it and what Pulver wanted and why UFC is trying not to spend money until they get a TV deal so they can't afford to pay guys what other MMA companies can, etc. (the lightweight title stays vacant for the next 4 years. UFC tries to have a tournament to crown a new champion but the finals ends in a draw, so they just said "fuck it" and scrapped the whole division until 2006).
- Raw ratings for this week are in and they aren't good news for Hogan. The show itself drew the lowest rating since the NFL season ended months ago. And the Hogan/Undertaker angle with the overrun at the end of the show drew the lowest overrun rating in 4 years. Hogan's been back in WWF for a little less than 3 months and it's looking like this nostalgia run may already be running out of steam. Smackdown also did its lowest non-holiday rating in history this week, which is even worse news (the more things change...)
- Genichiro Tenryu beat Keiji Muto to win the vacant AJPW Triple Crown title that was held up after Toshiaki Kawada was injured last month. The match was nowhere near as good as the classic Muto/Tenryu match from last year, but was still good when you consider both men are practically elderly by wrestling standards and are physically thrashed.
PHOTO: Inoki and Chyna press conference photo
- Kenta Kobashi is expected to return to full-time in-ring action in July after missing most of the last 2 years with knee injuries (yeah he finally comes back for real this time and goes on to have one hell of a late-career run over the next few years).
- After months of hype, the Giant Silva vs. Giant Singh match planned for the NJPW Tokyo Dome show this week won't be happening, after Singh suffered a fractured cheekbone that required surgery and will keep him out for 3 months (poor Great Khali). Chyna was originally scheduled to be the referee for that match, but she won't be doing that now. So this week, they had a press conference where Tiger Jeet Singh attacked Antonio Inoki and challenged him to a match, but Chyna made the save for Inoki ('oh this is getting sad," Dave writes) and she challenged Tiger to the match herself (this doesn't happen, she ends up refereeing a tag match instead).
READ: Ring of Honor's 2005 statement on Eddie Guerrero's death
- The Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Masahiro Chono match at the NJPW Tokyo Dome show will end up airing on TV after all, but it won't be part of the live broadcast. Misawa is contracted to Nippon TV but the show is airing on TV-Asahi going head-to-head with a major soccer game on Nippon. So they won't allow the Misawa match to air against their soccer game, but they have agreed to allow it to air during NJPW's usual weekly TV show a couple of days later.
- NJPW is discussing copying the way American wrestling promotions do television. Currently, NJPW is a primarily live-show focused promotion and then highlights and matches of their various shows are collected, edited, and broadcast on its weekly TV show. But both Inoki and Chono have talked about wanting to run live, weekly TV the way WWF does, with angles and whatnot taking place the same way. The Tokyo Dome show airing live on TV is being seen as something of a test for that idea.
- The latest Ring of Honor show again drew a sellout crowd in Philadelphia. The matches were again said to be spectacular, with Low-Ki vs. AJ Styles stealing the show. WWF Intercontinental champion Eddie Guerrero also worked the show, which was the final booking he had made prior to his return to WWF, and they allowed him to honor it. Eddie busted his ass and sold like crazy in the match, continuing to earn his reputation back and prove himself. Fans chanted "Thank you Eddie" at him after the match. After the bout, Eddie cut an emotional promo about his pending divorce and losing out in a custody hearing for his children. He talked about his personal issues and how his first brush with fame in the U.S. was in Philadelphia for ECW. None of this was scripted, it was Eddie going off the cuff and being honest and it brought many in the crowd to tears (I can't find video of the promo, but here's the post ROH made on their website after Eddie's death where they talk about it).
WATCH: Randy Orton's debut WWF match
- Bret Hart wrote in his Calgary Sun column about his recent appearance on that Talking With The Dead show with the psychic that claims he can talk to dead people. Hart said he went in to the show open minded, feeling 50/50 on whether this guy was legit. Afterwards, Bret felt slightly more confident (55/45) that he was legit. Hart admitted that most of the stuff the guy said, he could have found out by researching, but regardless, Hart said his gut tells him the guy is legit and if he's not, he still did a good job of convincing him. Hart said he doesn't regret doing it. (Oh Bret, honey...)
- Mark and Jay Briscoe have quit CZW. It's kind of a technicality since they couldn't really wrestle for them anyway. CZW's shows mostly take place in Pennsylvania and you have to be 18 for the commission to legally allow you to wrestle. For awhile, both Briscoes were underage. So then they started wrestling under masks, but the commission wasn't stupid and figured that out too. So they've left the company. Jay is now working with Ring of Honor (since he recently turned 18) but Mark can't join him yet. But it's expected he will when he turns 18 as well (and the Briscoes have pretty much been there ever since).
- Quote, presented without context: "Ted Petty (Rocco Rock) was spotted on a Manhattan street selling mops."
- In regards to the new Jarrett family promotion, Jerry is said to be against bringing in Vince Russo, but Jeff is adamant that he wants Russo to be the new promotion's head writer.
- The Jarretts are also hoping to use Road Dogg, but he's on house arrest for the next 6 months, so it won't be until after that. They're also trying to avoid using a lot of old WCW names, mostly because those stars are expensive and the NWA Wildside indie workers will wrestle for cheap. But they're also complete unknowns to all but the most hardcore of fans, which is gonna make it hard to draw PPV buys even though many of them are very good workers.
- XWF's entire planned Texas tour this week got canceled at the last minute when the financial backer pulled out. The money they were supposed to pay them never materialized and they cut off contact with the promotion at literally the last moment. All of the talent showed up in Texas, only to find out that the entire tour (4 shows throughout the state) had been scrapped. Advertising for the shows had been minimal and even with Roddy Piper, Rena Mero, and Dusty Rhodes advertised, ticket sales were embarrassing (one show in Tyler, TX had only 50 tickets sold when it was canceled). The wrestlers hung around the first arena they were supposed to be at and signed autographs and whatnot for the fans who did show up, but that was it. The wrestlers were told they would all still be getting paid for the entire tour and their travel expenses, so no one was too terribly mad. But they haven't been paid as of yet, although XWF said checks will be sent out this week. But in the wrestling biz, you never know for sure until the money is in your hand. No word on whether XWF plans to take legal action against the backers who pulled out. The promotion has no other dates on the schedule (and that was it for XWF. No other shows ever happen and they quietly fold up shop soon after).
- Regarding Hogan winning the WWF title, Vince originally planned to keep the belt on Triple H up until the day of the show. It was debated strongly during the writers meeting, with Stephanie McMahon (not surprisingly) and Paul Heyman pushing to keep the belt on Triple H, while most everyone else argued to put it on Hogan and strike while the iron is hot. Ultimately, Vince decided to go with Hogan.
- WWF has taken out several new trademarks for "WW," "WWE," and "World Wrestling Entertainment" among others. They also recently registered the domain names for WWE.com and WorldWrestlingEntertainment.com (as well as .org and .net). Privately, within the company, everyone seems to recognize that they aren't going to win their final appeal with the World Wildlife Fund lawsuit and are going to be forced to change the company name, so they're preparing for it. They've also gotten the trademark on a new logo, which looks exactly like the current scratch logo, but with the F removed. Given all the "WWF" logos that have been plastered on turnbuckles, ring aprons, signs, etc. over the last 20 years, there's some question over how this will affect future video releases of old footage (answer: by annoyingly blurring everything out).
- In its second week in theaters, Scorpion King continues to reign at #1 in the box office. As of this writing, it has grossed $60.8 million. Big Money Miavia is gonna be a star, folks!
- Notes from Smackdown: Hogan got another huge reaction when he came out, which is weird because he didn't get near the reaction on Raw the same week (remember, Hogan is champ and champ gets to go on both shows). For what it's worth, the local newspaper reported that cheers for Hogan were being piped in through the speakers, which is the type of embarrassing shit WCW used to do with the Goldberg chants. Dave says he couldn't tell if that was true on TV or not. Also during the show, Chris Jericho himself and Vince McMahon both referred to Jericho as "Living Legend" so it looks like they're not taking Larry Zbyszko's lawsuit too seriously. Randy Orton made his debut and Dave thinks he looks way too much like a fresh-faced boy next door to get over as a babyface with this WWF audience. Dave predicts he'll get treated like Rock did during his first year or two, when crowds were literally chanting at him to die (indeed, Orton didn't really click until he turned heel). And finally, Jericho and Triple H had a really good match.
NEXT WEDNESDAY: The WWF is dead, long live the WWE! NJPW Tokyo Dome show fallout, Goldberg becomes a free agent, Scott Hall fired, the Plane Ride From Hell, and more...
- Internally, it's recognized that Edge is the guy they want to get behind and push right now. For months now, Edge and RVD have been the glass ceiling guys that everyone is pushing the company to strap a rocket to. But RVD had a pretty lackluster PPV match with Eddie Guerrero and that soured a lot of people on pushing him as a top guy. On the other hand, Edge tore the house down with Kurt Angle and it opened a lot of eyes for people who see potential in Edge as a top singles guy some day.
- In regards to recent rumors that Juventud Guerrera is headed to WWF, that's not true, at least not right now. He's been calling WWF periodically, looking for work, and John Laurinaitis keeps giving him the ol' "Call us back in a month or two and we'll see what we have." But with plans to restart the cruiserweight division, Juvie would be one of the top guys they should want. That being said, WWF has been trying to make it a point not to sign people who have been openly battling their personal demons (Scott Hall double-standard notwithstanding) and Juvie hasn't exactly been on his best behavior in the last few years, so that works against him.
- Former WCW Nitro girl Sharmell Sulivan suffered a torn ACL training in OVW and will undergo surgery that will keep her out for 4-6 months (the injury pretty much convinces her to give up on the whole wrestling thing. She eventually returned as an interviewer and later as Booker T's valet. And she wrestled a handful of matches in later years, but for all intents and purposes, the ACL injury put an end to the idea of her being a wrestler).
- MTV's "The Osbournes" continues to be a monster hit and continues to be the only show on cable that is beating WWF's Raw in the ratings. It's happened for the 3rd week in a row and will probably continue to happen until the season is over. Prior to this show, Raw was almost always the highest rated cable show of the night.
- Kurt Angle recently filmed a PSA for the Get Tough on Angina campaign to raise awareness about the rare heart condition. It was supposed to air on Smackdown, but Vince nixed it at the last minute because he didn't want Angle, as a heel, being portrayed in a manner where he's doing something charitable and good. The commercial will still air during Raw since he's not on that show. Sure, why not? Vince actually didn't like the idea of Angle doing the commercial at all since Angle is one of the top heels in the company. Angle was chosen for the spot because more than a dozen members of his family have suffered from it and even Angle was thought to have it and flunked his first WWF medical test in 1998 because of it. But later tests showed he was okay.
- Speaking of Angle, the WWF has given him their blessing to take time off to train for the 2004 Olympics. They have even agreed to sponsor him and will continue to pay his minimum downside guarantee while he's off. Angle has said that his impromptu backstage match with Lesnar a few months ago made him feel competitive again, but it also made him realize he's not nearly the amateur wrestler he was back in 1996. Even though Lesnar outweighed Angle by about 80 pounds and even though Angle hasn't wrestled competitively like that in nearly 6 years, he still was able to beat him. But it wasn't easy. That same day, prior to the Angle vs. Lesnar matchup, both guys were having fun grappling with Big Show. Angle later said that if Big Show actually knew what he was doing, he'd be unstoppable because he's so big and strong. But he didn't know what he was doing and as a result, both Angle and Lesnar physically manhandled him on the ground. Anyway, Angle plans to make his 2004 Olympics decision before the end of this year, which would give him all of 2003 to train and get back to where he think he needs to be. But it will depend on how he's feeling physically. Angle said if he's still beat up with injuries by the end of the year, he won't do it because if he isn't 100%, he can't properly train and wouldn't have a chance of winning another gold medal (indeed, Angle's body continues to break down and the 2004 Olympics never happens).
- Jim Ross admitted that WWF has had talks with Ken Shamrock recently but who knows if it will amount to anything. UFC has made Shamrock a great offer to fight Tito Ortiz in September. Shamrock is fine with that money offer, but he wants a no-rematch clause in the contract. UFC is insisting on a rematch. Because if Shamrock beats Ortiz, it'll be seen as an upset and would turn Shamrock into the UFC's biggest star overnight. And if that happens, they don't want him jumping ship to PRIDE immediately after. UFC wants to make sure that if Shamrock wins, Ortiz will get a rematch. Shamrock is 38 years old and, in terms of long-term financial stability, WWF is probably the best option for him. Despite rumors to the contrary, Shamrock reportedly has no interest in joining the new Jarrett promotion (he literally wins the NWA title on TNA's very first show lol....but we'll get there).
- Jim Ross also noted that WWF has had discussions with NJPW about allowing WWF developmental talent to go work tours for them (don't think this ever amounts to anything).
- After being told to retire by his own doctors, DDP went to Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham for a second opinion....and they told him to retire also. DDP's spinal cord is said to be in such bad shape that one more bad bump could paralyze him. DDP is planning to see Dr. Youngblood in a few weeks (the same doctor that put Steve Austin's neck back together) and still hopes to return to the ring (nah, not really. Takes off the next few years and, aside from a scattering of matches over the years since, he pretty much retired as a full-time wrestler at this point).
- WWF held another training camp this week with a whole list of developmental and unsigned indie wrestlers. Among them: April Hunter from WCW, Bobby Rude, Josh Matthews from Tough Enough season 1, former WCW wrestler Horshu who Dave says has a good body and nothing else (later becomes Luther Reigns), Daffney from WCW, and Sylvain Grenier, among many others who's names nobody will recognize. During the session, the WWF agents strongly trashed the "indie shoot style" matches that have become popular on the indies, specifically noting the Low-Ki vs. American Dragon matches in Ring of Honor. The agents said that style is just as bad as backyard wrestling and that the idea is to make things look like they hurt, but not actually hurt. And I guess the ROH "strong style" is too tough and can lead to too many injuries. Dave says this stems from Spanky showing up to a recent WWF training camp covered in bruises from a recent ROH match with American Dragon. So they don't like that style of rasslin' in WWF.
submitted by daprice82
to SquaredCircle [link] [comments]
2020.05.16 05:24 Hobo525 Beverly at Her Worse (The Fake-Up Review/Rant)
So I’ve only been in this community for like three days and most of my posts had me ripping on Beverly, so after this I’ll lay off her for a while and post about some of the characters I like. But now since I finished up Season 7 I’m going to talk about Season 7, episode 22, “The Fake-Up”
Now I will not be talking about the sub plot with Barry and Ren in this review because I don’t think it’s worth mentioning, I don’t really have to much to say about it, it was just okay. So with that said, let’s really get into it.
This is probably my least favorite episode of the entire series. Beverly is probably at her all time worse in this. The episode starts out with Beverly walking in on Adam and Brea kissing in the dark which makes her mad. And I get how she could be mad I guess, her being mad wasn’t my problem. My problem was that she over reacted and told the entire Goldberg family plus the Frentas about it. And I know they walked in the room after Bev caught them but she didn’t have to announce it to everyone. So it ends with Brea acting normally and running off and the theme song plays
I'm twisted up inside, but nonetheless I feel the need to stay I don’t know- blah, blah, blah, blah let’s get on with it. So now while Adam gets ready to go on a date with Brea, Beverly buttered up Brea to try and get her to invite her along.(I know it was not stated in the episode that Beverly did this but it really looks that way) Anyways, she takes over Adams original plans and takes Adam and Brea to a movie where she does not let Adam sit next to his girlfriend, then she pretty much forces them to go to an arcade where she embarrasses Adam in so many ways by tickling him while he’s playing an arcade game, not letting Adam have the majority of his food, then photobombs Adam and Brea while they are in the photo booth. And this is played for laughs. Except it’s not funny. At. All. It’s actually really frustrating because Adam tells his mom that he doesn’t want to do these plans and you can tell how uncomfortable he is with his facial expressions throughout the entire date. And Beverly just doesn’t care.
So the next day Mr. Woodburn gives Adam and Brea the idea to have a fake break up in front of Beverly to make her believe they aren’t dating and if Bev thinks they aren’t dating that means she won’t know to tag along with them on future dates. So Adam and Brea end up pulling it off and Bev actually believes it, and is mad that Brea would be break up with Adam. So what does she do?
A. Beverly acts like a normal mom and just accepts it and moves on.
B. She acts like a total creep and goes to Brea’s house to confront her on why she broke up with her little schmoopie.
If you guessed B. you are correct! She goes to confront Brea while Adam is there and reveals some more embarrassing information about Adam, so he hears this and finale stands up to Beverly and tells her to back off with getting over involved in his relationship. Then Beverly gives the usual b.s. where she says she’ll try and back off and change, then Adam forgives her and they hug it out. Yay! Beverly learned her lesson and now she will never over involve herself with Adam ever again!
Oh, wait that’s not the case at all, because she’s over involved herself with Adam or Barry or Erica so many times throughout the last three four seasons and she says she’ll change but she never does and I honestly don’t think she will. Bev was funny in the first couple of seasons because 1. She would never take it to this extend and 2. It was funny because it wasn’t to this extend (I know there are a couple episodes early on where she went to far but still) and she also didn’t over stay her welcome. But there have just been so many episodes with the whole Beverly get over involved plot where it’s just not funny anymore, and the fact that she’s says she’ll change but never does makes it even worse, because that means we get more episodes of her pulling this whole charade, and it really shines in this episode. And her behavior here is actually really off putting and kind of creepy and not to mention really unhealthy. I used to love Beverly Goldberg as a character but now I just don’t, I really do think she’s one of the worst characters on this show right now and there no indication that it’ll get any better from here.
I really hope Season 8 proves me wrong though, I really do. Despite my negative posts, I do love this show, I mean I grew up with it and I want to it to get better. I will say that Season 7 and the last half of Season 6 toned Bev’s behavior down a little and I think she was her worse during Season 5, but this episode was the last straw for me liking Bev. So those are all my thoughts on The Fake-Up, if you liked it and thought Bev was funny in this, that’s perfectly okay and I’m glad you enjoyed something I didn’t.
That’s it for now though, and I’ll probably do more Goldberg reviews in the future because I loved writing this one, but that’s it for now, thank you all for reading and have a great day:)
submitted by Hobo525
to TheGoldbergs [link] [comments]
2020.05.16 03:11 Chimichangas33 Chimichangas33: #69 Dazed and Confused(1993)
Date Watched: 5/15/20
My Thoughts: Just as George Lucas’ 1973 coming-of-age classic American Graffiti was a nostalgia trip back to being a teen in the 1950s, 20 years later Richard Linklater came out with a trip back to to the 70s with Dazed and Confused. Now I wasn’t around in the 70s but not once did I feel like I was watching a movie from the 90’s. The only way you could tell it was made in 1993 was the cast which had quite a few actors that went on to big things such as Matthew Mcconaughey, Ben Affleck, Adam Goldberg and Joey Lauren Adams. Besides the big names, the whole cast was great. Teen coming-of-age movies an often one across as corny and unauthentic but Dazed and Confused wasn’t either of those. These teenagers acted like real teenagers and the whole movie felt authentic. The soundtrack was superb and fit like a glove with the rest of the film. Overall, I really liked Dazed and Confused and I want to double down on how this feels a lot like American Graffiti but in the 70s. It also makes me feel like smoking weed.
submitted by Chimichangas33
to 100movies365days [link] [comments]
2020.05.15 19:42 SimplyDashing101 Firestorm XLII: How WWE Should Have Booked Survivor Series 2016(Part 1: The Build)
Survivor Series, the time of the year where WWE says fuck the brand split and has itself good ol' fashioned brand warfare. It's a one night only Wild Card Rule, where the best of Raw go up against the best of SmackDown Live! In real life, we saw the return of slightly less Old-berg, squashing the Beast in just over a minute, The Shield make a mini return in the Men's Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match to #BeatUpAJStyles, Roman Reigns murder an old man by cutting him in half with a Catching Spear in mid-air, James Ellsworth got those hands on the behalf of Braun Strowman, we saw the introduction of the Tag Team Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match which was a complete and utter clusterfuck and most importantly Kalisto got to do good lucha things wooooooo! Overall it was a fun show but as Adam Blampied would say.....I can do it better! Raw vs SmackDown Live: Universal Champion, "Demon" Finn Balor vs WWE Champion, AJ Styles
At SummerSlam 2016, both Finn Balor and AJ Styles picked up the biggest victories of their WWE careers. The Demon King reigned supreme over The Architect as Finn Balor became the inaugural Universal Champion, defeating Seth Rollins in one hell of a match. Meanwhile AJ Styles made good on his promise to #BeatUpJohnCena, defeating him before going on to defeat Dean Ambrose at Backlash 2016 to become the WWE Champion. Instead of Balor being forced to relinquish the Universal Championship, he goes on to defeat Kevin Owens at Clash Of Champions 2016 followed by Owens and Jericho in a Hell In A Cell Match at Hell In A Cell 2016. Balor Club is in full affect on Monday Night Raw, with Gallows and Anderson dethroning The New Day to become the Raw Tag Team Champions at SummerSlam 2016 and then aligning with Balor at Hell In A Cell 2016, interfering to even the odds against Owens and Jericho and to help Balor retain. Finn Balor appears on the titantron after one of AJ Styles matches in the build to Survivor Series 2016 and says that Styles might be Phenomenal but there's only one Demon King! At Survivor Series, The Demon is hungry and Styles has no clue what he's in for. Meanwhile, Styles plays it off like he's not scared of the possibility of the Demon King saying that at Survivor Series he's gonna prove that just like Balor himself, the Demon King is mortal and can be slain! At Survivor Series, it'll be a true clash between two former Bullet Club members to see who is the true star of WWE! This isn't your typical face vs heel match either, this is a match between two former allies, both at the top of their game, fighting for brand supremacy! Raw vs SmackDown Live: United States Champion, Roman Reigns vs Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose
Just like in real life, at Clash Of Champions 2016, Roman Reigns defeats Rusev to become the United States Champion. Meanwhile, at No Mercy 2016, Dolph Ziggler defeats The Miz to become the new Intercontinental Champion in a Title vs Career Match. Here's where things change from real life, on an episode of SmackDown Live in the build to Survivor Series 2016 Dolph Ziggler defends his Intercontinental Championship in an Open Challenge. The challenge is accepted by The Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose, who at this point is still feuding with AJ Styles over the WWE Championship. This match goes a good 20 minutes before The Miz makes his way down to the ring, this distracts Dolph which leads to Ambrose hitting a Dirty Deeds to become the new Intercontinental Champion. This then makes a huge match official for Survivor Series 2016, one year after they fought in the finals of a tournament to crown a new WWE Champion after Seth Rollins was forced to vacate it, we are getting the United States Champion Roman Reigns vs the Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose. This is a true battle between brothers just like the last match, as both men were formerly part of the faction, The Shield alongside Seth Rollins! Both men have a lot of respect for one another, but will respect go out the window in the battle for brand supremacy? The Miz with Maryse vs Dolph Ziggler(Loser Leaves SmackDown Live)
I'd keep everything that happend between these two men the same up until the build to Survivor Series 2016! As I touched on in the last match, The Miz costs Dolph Ziggler the Intercontinental Championship in an Open Challenge Match against Dean Ambrose. After the match, Ziggler and Miz brawl to the backstage area, and continue into the gorilla position where they are forced to be separated by security. The fighting gets so out of control that Shane McMahon books a match for Survivor Series 2016, The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler where the loser leaves SmackDown Live. Shane McMahon has had enough of the in fighting and says that one of them has got to go. In the build, Ziggler thanks Shane for all the opportunities he has been given on SmackDown Live and that if he's leaving, he's not going down without a fight! The Miz talks about how without him, SmackDown Live would be nothing and that Dolph Ziggler will see a side of him that he isn't ready for at Survivor Series 2016! Who will stay on the Blue Brand, and who will be forced to leave, all of those questions will be answered tonight! Raw vs SmackDown Live: Raw Tag Team Champions, The Balor Club vs SmackDown Live Tag Team Champions, Heath Slater and Rhyno
The Balor Club has been ruling over Raw for the last couple of months, with Gallows and Anderson helping Balor even the odds at Hell In A Cell and retain his Universal Championship. Meanwhile, Heath Slater and Rhyno are the most unlikely pairing ever, yet they won a tournament to crown the inaugural SmackDown Live Tag Team Champion. They've faced opposition from The Usos as of late, but they somehow walked into Survivor Series 2016 as SmackDown Live Tag Team Champions. Tonight, they face their hardest challenge yet, The Balor Club, who have won championships all across the word and who have the numbers advantage over them. In the build to this match, The Balor Club completely write this match off as an easy win, focusing on their match against The Bar at TLC instead. But on the Raw before Survivor Series, Heath Slater and Rhyno jump The Balor Club and make it known that they aren't gonna give up without a fight. The Balor Club don't come into this match 100% after the attack by Slater and Rhyno which makes this match a much less one sided encounter. Who will walk out as the best tag team in WWE, who will achieve brand supremacy?! Raw vs SmackDown Live: Raw Women's Champion, Charlotte with Dana Brooke vs SmackDown Live Women's Champion, Becky Lynch
These two women have a lot of history with one another, from being friends outside of WWE, to teaming in PCB when they first debuted on the main roster, to Charlotte turning her back on Becky to chase after championship success. This is a very personal match, with both women promising to go all out and end this once and for all. Becky has been on a roll as of late, since joining SmackDown Live she became the inaugural SmackDown Live Women's Champion and has defended it against all comers such as Alexa Bliss, Naomi and Eva Marie. But she meets her biggest challenge to date in the Raw Women's Champion Charlotte. Along with dealing with her, Lynch also has to deal with Charlotte's lackey Dana Brooke. Who will walk out as the best woman in WWE and who will fail in the quest for brand supremacy? Battle Royal For The Number One Contendership for the Cruiserweight Championship: Akira Tozawa vs Ariya Daivari vs Cedric Alexander vs Drew Gulak vs Gran Metalik vs Jack Gallagher vs Lince Dorado vs Mustafa Ali vs Noam Dar vs Rich Swann vs T.J. Perkins vs Tony Nese
Alright, this is one of two battle royals on this card, this one being for a shot at the Cruiserweight Championship. This is basically me throwing a bunch of wrestlers into a match because I couldn't decide whether I wanted The Brian Kendrick to defend his Cruiserweight Championship at this show so I said fuck it, everyone's in the battle royal. Aside from my inability to decide on an opponent for Kendrick, I also thought this was a good way to showcase the talent in the Cruiserweight division and tons of flippy shit tends to pop the crowd so that's always nice. Some sub plots for this match involve, Cedric vs Noam over ALLLLICCCCAAA FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKSS, T.J. Perkins being very cross about losing his Cruiserweight Championship and wanting it back now please, Tony Nese being attracted to his own abs(Seriously, he had no personality in the early stages of the Cruiserweight division besides look I have a six pack which I will constantly remind you about) and Jack Gallagher being british and doing cool things with his umbrella(Like Mary Poppins). I just think this match would be a lot of fun so yeah. Raw vs SmackDown Live: 20 Man Battle Royal for a Mid-Card Title Shot of their choosing
There isn't much build for this so I'll just tell you who's in the match and what they've been doing lately in WWE. Curtis Axel(Honestly just to fill up the numbers), Apollo Crews(He's been floating in the midcard division on SmackDown Live chasing after the Intercontinental Championship), Baron Corbin(Been on a mission to murder Kalisto), Kalisto(Wants to do good lucha things wooooo but Baron Corn....Corbin has been feeling extra murdery lately), Rusev(Has been going through a midlife crisis with those sideburns and wants his United States Championship back), Jack Swagger(Why not, he's still technically employed by WWE and he's great in ring), R-Truth(He's been showing up randomly in comedic segments, also the whole My Bad thing is over huge), James Ellsworth(He's been a jobber on SmackDown Live and he's in this match to get killed by a bigger name but as he always tells us, Any Man With Two Hands Has A Fighting Chance), Goldust(Has been slowly transitioning into a part time role but is still really good in ring), Darren Young(Cause we want to Make Darren Young Great Again.....but when was he great in the past exactly?), Erick Rowan(Is a part of the new Wyatt Family and he's a big dude and big dudes make battle royals interesting), Sin Cara(Another body for the match, hopefully he won't botch anything), Titus O'Neil(Titus-Worldsliddddddeeee!),Konnor and Viktor(Yay more bodies),Bo Dallas(He's been doing the whole Bo-Live In Bo Dallas thing, which is.....nice),Aiden English and Simon Gotch(More Bodies The Musical),Mark Henry(Insert what I said about Erick Rowan and big guys making battle royals interesting),Neville(He's in the mist of the midlife crisis between The Man That Gravity Forgot and The King Of The Cruiserweights.) and Big Show(Litteraly copy and paste what I said for Mark Henry). Raw vs SmackDown Live Men's Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team Raw(Seth Rollins(Team Captain),Sami Zayn,Chris Jericho,Kevin Owens and Braun Strowman) vs Team SmackDown Live(Randy Orton,Bray Wyatt,Shane McMahon(Team Captain),John Cena and Luke Harper)
The build to this match is pretty simple so I'm just gonna discuss the sub plots. Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens have been at each others throats these past few months after Triple H helped Kevin Owens become Number One Contender for the Universal Championship by betraying Seth Rollins. Chris Jericho has been going after Roman Reigns United States Championship to become a Grand Slam Champion. Sami Zayn and Braun Strowman have been engaging in a mini feud after Sami Zayn felt like Braun Strowman doesn't take him seriously because of his size. The Wyatt family have been running roughshod over SmackDown Live with the help of new member Randy Orton. They held Shane McMahon hostage until he agreed to let Wyatt, Orton and Harper be on the SmackDown Live Men's Survivor Series Team. John Cena was revealed as the 5th man for Team SmackDown Live after he made the save, evening the odds against Team Raw who had attacked Team SmackDown Live in a 5 on 4 beatdown on the SmackDown Live before Survivor Series 2016. Which brand will reign supreme?! Raw vs SmackDown Live Women's Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team Raw(Sasha Banks(Team Captain),Nia Jax,Bayley,Alicia Fox and Dana Brooke) vs Team SmackDown Live(Nikki Bella(Team Captain),Naomi,Alexa Bliss,Carmella and Eva Marie)
Just like in the last one, I will be discussing sub plots going into this match. Sasha Banks and Bayley have both been chasing after Charlotte's Raw Women's Championship which is causing tension between the two women. Nia Jax has been on a streak of squashing every woman who comes in her way. ALLLLIICCCCAAAA FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKSSSS is just here to fill up the match. Dana Brooke is Charlotte's lackey and has made a lot of enemies since joining Raw. Nikki Bella made her return at SummerSlam 2016 and has been performing better than ever. Naomi is doing her whole Glow thing. Alexa Bliss has been chasing after Becky's SmackDown Live Women's Championship. Carmella has been involved in a mini feud with Nikki Bella and Eva Marie has been a massive heat magnet with her wardrobe malfunctions. There has been a lot of the traditional Survivor Series brawls between the two brands women's divisions and tonight is where we will see which division is better! Raw vs SmackDown Live Tag Team Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team Raw(The New Day(Big E and Kofi Kingston with Xavier Woods)(Team Captains), Enzo and Cass, The Bar and The Shining Stars) vs Team SmackDown Live(American Alpha, The Usos(Team Captains), The Hype Bros and Breezango)
This is sorta an everyone in the pool sorta match, with legit every tag team from each brand being shoved into this one match. I think the Traditional Tag Team Survivor Series Elimination Match is a clusterfuck and sorta unnecessary but it is a good way to showcase the division so I kept it. What I changed was I dropped the teams per side down to 4 per brand which should make this match feel a little less cramped. Have The New Day and The Usos captain each team and let them go at it! Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman vs A Mystery Opponent
This match has a very simple build, Brock Lesnar wants a match at Survivor Series so he decides to issue an open challenge! In the weeks leading up to Survivor Series 2016, WWE hypes up who Brock Lesnar's opponent could be. Names like The Undertaker, Goldberg, CM Punk, even Triple H himself are rummored to accept the challenge. I think this would be perfect for Brock because this builds hype to Survivor Series 2016, with nobody truly knowing who will accept the challenge. Paul Heyman does a good job at building the hype as well, saying that no matter who it is, Brock will emerge victorious because as Randy Orton learned the hard way at SummerSlam 2016, THOU SHALL NOT PROVOKE THE BEAST!
And that's our show, I'll be back with part two where you will find out which brand reigns supreme and receives.....absolutely nothing cause this event doesn't have any stakes. Will Balor Club reign supreme for Raw? Will CM Punk return? Will this event mean anything in the grand scheme of WWE and their ridiculous 14 or some odd paperviews a year? Who knows? Well I do because I'm the one booking it but whatever you get my point! Stay safe, stay Elite and most importantly FBE F-f-for Life!
submitted by SimplyDashing101
to FantasyBookingElite [link] [comments]
2020.05.11 17:26 damazz10 Bravo Ratings 5/1/20-5/7/20
- Shahs of Sunset 9:00 PM
- 0.24 18-49 demographic (-14.3% from last episode)
- 912,000 viewers (-2.1% from last episode)
- WWHL w/ MJ, Tommy, Adam + Reza 10:00 PM
- 0.14 18-49 demographic
- 544,000 viewers
Competing shows during the night (for comparison)
- Shark Tank 8:00 PM
- 0.80 18-49 demographic- 4,819,000 viewers
- No. 1 show of the night overall
- Blue Bloods 10:00 PM
- 0.70 18-49 demographic- 8,522,000 viewers
- No. 2 show of the night overall
- Magnum P.I. 9:00 PM
- 0.80 18-49 demographic- 7,214,000 viewers
- No. 3 show of the night overall
- Live PD 9:00 PM
- 0.48 18-49 demographic- 1,851,000 viewers
- No. 1 show of the night on cable
- Live PD: Wanted 11:00 PM
- 0.37 18-49 demographic- 1,316,000 viewers
- No. 2 show of the night on cable
- Rupaul's Drag Race 8:00 PM
- 0.34 18-49 demographic- 701,000 viewers
- No. 3 show of the night on cable
- Gold Rush: Parker's Trail 8:00 PM
- 0.33 18-49 demographic- 1,886,000 viewers
- No. 4 show of the night on cable
- Hannity 9:00 PM
- 0.31 18-49 demographic- 4,013,000 viewers
- No. 5 show of the night on cable
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives 9:00 PM
- 0.31 18-49 demographic- 1,033,000 viewers
- My Lottery Dream Home 9:00 PM
- 0.26 18-49 demographic- 1,465,000 viewers
- Mama June From Hot to Not 9:00 PM
- 0.23 18-49 demographic- 962,000 viewers
- Rupal's Secret Celebrity Drag Race 9:30 PM
- 0.23 18-49 demographic- 551,000 viewers
- Married to Medicine Los Angeles 9:00 PM
- 0.19 18-49 demographic (-53.7% from Season 1 Premiere)
- 672,000 viewers (-40.6% from Season 1 Premiere)
- SERIES LOW
- WWHL w/ Rosie O'Donnell + Billy Eichner 10:00 PM
- 0.09 18-49 demographic
- 406,000 viewers
Competing shows during the night (for comparison)
- Last Dance 9:00 PM
- 2.03 18-49 demographic- 4,858,000 viewers
- No. 1 show of the night overall
- Before the 90 Days 8:00 PM
- 1.17 18-49 demographic- 3,738,000 viewers
- No. 2 show of the night overall
- American Idol 8:00 PM
- 0.90 18-49 demographic- 6,403,000 viewers
- No. 3 show of the night overall
- Rick & Morty 11:30 PM
- 0.87 18-49 demographic- 1,548,000 viewers
- No. 4 show of the night overall
- 60 Minutes 7:00 PM
- 0.80 18-49 demographic- 9,310,000 viewers
- No. 5 show of the night overall
- America's Funniest Home Videos 7:00 PM
- 0.70 18-49 demographic- 5,269,000 viewers
- 90 Day Fiance: Pillow Talk 10:00 PM
- 0.66 18-49 demographic- 2,568,000 viewers
- No. 4 show of the night on cable
- SportsCenter 11:00 PM
- 0.57 18-49 demographic- 1,312,000 viewers
- No. 5 show of the night on cable
- Buddy vs. Duff 9:00 PM
- 0.38 18-49 demographic- 1,484,000 viewers
- Naked and Afraid 8:00 PM
- 0.26 18-49 demographic- 1,176,000 viewers
- Westworld 9:00 PM
- 0.26 18-49 demographic- 888,000 viewers
- Beat Bobby Flay 10:00 PM
- 0.25 18-49 demographic- 962,000 viewers
- Last Week Tonight 11:15 PM
- 0.25 18-49 demographic- 947,000 viewers
- Beachfront Bargain Hunt 10:00 PM
- 0.21 18-49 demographic- 1,227,000 viewers
- Celebrity IOU 9:00 PM
- 0.21 18-49 demographic- 1,119,000 viewers
- The First 48 8:00 PM
- 0.21 18-49 demographic- 717,000 viewers
- House in a Hurry 10:00 PM
- 0.20 18-49 demographic- 1,292,000 viewers
- Girl Meets Farm 11:00 AM
- 0.18 18-49 demographic- 1,048,000 viewers
- Caribbean Life 11:00 PM
- 0.18 18-49 demographic- 976,000 viewers
- Pioneer Woman 10:30 AM
- 0.17 18-49 demographic- 1,061,000 viewers
- Good Witch 9:00 PM
- 0.16 18-49 demographic- 1,883,000 viewers
- Insecure 10:00 PM
- 0.16 18-49 demographic- 378,000 viewers
- Raw Terror 9:00 PM
- 0.15 18-49 demographic- 878,000 viewers
- On the Case with Paula Zahn 10:00 PM
- 0.14 18-49 demographic- 774,000 viewers
- Paranormal Caught on Cam 9:00 PM
- 0.14 18-49 demographic- 526,000 viewers
- Below Deck Sailing Yacht 9:00 PM
- 0.42 18-49 demographic (-10.6% from last episode)
- 1,183,000 viewers (-12.2% from last episode)
- Camp Getaway 10:00 PM
- 0.17 18-49 demographic
- 424,000 viewers
- WWHL w/ Captain Glenn Shephard + Adam Glick 11:00 PM
- 0.11 18-49 demographic
- 342,000 viewers
Competing shows during the night (for comparison)
- 911 8:00 PM
- 1.30 18-49 demographic- 6,989,000 viewers
- No. 1 show of the night overall
- The Voice 8:00 PM
- 1.00 18-49 demographic- 7,373,000 viewers
- No. 2 show of the night overall
- The Neighborhood 8:00 PM
- 0.90 18-49 demographic- 6,741,000 viewers
- No. 3 show of the night overall
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta 8:00 PM
- 0.53 18-49 demographic- 1,235,000 viewers
- No. 1 show of the night on cable
- 90 Day Fiance: What Now 10:00 PM
- 0.48 18-49 demographic- 1,828,000 viewers
- No. 2 show of the night on cable
- WWE Entertainment 8:00 PM
- 0.48 18-49 demographic- 1,807,000 viewers
- No. 3 show of the night on cable
- The Last Jedi 6:45 PM
- 0.46 18-49 demographic- 1,440,000 viewers
- No. 4 show of the night on cable
- 90 Day Fiance: Self Quarantined 9:00 PM
- 0.43 18-49 demographic- 1,546,000 viewers
- No. 5 show of the night on cable
- Celebrity IOU 9:00 PM
- 0.38 18-49 demographic- 2,112,000 viewers
- T.I. & Tiny: Family Hustle 9:00 PM
- 0.34 18-49 demographic- 887,000 viewers
- Spring Baking Championship 9:00 PM
- 0.29 18-49 demographic- 1,314,000 viewers
- Home Town 8:00 PM
- 0.21 18-49 demographic- 1,264,000 viewers
- Dragnificent! 11:00 PM
- 0.21 18-49 demographic- 817,000 viewers
- Ridiculousness 8:00 PM
- 0.21 18-49 demographic- 532,000 viewers
- Southern Gothic 10:00 PM
- 0.17 18-49 demographic- 729,000 viewers
- Vanderpump Rules 9:00 PM
- 0.44 18-49 demographic (-12.0% from last episode)
- 1,164,000 viewers (-13.8% from last episode)
- No. 1 show of the night on cable
- WWHL w/ Marie Osmond + 50 Cent 11:00 PM
- 0.10 18-49 demographic
- 292,000 viewers
Competing shows during the night (for comparison)
- The Voice 8:00 PM
- 1.00 18-49 demographic- 7,176,000 viewers
- No. 1 show of the night overall
- The Conners 8:00 PM
- 0.90 18-49 demographic- 6,049,000 viewers
- No. 2 show of the night overall
- Ellen's Game of Games 8:00 PM
- 0.80 18-49 demographic- 4,069,000 viewers
- No. 3 show of the night overall
- Little People Big World 9:00 PM
- 0.37 18-49 demographic- 2,014,000 viewers
- No. 2 show of the night on cable
- Teen Mom 8:00 PM
- 0.37 18-49 demographic- 752,000 viewers
- No. 3 show of the night on cable
- Deadliest Catch 8:00 PM
- 0.35 18-49 demographic- 1,381,000 viewers
- No. 4 show of the night on cable
- Deadliest Catch: Bloodline 9:00 PM
- 0.35 18-49 demographic- 1,311,000 viewers
- No. 5 show of the night on cable
- Accused: Innocent or Guilty 10:00 PM
- 0.31 18-49 demographic- 915,000 viewers
- The First 48 9:00 PM
- 0.28 18-49 demographic- 844,000 viewers
- Bargain Mansions 9:00 PM
- 0.26 18-49 demographic- 1,107,000 viewers
- Supermarket Stakeout 10:00 PM
- 0.26 18-49 demographic- 809,000 viewers
- 7 Little Johnstons 10:00 PM
- 0.25 18-49 demographic- 1,402,000 viewers
- Chopped 9:00 PM
- 0.25 18-49 demographic- 853,000 viewers
- The Last OG 10:30 PM
- 0.24 18-49 demographic- 717,000 viewers
- House Hunters 10:00 PM
- 0.21 18-49 demographic- 1,252,000 viewers
- Nick Cannon Wild'N'Out 8:00 PM
- 0.21 18-49 demographic- 426,000 viewers
- If Loving You is Wrong 10:00 PM
- 0.19 18-49 demographic- 1,024,000 viewers
- Diabolical 9:00 PM
- 0.18 18-49 demographic- 747,000 viewers
- Reasonable Doubt 10:00 PM
- 0.17 18-49 demographic- 718,000 viewers
- Ridiculousness 10:00 PM
- 0.16 18-49 demographic- 400,000 viewers
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 8:00 PM
- 0.57 18-49 demographic (+11.8% from last episode)
- 1,638,000 viewers (+8.0% from last episode)
- No. 1 show of the night on cable
- SEASON 10 HIGH
- Summer House 9:00 PM
- 0.28 18-49 demographic (+3.7% from last episode)
- 779,000 viewers (+6.6% from last episode)
- SEASON 4 HIGH
- WWHL w/ Summer House Reunion 10:00 PM
- 0.20 18-49 demographic
- 579,000 viewers
- Blind Date 11:30 PM
- 0.05 18-49 demographic
- 152,000 viewers
Competing shows during the night (for comparison)
- The Masked Singer 8:00 PM
- 1.80 18-49 demographic- 7,279,000 viewers
- No. 1 show of the night overall
- Survivor 8:00 PM
- 1.40 18-49 demographic- 7,575,000 viewers
- No. 2 show of the night overall
- The Goldbergs 8:00 PM
- 0.80 18-49 demographic- 4,324,000 viewers
- No. 3 show of the night overall
- Challenge: Total Madness 8:00 PM
- 0.55 18-49 demographic- 928,000 viewers
- No. 2 show of the night on cable
- Tucker Carlson Tonight 8:00 PM
- 0.38 18-49 demographic- 4,175,000 viewers
- No. 3 show of the night on cable
- Hannity 9:00 PM
- 0.35 18-49 demographic- 4,403,000 viewers
- No. 4 show of the night on cable
- The Five 5:00 PM
- 0.32 18-49 demographic- 3,833,000 viewers
- No. 5 show of the night on cable
- Property Brothers: Forever Home 9:00 PM
- 0.28 18-49 demographic- 1,653,000 viewers
- House Hunters 10:00 PM
- 0.28 18-49 demographic- 1,564,000 viewers
- Guys Grocery Games 9:00 PM
- 0.28 18-49 demographic- 890,000 viewers
- My 600 LB Life 8:00 PM
- 0.26 18-49 demographic- 965,000 viewers
- The Oval 9:00 PM
- 0.25 18-49 demographic- 1,017,000 viewers
- See No Evil 9:00 PM
- 0.21 18-49 demographic- 858,000 viewers
- Tyler Perry's Ruthless 10:00 PM
- 0.20 18-49 demographic- 817,000 viewers
- Deadly Recall 10:00 PM
- 0.17 18-49 demographic- 743,000 viewers
- Full Frontal w/ Samantha Bee 10:30 PM
- 0.17 18-49 demographic- 618,000 viewers
- Real Housewives of New York City 9:00 PM
- 0.36 18-49 demographic (-10.0% from last episode)
- 1,178,000 viewers (-3.0% from last episode)
- No. 3 show of the night on cable
- Top Chef 10:00 PM
- 0.32 18-49 demographic (+18.5% from last episode)
- 949,000 viewers (+6.5% from last episode)
- No. 5 show of the night on cable
- SEASON 17 HIGH
- WWHL w/ Tinsley Mortimer + Kristin Chenoweth 11:15 PM
- 0.09 18-49 demographic
- 307,000 viewers
Competing shows during the night (for comparison)
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire 8:00 PM
- 0.90 18-49 demographic- 6,197,000 viewers
- No. 1 show of the night overall
- Man with a Plan 8:30 PM
- 0.80 18-49 demographic- 6,100,000 viewers
- No. 2 show of the night overall
- Station 19 9:00 PM
- 0.80 18-49 demographic- 5,567,000 viewers
- No. 3 show of the night overall
- Jersey Shore: Family Vacation 8:00 PM
- 0.47 18-49 demographic- 841,000 viewers
- No. 1 show of the night on cable
- Tucker Carlson Tonight 8:00 PM
- 0.38 18-49 demographic- 4,661,000 viewers
- No. 2 show of the night on cable
- Hannity 9:00 PM
- 0.33 18-49 demographic- 4,755,000 viewers
- No. 4 show of the night on cable
- Flip or Flop 8:30 PM
- 0.22 18-49 demographic- 1,197,000 viewers
- Conan 11:00 PM
- 0.21 18-49 demographic- 586,000 viewers
- House Hunters 10:00 PM
- 0.20 18-49 demographic- 1,186,000 viewers
- Shaq Life 9:00 PM
- 0.19 18-49 demographic- 546,000 viewers
- Ghost Adventures 9:00 PM
- 0.19 18-49 demographic- 534,000 viewers
- My 600 LB Life 8:00 PM
- 0.18 18-49 demographic- 710,000 viewers
- Total Bellas 9:00 PM
- 0.18 18-49 demographic- 415,000 viewers
- Growing Up Hip Hop 9:00 PM
- 0.16 18-49 demographic- 460,000 viewers
- Families of the Mafia 9:00 PM
- 0.16 18-49 demographic- 360,000 viewers
- If I Should Die 9:00 PM
- 0.14 18-49 demographic- 742,000 viewers
- Restaurant Impossible 9:00 PM
- 0.13 18-49 demographic- 645,000 viewers
Live + 7 (days after) ratings for week of 4/20/20-4/26/20
- Vanderpump Rules 9:00 PM
- 0.89 18-49 demographic
- unknown how many viewers
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 9:00 PM
- 0.82 18-49 demographic
- 2,330,000 viewers
- Top Chef 10:00 PM
- 0.78 18-49 demographic
- 2,110,000 viewers
- Real Housewives of New York 9:00 PM
- 0.77 18-49 demographic
- 2,150,000 viewers
- Shahs of Sunset 9:00 PM
- 0.60 18-49 demographic
- unknown how many viewers
Competing shows during the week (for comparison)
- Before the 90 Days 8:00 PM
- 1.60 18-49 demographic- 4,830,000 viewers
- Challenge: Total Madness 8:00 PM
- 0.99 18-49 demographic- unknown how many viewers
- Jersey Shore Family Vacation 8:00 PM
- 0.98 18-49 demographic- 1,730,000 viewers
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta 8:00 PM
- 0.95 18-49 demographic- unknown how many viewers
- Teen Mom 8:00 PM
- 0.83 18-49 demographic- unknown how many viewers
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians 8:00 PM
- 0.80 18-49 demographic- 1,810,000 viewers
- 60 Days In 10:00 PM
- 0.67 18-49 demographic- unknown how many viewers
- Married at First Sight 8:00 PM
- 0.62 18-49 demographic- unknown how many viewers
- Tacoma FD 10:00 PM
- 0.46 18-49 demographic- unknown how many viewers
submitted by damazz10
to BravoRealHousewives [link] [comments]
2020.05.01 19:25 HawkSky23 Why was Lainey Made Up?
The show is based off Adam, Barry, and Eric(a) growing up during the 80's. We know at least parts are true due to what Adam F. Goldberg has said in interviews and the occasional voice-over from Patton saying "This actually happened", as well as the home videos and post-credit scenes.
As far as I can tell, Adam's love life was real (as in, Dana & Jackie were real), and we know Erica's probably isn't real because of the gender-switch.
But....Why make up Lainey?
The only thing I can think of is if Barry didn't date anyone in high school, which I can understand could be boring for TV. Adam gives him a made-up girlfriend, and she quickly becomes a fan favorite and the TV execs decide to keep her around.
Does anyone have any other theories or information on why he chose to fabricate this part?
submitted by HawkSky23
to TheGoldbergs [link] [comments]
2020.04.29 22:49 displacedindavis My favorite episode titles (includes The Casagrandes)
This is just my personal list of favorite titles the show has used for its episodes. I've also decided to include The Casagrandes because of how related it is. Season 1
- Heavy Meddle: a reference to heavy metal, a genre that sometimes gets mistaken with death metal (think more like AC/DC, Metallica, etc.)
- Driving Miss Hazy: an obvious nod to the 1989 Best Picture film Driving Miss Daisy starring Morgan Freeman, Jessica Tandy, and Dan Aykroyd (most people still think Born on the Fourth of July should've won that year, and I honestly can't blame them as I liked that one more too).
- Sound of Silence: referencing Simon and Garfunkel's famous song The Sounds of Silence that has also become a meme in recent years (unfortunately, the episode itself is generally considered one of the worst).
- Space Invader: a reference to the popular arcade game, only this episode took the title quite literally as Lynn invaded Lincoln's space.
- Changing the Baby: a smart pun IMO on how you would normally change a baby's diaper but instead the episode focused on changing the baby's personality.
- Sleuth or Consequences: a reference to Truth or Consequences, a pretty silly game show that existed a while ago, fun fact there is actually a city in New Mexico called Truth or Consequences and yes, they did name themselves after this show.
- Along Came a Sister: a reference to the movie Along Came a Spider featuring Morgan Freeman (a movie I'd highly recommend you skipping), the funny part is that the episode is indeed about spiders.
- For Bros About to Rock: a reference to the AC/DC song For Those About to Rock, a song that became low-key famous in the NHL world for being played after every Columbus Blue Jackets goal accompanied by a cannon (especially after they pulled off arguably the greatest NHL playoffs upset in history over the Tampa Bay Lightning last season).
- Save the Date: an intentional twist on the common phrase simply meaning to remember a future commitment, this episode, however, was about literally saving a date.
- House Music: referencing a popular genre of EDM.
- The Loudest Yard: an obvious reference to the famous Adam Sandler movie The Longest Yard, a movie about prison football (a great movie for the laughs).
- Dance, Dance Resolution: referencing the popular game Dance Dance Revolution, or DDR, a game I was hilariously awful at.
- A Fair to Remember: a reference to the movie An Affair to Remember featuring Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr, the episode actually takes place at a fair, however.
- One of the Boys: a reference to one of Katy Perry's earliest studio albums in 2008 of the same name which notably featured I Kissed a Girl for her first-ever Billboard's Hot 100 #1 single.
- One Flu Over the Loud House: referencing the awesome movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in one of Jack Nicholson's finest performances IMO.
- Brawl in the Family: referencing the famous 70s sitcom All in the Family featuring Carroll O'Connor as Archie Bunker and Jean Stapleton as Edith Bunker
- Suite and Sour: a pun on the phrase "sweet and sour", in this case, the family was actually at a hotel suite but the kids made the experience sour.
- Back in Black: obviously referencing AC/DC's famous song.
- Patching Things Up: reference the phrase where you make amends with someone, in this episode Lana and Lola actually had to patch things up with each other while also earning their Bluebell Scout patches.
- Cheater by the Dozen: obviously referencing the movie Cheaper by the Dozen featuring Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt, the funny thing is the voice actor for Leni actually plays a role in this movie and if you spin it a certain way in the episode, there are indeed 12 people involved (11 Loud siblings + Clyde)
- Party Down: a reference to the highly underrated Starz show of the same name starring Adam Scott and featuring J.K. Simmons and Kristen Bell in supporting roles (highly recommend if you haven't seen).
- Fed Up: a nice twist on the common phrase meaning to be utterly annoyed by something but this episode made it quite literally as it was about food.
- Pulp Friction: an obvious reference to the famous Tarantino film Pulp Fiction featuring John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, and Uma Thurman, a movie that has in recent years created several memes.
- Garage Banned: a pun on the term "garage band" referencing the hard life of many small bands.
- Future Tense: a twist on the grammatical verb form as in this episode Rita and Lynn Sr. were literally worrying about their kid's futures.
- Mall of Duty: an obvious reference to the Activision first-person shooter game franchise Call of Duty, more commonly known as CoD.
- The Crying Dame: a reference to the Irish movie The Crying Game starring Stephen Rea and Miranda Richardson about The Troubles in Ireland (highly recommend).
- Insta-gran: an obvious reference to the popular Instagram app.
- Roadie to Nowhere: a reference to the Talking Heads song Road to Nowhere.
- City Slickers: a very ironic title as the phrase "city slicker" means a person unaccustomed to life in the country whereas this episode was partially about Lori being unaccustomed to life in the city.
- Head Poet's Anxiety: an obvious reference to the famous movie Dead Poets Society featuring Robin Williams, Ethan Hawke, and Robert Sean Leonard (the last of which you may remember more as Dr. Robert Wilson in the amazing TV show House).
- Pasture Bedtime: a pun on the phrase "past your bedtime", taken quite literally as Liam lives on a farm.
- Breaking Dad: a pun on one of the best TV shows of all time, Breaking Bad, featuring Bryan Cranston as the legendary Walter White and Aaron Paul as the legendary Jesse Pinkman.
- Ruthless People: a reference to a cult classic movie of the same name featuring Danny DeVito.
- Absent Minded: referencing the term "absentminded" about a forgetful person, which kind of applies here as Clyde forgot about his supposed absence but also literally in that the episode is literally about an absence.
- The Spies Who Loved Me: a reference to the famous James Bond movie The Spy Who Loved Me which IMO was Roger Moore's best portrayal of him.
- House of Lies: a shout-out to a really underrated Showtime show of the same name featuring Don Cheadle (aka War Machine) and Kristen Bell (aka Veronica Mars, Princess Anna, etc.), I was sad the show got canceled...
- Game Boys: a reference to the handheld game console.
- Everybody Loves Leni: obviously referencing the show Everybody Loves Raymond which was part of my young childhood.
- Tea Tale Heart: a reference to Edgar Allen Poe's poem The Tell-Tale Heart, and yes, this episode did include creepy elements in the spirit of that.
- Power Play with the Casagrandes: a reference to playing a man or two up in certain sports such as ice hockey due to a penalty taken by the opposing team, except this episode literally focused on power in the electrical/gas sense.
- Pranks for the Memories with the Casagrandes: a reference to Fall Out Boy's famous song Thnks fr th Mmrs.
- Store Wars with the Casagrandes: obviously referencing the legendary franchise Star Wars (and yes, we do not talk about Episode IX).
- Present Tense: like Future Tense, a reference to the grammatical verb form, except this episode literally focused on getting a present.
- Can't Hardly Wait: a very smart pun IMO on the phrase of the same name meaning getting antsy when something exciting is coming up in the future, but in this episode wait was interpreted in the context of being a waiter.
- Rocket Men: a reference to the famous Elton John song Rocket Man.
- Last Loud on Earth: a reference to the hilarious TV show The Last Man on Earth featuring Will Forte, Kristen Schall, and January Jones.
- Geriantics: referencing the field of geriatrics about dealing with the health and care of older people, however there were some crazy Lisa-antics in this episode hence the title.
- Deep Cuts: referencing the phrase of the same name which refers to a low-key song by an artist that true fans are passionate about but the common folk doesn't really know.
- Sister Act (future): a nod to the movie of the same name featuring Whoopi Goldberg.
- House Flip (future): a reference to a real-estate strategy where you buy an undesirable house, refurbish it, and sell it at a higher price, made popular by several HGTV shows recently.
- The Two of Clubs: a very smart pun IMO on the lowest-valued card in the deck in some card games, except Ronnie Anne and Sid are literally two girls trying to find a club they like.
- How to Train Your Carl: obviously referencing the amazing animated movie franchise How to Train Your Dragon.
- Away Game: a nice sporting reference referring to matches that are played in another team's home city/stadium.
- Monster Cash: a nice reference to the famous Bobby Pickett song Monster Mash.
submitted by displacedindavis
to theloudhouse [link] [comments]
2020.04.06 20:31 subreddit_stats Subreddit Stats: SquaredCircle top posts from 2014-10-21 to 2020-04-06 12:19 PDT
Period: 1994.37 days
| ||Submissions ||Comments |
|Total ||999 ||357868 |
|Rate (per day) ||0.50 ||179.42 |
|Unique Redditors ||615 ||57751 |
|Combined Score ||5466037 ||12096279 |
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 273411 points, 54 submissions: Strike_Gently
- Big Show won't wake up after a match, so the referees try to put themselves over (9917 points, 222 comments)
- Chuck Taylor uses a live grenade on Ciampa and feels the effect (9018 points, 586 comments)
- HBK gets hugged by a fan in the crowd mid-match, Michaels hugs back (8071 points, 381 comments)
- John Cena drops his title and gets the smooth assist from John Cone (7443 points, 256 comments)
- Jericho on a possible HOF induction: "If I continue to work for the Khan family for the rest of my life, I'll never go into the WWE Hall of Fame. I'm a hall of famer in the minds of the people who want me to be in the hall of fame. I'm a hall of famer in my mind. That's all that matters." (7168 points, 899 comments)
- Triple H repeatedly tries to subtlety tell The Shield to do their signature pose (6964 points, 337 comments)
- Smackdown Cameraman has a message for everyone (6541 points, 200 comments)
- Edge backstage immediately before his Royal Rumble return (6300 points, 316 comments)
- The Undertaker and Stone Cold lock up to start the match (6197 points, 228 comments)
- Regal's dirty tactics badly backfire against The Big Show (5887 points, 248 comments)
- 207178 points, 38 submissions: FuzzyWuzzyMooMoo
- [Royal Rumble Spoilers] Entrant #21 in the Men's Royal Rumble (13081 points, 1617 comments)
- [WWE Backstage Spoilers] It finally happened... (12513 points, 3184 comments)
- Road Dogg's reaction to seemingly hitting someone with one of the DX glow sticks at the Hall of Fame ceremony (8046 points, 345 comments)
- Roman Reigns: "Thank you to everyone who’s reached out...I can’t put into words what it means to me. Your energy and positivity motivate me to get better quickly to get back in the ring, but for now I’m going to spend time with my family and focus on health. Thank you - Joe/Roman" (7968 points, 433 comments)
- [Raw Spoilers] Damn Kurt... (7164 points, 838 comments)
- What is known so far about the travel issues that have left many of the WWE Talent stuck in Saudi Arabia (6832 points, 2764 comments)
- [AEW Double or Nothing Spoiler] Surprise appearance after the Main Event (6236 points, 1349 comments)
- (Raw Spoilers) Ladies and gentlemen, Braun Strowman... (6203 points, 880 comments)
- Becky Lynch to Nia Jax: "You gave me your best sucker punch, but I got back up to destroy your whole roster. They won’t let me fight, but I’ll get back up from that too. It’s what I do. So enjoy your one free shot, because as bad as my memory is now, I haven’t forgotten you, bitch." (5954 points, 845 comments)
- [Hall Of Fame Spoilers] Unfornate incident during a speech (5838 points, 3300 comments)
- 71481 points, 14 submissions: Naweezy
- “Motherfucker”. Stone Cold steals the Rock’s moment. (7063 points, 427 comments)
- Two legends with their signature rises (6617 points, 288 comments)
- Wrestling 101: Don’t drop a beer Stone Cold throws you (6225 points, 206 comments)
- That time CM Punk and Daniel Bryan copied a spot from the Sonnen and Silvia fight on the Raw after the event (5822 points, 322 comments)
- Remember paper always beats the rock (5250 points, 222 comments)
- Scott Hall and Zack Ryder holding each other’s Intercontinental Championships 20 years apart (5091 points, 263 comments)
- Swig of beer for the working man (5038 points, 260 comments)
- Beeper. Fanny Pack. All Denim clothing. Stone Cold and The Rock. This is as 90’s as it gets (4655 points, 223 comments)
- HBK fools Melina who thinks he’s John Morrison (4551 points, 179 comments)
- RVD and Jerry Lynn always had some crazy sequences (4362 points, 228 comments)
- 61506 points, 7 submissions: RealWWE
- Daniel Bryan medically cleared to return to in-ring action (26807 points, 6517 comments)
- Rey Mysterio’s reaction to seeing AJ Styles backstage at Royal Rumble (8585 points, 493 comments)
- [Rumble Spoilers] This Is Brock Lesnar, Hear Him Scream - The Remix (6402 points, 182 comments)
- The champ Becky Lynch has a special surprise for SquaredCircle ... (5654 points, 563 comments)
- Hello SC from Stamford! R-Truth and Carmella are enjoying their all-expenses paid vacation to WWE HQ (5404 points, 357 comments)
- Not-so-official artwork for NXT TakeOver in the year 2050 (4453 points, 204 comments)
- I am WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch and the Superstar everyone wants to see at Evolution, the first-ever all-women's pay-per-view. Ask the champ anything! (And boo the woo!) (4201 points, 1745 comments)
- 58424 points, 13 submissions: hall198
- Ric Flair's ringtone is set to 'Ric Flair Drip' and Charlotte is shocked by this discovery. (7776 points, 551 comments)
- (SD Spoilers) This fan went all out for Holloween (5110 points, 153 comments)
- Tommy Dreamer: "Yesterday. AEW packed, ROH sold out, WWE tokyo packed, they ran Jackson as well. NXT Venice (packed), I did an indy (with) over 700 people. I keep reading all these other indies ran last night, So many people were entertained by professional wrestling. YESTERDAY WAS A GOOD DAY" (4572 points, 237 comments)
- The IIconics are amazing, pass it on. (4563 points, 433 comments)
- The PPV poster for Hell in a Cell (4519 points, 426 comments)
- (NXT Spoilers) YEET. (4420 points, 383 comments)
- Ric Flair: "It's Official, Charlotte Is No Longer Ric Flair's Daughter. I Am Charlotte Flair's Dad! All The Accolades That Have Come My Way Over Time Are Diminished By Her Accomplishments Now! I Am So Proud Of You Charlotte." (4303 points, 504 comments)
- Adam Pacitti: "This Meltzer vs Rollins Survivor Series build is sensational." (4029 points, 274 comments)
- Meltzer: "People who wish for death of WWE are as equally bad as those who get so upset at the success of AEW. Both are weird to me." (3926 points, 860 comments)
- 'AEW Dynamite' is the confirmed name for AEW's weekly show. (3899 points, 721 comments)
- 58173 points, 12 submissions: GetDown90
- Vickie Guerrero: "I met Eddie on a blind date. I didn't get home until 4 A.M because we danced till 3 A.M. I said, 'Dad, punish me how you want. I just met the greatest guy. I don't care what my punishment is.' And we started dating ever since and it was history after that." (6360 points, 264 comments)
- Kane: "Bryan and I are on such opposite ends of the political spectrum. But we respect each other as human beings and value each other's opinions, so we had conversations and learned from each other. I learned a lot from Bryan, even if we didn't always agree." (6113 points, 1382 comments)
- Bret Hart: "Goldberg to me was one of the most unprofessional wrestlers there ever was in the business. For Bill Goldberg to be in the Hall of Fame... he hurt everybody he worked with." (5956 points, 1036 comments)
- Batista on his Favorite WWE Match: "It was with Rey Mysterio at a house show in Mexico. We went and gave them a pay-per-view match. We went back and got a standing ovation. Rey kicked out of my finish, we gave them every bell and whistle we could think of. That's what I wanted my career to be." (5605 points, 237 comments)
- Steve Austin: "I've had zero alcohol for right at 14 days now. I'm also doing my DDP Yoga shit. Hell, I'm going to jump up here and do the splits like a goddang cheerleader in a minute! I'm flexible as a motherfucker." lol (4922 points, 575 comments)
- Chris Jericho on who he would like to induct him into WWE's HOF: "I think, honestly, Kevin Owens would be good and I'll tell you the reason why. He grew up as a fan of mine and then I ended up doing this amazing angle with him. We had great chemistry." (4593 points, 327 comments)
- Mark Henry to Jay Lethal: "You deserve to be spoke of in the same breath as The Rock, Ron Simmons, Booker T, Mark Henry. The list goes on of African American wrestlers that have paved the way throughout history. I'm very proud that you're headlining Madison Square Garden." (4429 points, 429 comments)
- Kevin Nash: "The company is called World Wrestling Entertainment. I was entertained. @StephMcMahon said we're bringing this to you to take you away from where we are. I was immersed and not watching the news. Thank you @WWE for going beyond what every other product has. Delivered!" (4360 points, 344 comments)
- Rey Mysterio on Andrade: "This kid is awesome. Every time I'm in the ring with him, there's an affiliation to how I would move with Eddie. This is how good he is. Once he can dominate the mic skills and English, then he is bound to become a star! When he does that, he's on his way to stardom." (4215 points, 302 comments)
- Ryback on John Morrison's WWE return: "I wish WWE wouldn't announce stuff sometimes. I would imagine that it wouldn't be that difficult. Keep it private and then put him on a bus and then debut him. Give pro wrestling fans that very big surprise, but now everybody knows." (3931 points, 462 comments)
- 55332 points, 10 submissions: sylvester_terkay
- A Series of Wrestlers popping out of nowhere (8052 points, 291 comments)
- What reminds me of Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn lately (6530 points, 234 comments)
- Sami Zayn popping outta nowhere (6196 points, 200 comments)
- Big E meets Little E (6051 points, 246 comments)
- Ric Flair makes a young Hurricane fan cry (5711 points, 389 comments)
- Roman gets his payback (5299 points, 154 comments)
- It took almost 2 years for Randy to get his revenge on AJ (5002 points, 233 comments)
- [Raw Spoilers] Kurt Angle having some flashbacks (4342 points, 204 comments)
- Orton reveals himself just like how a killer shows up in a slasher movie (4292 points, 180 comments)
- Jericho secretly writes Lesnar's name off the list (3857 points, 226 comments)
- 44816 points, 9 submissions: WorkFriendlyAcct
- Fan misreads request for assistance. (9179 points, 307 comments)
- Triple H marks out for Randy Orton (5214 points, 202 comments)
- Picture perfect hurricanranna off the top rope to the outside. (5023 points, 182 comments)
- The most dramatic running clothesline in the history of professional wrestling. (4715 points, 344 comments)
- Daniel and Brie share a moment (4638 points, 560 comments)
- 30 Years of the Royal Rumble (4343 points, 639 comments)
- Mayoral Candidate Abuses Cheerleaders (4196 points, 128 comments)
- Crazy bump by Cactus Jack (3772 points, 205 comments)
- The greatest weapon in wrestling history. A bat wrapped in Barb Wire. (3736 points, 147 comments)
- 36722 points, 4 submissions: suzukigun4life
- WWE has confirmed WrestleMania will not be taking place in Tampa Bay. It will instead air live on PPV/WWE Network and emanate from the WWE Performance Center. (22110 points, 4629 comments)
- [GRR SPOILERS] Greatest moment in Royal Rumble history? (6161 points, 499 comments)
- [RAW Spoilers] Superstar's update (4532 points, 823 comments)
- Bubba Ray Dudley's thoughts on Becky at MITB: "Every time she climbed that ladder, those people were on their feet. They're invested in her, they wanted to see her win. Hopefully the people in the back are listening." (3919 points, 583 comments)
- 35244 points, 2 submissions: LazyCanasian
- Earthquake (my dad) playing Tetris while my brother and sister look on. (18157 points, 542 comments)
- In memory of my dad today, here he is on his birthday excited for some hot disco hits! (17087 points, 430 comments)
- RealWWE (53516 points, 119 comments)
- Chris_Jericho (43093 points, 90 comments)
- Anderrrrr (40046 points, 447 comments)
- BigHoss94 (32237 points, 89 comments)
- PiplupTCG (30917 points, 164 comments)
- Strike_Gently (28200 points, 88 comments)
- TheTallOne93 (25624 points, 246 comments)
- TheDangiestSlad (24826 points, 151 comments)
- JustATributeCC (22283 points, 123 comments)
- Lessiarty (22189 points, 85 comments)
- 1992 and 2020 have identical calendars so I'm using the 1992 WWF Calendar this year. by MustacheDiaries (34394 points, 615 comments)
- "Ashley Massaro recently died. Her affidavit when she sued WWE includes her being encouraged by Vince McMahon not to report that she was drugged and raped by US military staff while on tour in Kuwait. Content warning - this is sickening reading. " by cole1114 (31767 points, 4466 comments)
- Daniel Bryan medically cleared to return to in-ring action by RealWWE (26807 points, 6517 comments)
- kn0thing said you all wanted to see the belt. Banana for scale. by serenawilliams (24209 points, 991 comments)
- WWE has confirmed WrestleMania will not be taking place in Tampa Bay. It will instead air live on PPV/WWE Network and emanate from the WWE Performance Center. by suzukigun4life (22110 points, 4629 comments)
- (Wrestlemania Spoilers) Surprise at Wrestlemania. by boundedwum (19318 points, 1980 comments)
- Is this the right subreddit for this? (x-post /GeometryIsNeat) by Thehoneyfetish (18991 points, 402 comments)
- Earthquake (my dad) playing Tetris while my brother and sister look on. by LazyCanasian (18157 points, 542 comments)
- In memory of my dad today, here he is on his birthday excited for some hot disco hits! by LazyCanasian (17087 points, 430 comments)
- Kurt Angle is to be inducted into the 2017 WWE Hall of Fame! by MXPelez (16409 points, 2256 comments)
- 6085 points: AmishAvenger's comment in Don't buy WWE 2K20, it is without question the worst and laziest installment in the series.
- 5028 points: KennyAlmighty's comment in How Big is Batista's Dick: A Comprehensive Investigation [NSFW]
- 4807 points: hey333's comment in Paul Heyman, Eric Bischoff to run WWE TV programs
- 4649 points: pulkit97nagar's comment in [AEW Double or Nothing Spoiler] Surprise appearance after the Main Event
- 4357 points: RichieD79's comment in Is this the right subreddit for this? (x-post /GeometryIsNeat)
- 4045 points: drmojo90210's comment in Stone Cold Steve Autism was the greatest of all time
- 4008 points: deleted's comment in WWE is changing the name of Moolah match: “After further consideration, we believe it’s best to proceed with the name ‘WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal.’ What remains most important is that this historic match is part of WWE’s unwavering commitment to the Women’s Division.
- 3855 points: JDFive's comment in [RAW Spoilers] Superstar's update
- 3760 points: NextChamp's comment in Due to the country's long history of human-rights violations, WWE cancels upcoming events in United States
- 3753 points: GTSBurner's comment in Roman Reigns suspended
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
submitted by subreddit_stats
to subreddit_stats [link] [comments]
2020.04.01 16:52 Reddit_Books New Releases for April 2020
New Releases for April 2020
Data courtesy http://www.bookreporter.com
For more discussion, see the monthly New Releases
|Title ||Author ||ReleaseDate |
|Adult || || |
|Why We Swim ||Bonnie Tsui ||April 14, 2020 |
|Autobiography || || |
|A Short Guide to a Happy Life ||Anna Quindlen ||April 7, 2020 |
|Me & Patsy Kickin' Up Dust ||Loretta Lynn ||April 7, 2020 |
|This Is Big ||Marisa Meltzer ||April 14, 2020 |
|Good Boy ||Jennifer Finney Boylan ||April 21, 2020 |
|Good Morning, Destroyer of Men's Souls ||Nina Renata Aron ||April 21, 2020 |
|My Wife Said You May Want to Marry Me ||Jason Rosenthal ||April 21, 2020 |
|There I Am ||Ruthie Lindsey ||April 21, 2020 |
|Everything Beautiful in Its Time ||Jenna Bush Hager ||April 28, 2020 |
|What We Carry ||Maya Lang ||April 28, 2020 |
|Biography || || |
|Hidden Valley Road ||Robert Kolker ||April 7, 2020 |
|Lincoln on the Verge ||Ted Widmer ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Matriarch ||Susan Page ||April 7, 2020 |
|Yogi ||Jon Pessah ||April 14, 2020 |
|Hell and Other Destinations ||Madeleine K. Albright ||April 14, 2020 |
|Warhol ||Blake Gopnik ||April 21, 2020 |
|I'm Your Huckleberry ||Val Kilmer ||April 21, 2020 |
|Crime || || |
|The Kidnap Years ||David Stout ||April 7, 2020 |
|Fantasy || || |
|Chosen Ones ||Veronica Roth ||April 7, 2020 |
|Hidden Salem ||Kay Hooper ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Age of Witches ||Louisa Morgan ||April 7, 2020 |
|Race the Sands ||Sarah Beth Durst ||April 21, 2020 |
|Fiction || || |
|Before We Were Wicked ||Eric Jerome Dickey ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Last Summer of Ada Bloom ||Martine Murray ||April 7, 2020 |
|Barker House ||David Moloney ||April 7, 2020 |
|Redhead by the Side of the Road ||Anne Tyler ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Beauty of Your Face ||Sahar Mustafah ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Love Story of Missy Carmichael ||Beth Morrey ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Roxy Letters ||Mary Pauline Lowry ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Coyotes of Carthage ||Steven Wright ||April 14, 2020 |
|Braised Pork ||An Yu ||April 14, 2020 |
|Man of My Time ||Dalia Sofer ||April 14, 2020 |
|No Going Back ||Sheena Kamal ||April 14, 2020 |
|Perfect Tunes ||Emily Gould ||April 14, 2020 |
|Savage Son ||Jack Carr ||April 14, 2020 |
|The Big Finish ||Brooke Fossey ||April 14, 2020 |
|Cheater's Game ||Paul Levine ||April 20, 2020 |
|Dead Land ||Sara Paretsky ||April 21, 2020 |
|How to Pronounce Knife ||Souvankham Thammavongsa ||April 21, 2020 |
|If I Had Your Face ||Frances Cha ||April 21, 2020 |
|Kept Animals ||Kate Milliken ||April 21, 2020 |
|The Business of Lovers ||Eric Jerome Dickey ||April 21, 2020 |
|The House of Deep Water ||Jeni McFarland ||April 21, 2020 |
|Empire City ||Matt Gallagher ||April 28, 2020 |
|Little Family ||Ishmael Beah ||April 28, 2020 |
|Sea Wife ||Amity Gaige ||April 28, 2020 |
|Feels Like Falling ||Kristy Woodson Harvey ||April 28, 2020 |
|Historical Fiction || || |
|The German Heiress ||Anika Scott ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Lost Orphan ||Stacey Halls ||April 7, 2020 |
|A Tender Thing ||Emily Neuberger ||April 7, 2020 |
|Conjure Women ||Afia Atakora ||April 7, 2020 |
|How Much of These Hills Is Gold ||C Pam Zhang ||April 7, 2020 |
|Miss Austen ||Gill Hornby ||April 7, 2020 |
|Sin Eater ||Megan Campisi ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Astonishing Life of August March ||Aaron Jackson ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Book of Lost Friends ||Lisa Wingate ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Engineer's Wife ||Tracey Enerson Wood ||April 7, 2020 |
|Three Hours in Paris ||Cara Black ||April 7, 2020 |
|Simon the Fiddler ||Paulette Jiles ||April 14, 2020 |
|Truths I Never Told You ||Kelly Rimmer ||April 14, 2020 |
|A Thousand Moons ||Sebastian Barry ||April 21, 2020 |
|The Book of Longings ||Sue Monk Kidd ||April 21, 2020 |
|Liberation ||Imogen Kealey ||April 28, 2020 |
|The Heirloom Garden ||Viola Shipman ||April 28, 2020 |
|History || || |
|The House of Kennedy ||James Patterson ||April 13, 2020 |
|Why Fish Don't Exist ||Lulu Miller ||April 14, 2020 |
|Five Days ||Wes Moore ||April 14, 2020 |
|Tombstone ||Tom Clavin ||April 21, 2020 |
|The Women with Silver Wings ||Katherine Sharp Landdeck ||April 21, 2020 |
|Inge's War ||Svenja O’Donnell ||April 28, 2020 |
|Horror || || |
|The Ancestor ||Danielle Trussoni ||April 7, 2020 |
|Literature || || |
|Afterlife ||Julia Alvarez ||April 7, 2020 |
|Mystery || || |
|A Bad Day for Sunshine ||Darynda Jones ||April 7, 2020 |
|Hid from Our Eyes ||Julia Spencer-Fleming ||April 7, 2020 |
|One Fatal Flaw ||Anne Perry ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Stolen Gold Affair ||Bill Pronzini ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Third Sister ||Sara Blaedel ||April 7, 2020 |
|Death of an American Beauty ||Mariah Fredericks ||April 14, 2020 |
|Masked Prey ||John Sandford ||April 14, 2020 |
|Deadly Anniversaries ||Marcia Muller ||April 21, 2020 |
|Camino Winds ||John Grisham ||April 28, 2020 |
|The Talented Mr. Varg ||Alexander McCall Smith ||April 28, 2020 |
|Have You Seen Me? ||Kate White ||April 28, 2020 |
|Nonfiction || || |
|After the Last Border ||Jessica Goudeau ||April 28, 2020 |
|Relationships || || |
|The Best Friend ||Adam Mitzner ||April 14, 2020 |
|Romance || || |
|The Silent Treatment ||Abbie Greaves ||April 7, 2020 |
|Sunrise on Half Moon Bay ||Robyn Carr ||April 14, 2020 |
|The Secrets of Love Story Bridge ||Phaedra Patrick ||April 28, 2020 |
|The Sweeney Sisters ||Lian Dolan ||April 28, 2020 |
|Science Fiction || || |
|Bubblegum ||Adam Levin ||April 14, 2020 |
|Master Class ||Christina Dalcher ||April 21, 2020 |
|Critical Point ||S.L. Huang ||April 28, 2020 |
|Short Stories || || |
|Broken ||Don Winslow ||April 7, 2020 |
|The Moment of Tenderness ||Madeleine L'Engle ||April 21, 2020 |
|The Boatman and Other Stories ||Billy O'Callaghan ||April 28, 2020 |
|Suspense || || |
|A Mother's Lie ||Sarah Zettel ||April 7, 2020 |
|Thriller || || |
|Something She's Not Telling Us ||Darcey Bell ||April 7, 2020 |
|Fake Truth ||Lee Goldberg ||April 7, 2020 |
|Strike Me Down ||Mindy Mejia ||April 7, 2020 |
|The New Husband ||D.J. Palmer ||April 14, 2020 |
|A Shadow Intelligence ||Oliver Harris ||April 14, 2020 |
|Walk the Wire ||David Baldacci ||April 21, 2020 |
|Little Secrets ||Jennifer Hillier ||April 21, 2020 |
|Pretty Things ||Janelle Brown ||April 21, 2020 |
|The Closer You Get ||Mary Torjussen ||April 21, 2020 |
|The End of October ||Lawrence Wright ||April 28, 2020 |
|The Split ||Sharon J. Bolton ||April 28, 2020 |
|Unknown || || |
|Diver's Paradise ||Davin Goodwin ||April 7, 2020 |
|Bad Trust ||Michael A. Kahn ||April 21, 2020 |
|The Wedding Dress ||Danielle Steel ||April 28, 2020 |
|Mike Hammer ||Mickey Spillane ||April 28, 2020 |
submitted by Reddit_Books
to books [link] [comments]
2020.03.24 15:48 chiisaisuzume NXT TakeOver: Tampa Bay Officially Canceled, Matches Will Take Place on NXT Television
With WrestleMania 36 getting moved to the WWE Performance Center due to the coronavirus pandemic, NXT fans have been waiting to see what the company plans on doing with the other events originally booked for WreslteMania weekend — NXT TakeOver: Tampa Bay and the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2021 Induction Ceremony. The latter is reportedly getting moved to SummerSlam weekend, while TakeOver's fate went unaddressed on recent NXT episodes. That changed on Tuesday when Sports Illustrated's Justin Barrasso report that the show had officially been canceled, and that the matches originally planned for the show would take place on episodes of NXT starting on April 1. WWE quickly confirmed the report. Source
Triple H has also been confirmed to appear on this week's NXT.
"Triple H will appear on tomorrow night's edition of NXT on USA Network, as first reported by Sports Illustrated," WWE.com's announcement read. "Sports Illustrated also reported that several of the matches originally scheduled for NXT TakeOver: Tampa Bay will instead take place over the next few weeks on NXT, starting with the April 1 edition of the weekly USA Network spectacular."
The show was originally scheduled for April 4 at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, the night before WrestleMania would take place at Raymond James Stadium. Last week WWE confirmed that it would be stretching WrestleMania across both nights, with the tagline "Too Big for Just One Night."
As of this week the only match confirmed for TakeOver was a six-way ladder match to confirm the new No. 1 contender for the NXT Women's Championship. Chelsea Green, Tegan Nox and Mia Yim had already qualified for the match before plans started changing.
Other matches that had been teased but not made official were NXT Champion Adam Cole vs. Velveteen Dream and Tommaso Ciampa vs. Johnny Gargano.
submitted by chiisaisuzume
to WredditCountryClub [link] [comments]
2020.03.18 19:11 ImmediateSavings7 WrestleMania In MSG (and Takeover)
NXT TakeOver: New York 2 Match Card. Date: June 6 2020
1- Ladder Match for the 1# Contender por the NXT Womens Championship Xia Li vs Candice LeRae vs Io Shirai vs Mia Yim vs Tegan Nox vs Dakota Kai vs Chelsea Green vs Shotzi Blackheart Winner: Mia Yim
2- NXT Cruiserweight Championship Jordan Devlin (c) vs Kushida vs Isaiah "Swerve" Scott Winner: Kushida
3- NXT Tag Team Championship BroserWeights (c) vs Grizzled Young Veterans vs Undisputed Era (Fish & O'Reilly). Winners: BroserWeights
4- NXT North American Championship Keith Lee (c) vs Dominik Dijakovic vs Damian Priest vs Cameron Grimes Winner: Keith Lee
5- NXT Womens Championship Rhea Ripley (c) vs Bianca Belair. Winner: Rhea Ripley
6- NXT UK Championship WALTER (c) vs Finn Bálor Winner: Finn Bálor
7- NXT Championship Adam Cole (c) vs Velveteen Dream Winner: Velveteen Dream
8- New York Street Fight Loser Leaves NXT Johnny Gargano vs Tommaso Ciampa. Winner: Tommaso Ciampa
WrestleMania 36 Match Card Date: June 7 2020
1- #1 Contender for The Intercontinental Championship King Corbin vs Elias Winner: Elias
2-Chyna Memorial Battle Royal Winner: Liv Morgan
3- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal Winner: Aleister Black
4- Singles Dolph Ziggler vs Otis Winner: Otis
5- Ladder Match For United States Championship Andrade (c) vs Angel Garza vs Rey Mysterio vs Humberto Carrillo Winner: Andrade
6- Womens Tag Team Championship Kabuki Warriors (c) vs Divas Of Doom vs Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross vs Fire & Desire Winners: Fire & Desire
7- SmackDown Tag Team Championship John Morrison & The Miz (c) vs New Day vs The Usos vs The Revival. Winners: John Morrison & The Miz
8- Ladder Match For Intercontinental Championship Sami Zayn (c) vs Braun Strowman vs Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus vs Jeff Hardy vs Shorty G vs Mustafa Ali vs Cesaro vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Drew Gulak Winner: Daniel Bryan
9- RAW Tag Team Championship Street Profits (c) vs AOP vs Viking Raiders vs The OC Winners: Street Profits
10- Firefly Fun House Match "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs John Cena. Winner: "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt
11- Buried Alive Undertaker vs AJ Styles. Winner: Undertaker
12- NXT Womens Championship Rhea Ripley (c) vs Charlotte Flair. Winner: Rhea Ripley
13- Last Man Standing Edge vs Randy Orton. Winner: Edge (with attack by Christian)
14- Six-Pack Challenge Elimination For The SmackDown Womens Championship Bayley (c) vs Sasha Banks vs Naomi vs Carmella vs Lacey Evans vs Dana Brooke. Winner: Sasha Banks
15- Singles Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins. Winner: Kevin Owens
16- RAW Womens Championship Becky Lynch (c) vs Shayna Baszler. Winner: Shayna Baszler (with distracion from Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir)
17- Universal Championship Goldberg (c) vs Roman Reigns. Winner: Roman Reigns
18- WWE Championship Brock Lesnar (c) vs Drew McIntyre. Winner: Drew McIntyre
24/7 Championship Title Changes: Riddick Moss to R-Truth R-Truth to Jushin "Thunder" Liger Jushin "Thunder" Liger to Mr. McMahon (with help of Shane McMahon) Mr. McMahon to Rob Gronkowski
submitted by ImmediateSavings7
to fantasybooking [link] [comments]